Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
@Koiza

I completely agree with you... I heard the Deols were absolutely horrible to Esha during the wedding
even read that Abhay Deol did all the brotherly duties that Bobby and Sunny were meant to do
-koiza- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: liverach

@Koiza

I completely agree with you... I heard the Deols were absolutely horrible to Esha during the wedding
even read that Abhay Deol did all the brotherly duties that Bobby and Sunny were meant to do

Yes abhay proved a true brother and was there in all the functions looking happy with sincerity. Dharmendra was, as i said before, like a guest in the wedding, more like he was forced by hema to attend it and shame on the brothers for not attending it. Esha looked sad in her own wedding because of all that, she has always taked about sunny and bobby as her brothers. 

Looks BLAH!!

Could have done a better job. I, for one, loved the first one, especially Mukul Dev and the whole gang of Brothers. There's a reason the film was such a monstrous hit.

Hopefully, they can hit the nail again with this one. Will be watching for sure.
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I LOVED LOVED the first one! Can't wait for the 2nd :D