muktha_cute
muktha_cute

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
i think reva is uneducated and from poor family
i think jiji wantedly married her to TVS
if she is from poor family shewill listen and obey her
if she is uneducated its easy for her and her son in money and property matters

above this reva married tvs only for money but never loved him
as someone said as soon she got to knw abt tvs going to marry other women with afraid of loosing property she came back

dhanuma also hand on this.i mean if dhanuma is rly so loyal y she hid abt reva story wid every1 y hadnt she informed vik and total family abt reva until tvs announced his marriage.even from starting dhanuma against sugvi relation.even to make sugvi seperate she helped gulabiya come into haveli as a servant.if she is rly loyal y vl she go against her owner tvs.y cheating,hiding things from him.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-rupa-ronshaan

komal07 IF-Dazzler
komal07
komal07

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
No in previous epis amrita told sugni that reva studied from the best college of delhi plus she was very sophisticated but some times behaved badly cuz she had some mental probs.
I don't know how a well educated sister's bro is so illiterate.He looks like a ghunda from head to toe. I don't think she is imposter cuz then she doesn't call up her brother.
Anyway Cv'z 're twisting everything for their convenience only not for their former viewers.They 're just making way for what they actually want. Reva is sane or insane doesn't really matter at this point at all.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

croziaxxPutijaChalhovKhatamKahani

muktha_cute Goldie
muktha_cute
muktha_cute

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged
r u serious
reva mental condition does matter
if reva is sane how can tvs divorce her on which basis.he can divorce her on the basis of mental illness only
if she is sane she wil stick wid him like fevicol and will never agree 2 give divorce
Vinnie79 IF-Rockerz
Vinnie79
Vinnie79

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by venesa

r u serious
reva mental condition does matter
if reva is sane how can tvs divorce her on which basis.he can divorce her on the basis of mental illness only
if she is sane she wil stick wid him like fevicol and will never agree 2 give divorce

In my opinion he can divorce her on the grounds that she is a threat to his life...She hit him  twice so far  on the head both times causing injury, and if she did all that while she was sane ...then she really is out to kill him and he should get as far away form her as possible!

komal07ForeverSHINeePutijaChalhov

payal7 IF-Dazzler
payal7
payal7

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 12:03am | IP Logged
If she is sane, he can divorce her like any other couple - irreconcilable differences, unreasonable behaviour (if she was sane but decided to stay away from her husband for 1 year and conspired to make everyone believe she was dead) I think he should be able to. She will fight tooth and nail but he can do it.

IMO she has heard TVS say he is prepard to lose anything to be with Sugni so she will use that to take all his wealth fom him.

Edited by payal7 - 10 September 2012 at 12:01am

lidvinkomal07PutijaChalhov

PutijaChalhov IF-Sizzlerz
PutijaChalhov
PutijaChalhov

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Divorce can be obtained on grounds of insanity but looks like TVS is too much of a gentleman to divorce  a sick wife so he told Adi he is waiting for Reva to be cured so that he can divorce her and marry Sugni his intentions are good and he seems nice to all that is why all are twisting him around so he appears wrong to all.

Edited by chalhov - 10 September 2012 at 1:37am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lidvincroziaxxmuktha_cutekomal07

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index