Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Hailaaa VD nanga... ishhh !!!

Coeur2PsychoFMS IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

Udita4UnpredictableSiMi615CookieRaider..PlayfulKiss..noaccountarunsunita_gm--Rose---anoshka-Shru77OtakuGirl-DeboMaria-capriafsh4aLooteri_Dulhan-SexyAngel-SheDevilFireSafireFireeGet-LostBasiliskdreamyjenniceDark_ChocolateBefikre_Sparkles_EvIlNeSs_RoCkZcarisma2Hybrid_Freak

-SexyAngel- IF-Sizzlerz
-SexyAngel-
-SexyAngel-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
First one to comment Cool I simply rock Tongue Farah kameeni meri hatrick ki record phirse shuru  ROFL ROFL

And OMG i wish vivian wud do this mahan job and make all of our life easier Ouch ROFLROFL Lekin nehi he is a good boy and has to stick to usual boring clothes Ermm ROFLROFL And i knw how far u r thinking Wink i dont think it just stops on him being shirtless or pantless Blushing ROFLROFL Uhummm... rest i will tell u later Tongue ROFLROFL

Edited by TrueKash - 07 September 2012 at 4:19pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss..CookieRaiderCoeur2PsychoFMS

FireSafireFiree IF-Sizzlerz
FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:22pm | IP Logged

ROFL
Res

He looked way cool today than all those photo above... Lol
Atlast his age taking way the boish look and replacing with manly lookLOL

But omg ur post at the end
ROFL

Error loding...

Am i allowed to say something silly lol... My hint on the eroor... B...Embarrassed
LOL

Edited by FIRESafiReFIRE - 07 September 2012 at 4:23pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss..Coeur2PsychoFMS

Basilisk IF-Sizzlerz
Basilisk
Basilisk

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
LOLOLOL ROFLROFLROFL
We would all love to see him pantless wouldn't we EmbarrassedLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Coeur2PsychoFMS

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

CookieRaider Goldie
CookieRaider
CookieRaider

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
Oh my god what a hot post farah darlingDay Dreaming, uff hottie's hotness revealedDay Dreaming
 hottie in shorts and a black jacket is so damn hilariousROFLROFLROFL who the hell wears shorts and a jacket?????
ps i was watching pkyek on my free time and it looked like hottie pia se zyaada apni black jacket ko pyaar karta hai...he never takes that bloody jacket offAngry
OMG hottie looks sooo amaazinnng pantless god i just wish that the speedo thing would just disappearDay Dreaming uff i really wanna see all of his hotness naaBlushing
Just loved this partROFLROFL
And now the question is... What is in Farah's mind ? smileys 1142-F_14WA~1.GIF Hmmm... well I was just thinking... Pants se shorts, shorts se underwear, underwear se... hmmm... from underwear to... smileys 1142-F_14WA~1.GIF As Adam Stern Smile   
ps u tricked me farah hottie nanga nahi haiCry adam nanga hai...and i am defintly not interested in adam's nakednessROFL lolz
--btw today i got to meet your sister tammy today she though mera character tumhari liye bhi dheela haiROFLROFLROFL lolz

Edited by CookieRaider - 07 September 2012 at 4:40pm

afsh4a IF-Sizzlerz
afsh4a
afsh4a

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
Day DreamingDREAMING...
pantless vivian...ROFL

super hottie...Stern Smile

mjy to kuch kuch hone lga hai...  

SiMi615Coeur2PsychoFMS

-SexyAngel- IF-Sizzlerz
-SexyAngel-
-SexyAngel-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CookieRaider

Oh my god what a hot post farah darlingDay Dreaming, uff hottie's hotness revealedDay Dreaming
 hottie in shorts and a black jacket is so damn hilariousROFLROFLROFL who the hell wears shorts and a jacket?????
ps i was watching pkyek on my free time and it looked like hottie pia se zyaada apni black jacket ko pyaar karta hai...he never takes that bloody jacket offAngry
OMG hottie looks sooo amaazinnng pantless god i just wish that the speedo thing would just disappearDay Dreaming uff i really wanna see all of his hotness naaBlushing
Just loved this partROFLROFL
And now the question is... What is in Farah's mind ? smileys 1142-F_14WA~1.GIF Hmmm... well I was just thinking... Pants se shorts, shorts se underwear, underwear se... hmmm... from underwear to... smileys 1142-F_14WA~1.GIF As Adam Stern Smile   
ps u tricked me farah hottie nanga nahi haiCry adam nanga hai...and i am defintly not interested in adam's nakednessROFL lolz
--btw today i got to meet your sister tammy today she though mera character tumhari liye bhi dheela haiROFLROFLROFL lolz

@red- sweety i still think that ROFLROFL once u r curve for someone mathlab ki u can b curve for anyoneWink ROFL 

btw @green- how many epis did u watch Confused u found out about his love very quickly only from few episShocked ROFLROFL He kept it in the whole first season dear ROFLROFL Actually he even kept it after that Tongue but just towards the end he changed abit ROFLROFL

Edited by TrueKash - 07 September 2012 at 4:52pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index