Blackmagic works or not (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 14

Freethinker112

IF-Sizzlerz

Freethinker112

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aquilia_Aditi

Black Magic are real. Basically its about channeling with energy beings on the lower astral planes, home of ghost, negative energies and vibrations. One has to consistently raise energy levels through medications and prayers to keep consciousness in higher frequency than those beings. On the whole, its real, they exist and they can wound you.

I know I will regret this but I will bite anyway. LOL

What exactly is the astral "plane"? What are "energy" beings? And what "vibrations" are there inside us whose "frequency" can be increased?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Chandramukhi-Aquilia_AditiSamraat_92

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Blackmagic works or not (Page 9)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aquilia_Aditi

IF-Sizzlerz

Aquilia_Aditi

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Freethinker112

I know I will regret this but I will bite anyway. LOL

Oh no. You will not. Actually we did undergo such a situation some years back so I know pretty much about this situation. All the things I have said or am going to say are based on the knowledge I got from the taantrik we approached for our problem. Embarrassed

What exactly is the astral "plane"? 

Astral plane is a level of existence which has negative vibes. I hope you get what I mean. :')

And what "vibrations" are there inside us whose "frequency" can be increased?  

We all have some vibes coming out from us. Most of which are positive. But when under the influence of some magic these vibes convert into negative. Whole of this happens because the strength of the vibes (-ve one) increases and outdoes the +ve ones. That is the reason why during such times we become more known to the environment then usual. We can sense many things which we wouldn't have been able to do in the normal circumstances.

What are "energy" beings?

Lol, you're wrong dear. Read it dhang se. I said energy beings on the lower astral plane. Its a whole thing. every being is an energy being. But the levels differ as per the level you lie in (for eg, Physical plane, Astral Plane, etc).

Edited by Aquilia_Aditi - 05 October 2012 at 8:43am

Freethinker112

IF-Sizzlerz

Freethinker112

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 9:23am | IP Logged

Oh no. You will not. Actually we did undergo such a situation some years back so I know pretty much about this situation. All the things I have said or am going to say are based on the knowledge I got from the taantrik we approached for our problem. Embarrassed

Yeah, I am sure that the tantrik had well researched knowledge.

Astral plane is a level of existence which has negative vibes. I hope you get what I mean. :')

What exactly do you mean by "plane"? Dimensions? And vibes are just a feeling you get. You mean a dimension made up of negative feeling?

We all have some vibes coming out from us. Most of which are positive. But when under the influence of some magic these vibes convert into negative. Whole of this happens because the strength of the vibes (-ve one) increases and outdoes the +ve ones. That is the reason why during such times we become more known to the environment then usual. We can sense many things which we wouldn't have been able to do in the normal circumstances.

Vibes don't come out. Vibes are how we interpret our environment. Somebody can get good vibes from something and somebody might get bad ones, depending about how they feel about the thing or person. 

Won't + and - vibes cancel out each other? You get neutral vibes. LOL

What do you mean by "known to environment"? And how does your sensory powers increase?

Lol, you're wrong dear. Read it dhang se. I said energy beings on the lower astral plane. Its a whole thing. every being is an energy being. But the levels differ as per the level you lie in (for eg, Physical plane, Astral Plane, etc).

Yes, and I asked what are energy beings? And again, what do you mean by plane? As far as i know, plane is a two-dimensional surface. And what is lower plane? And physical plane? Confused

Vintage.Wine

Goldie

Vintage.Wine

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 2:22pm | IP Logged

Black Magic are real. Basically its about channeling with energy beings on the lower astral planes, home of ghost, negative energies and vibrations. One has to consistently raise energy levels through medications and prayers to keep consciousness in higher frequency than those beings. On the whole, its real, they exist and they can wound you.

Aditi  ...WOW ...Tongue

@ Blue Bold:   energy beings on the lower astral planes, home of ghost, negative energies and vibrations <<<<   Aww...You described me so darn well ..Blushing .. Hahaha ..This is astounding .Tongue.Your grip on the subject is profound and much enthralling ...Clap

Listen up ..How about we  starting a UNI that ll train aspiring young wannabe witches in contemporary witchcraft ..  Tongue. I cordially invite you to become my partner ( And Also the principal of that UNI )  in the business...a mission to sprawl wicca beyond its existing limits .. ... We ll milk money too Tongue ..We won't need to steal those glazing crystal balls, Bat oil / blood and exy candles anymore  from other witches casting spells on them ..LOL ..COME ON Principal Aditi ..Let's not waste anymore time ..Let's make the beginning as early as RIGHT NOW .. ..Hahaha ..Big smile

Edited by Vintage.Wine - 05 October 2012 at 2:23pm

Freethinker112

IF-Sizzlerz

Freethinker112

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vintage.Wine

@ Blue Bold:   energy beings on the lower astral planes, home of ghost, negative energies and vibrations <<<<   Aww...You described me so darn well ..Blushing .. Hahaha ..This is astounding .Tongue.Your grip on the subject is profound and much enthralling ...Clap

Really? Because that is the typical tin-foil cum new-age stuff I find everywhere which the person, who writes it with full authority on the subject, can't seem to explain. LOL

zorrro

Goldie

zorrro

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 3:51am | IP Logged

Aditi  ...WOW ...Tongue

Listen up ..How about we  starting a UNI that ll train aspiring young wannabe witches in contemporary witchcraft ..  Tongue. I cordially invite you to become my partner ( And Also the principal of that UNI )  in the business...a mission to sprawl wicca beyond its existing limits .. ... We ll milk money too Tongue ..We won't need to steal those glazing crystal balls, Bat oil / blood and exy candles anymore  from other witches casting spells on them ..LOL ..COME ON Principal Aditi ..Let's not waste anymore time ..Let's make the beginning as early as RIGHT NOW .. ..Hahaha ..Big smile

LOL I would also  like to enroll Big smile I ll get my own bat wings , tiger claws, toad skin and anything else needed . Where do we procure the pointed hats

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vintage.Wine

Vintage.Wine

Goldie

Vintage.Wine

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zorrro

Aditi  ...WOW ...Tongue

LOL I would also  like to enroll Big smile I ll get my own bat wings , tiger claws, toad skin and anything else needed . Where do we procure the pointed hats

Zorro  Tongue

Welcome to the  ' UNIVERSAL ACADEMY OF COOL  WITCHES' Smile  ...Please fill up your admission form first with your OWN WARM blood Tongue and submit that along with the FEES at the admission counter ..Hahaha ..NO ..Don't look straight ..The Admission Desk is placed on the Ceiling  ..The helpful Witch Clerk there would suck the money outta your pockets and a Receipt would be printed as a Cool Wiccan Tattoo onto your back ...Evil Smile

@ Bold:  Hahaha The Pointed hats are awarded at the Graduation Ceremony held at the End of Each Academic age ..to those who survive the course and pass the exams without cheating LOL Along with passing certificates printed on Snake's Skin ..Signed and stamped by both  ME and  Principal Aditi herself . Tongue

But wait ... ..We give out the broomsticks as souvenirs at the time of admission ..Smile

I hope you do wonderfully well and become a renowned witch who would bring glory to the name of our academy ...Tongue

Thank you  LOL

@ The topic:  Haha Its needless to say that witchcraft, black magic ..exist and they would soon become the way of life for many...Tongue

zorrro

Goldie

zorrro

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 7:38am | IP Logged

Originally posted by zorrro

Aditi  ...WOW ...Tongue

Zorro  Tongue

Welcome to the  ' UNIVERSAL ACADEMY OF COOL  WITCHES' Smile  ...Please fill up your admission form first with your OWN WARM blood Tongue and submit that along with the FEES at the admission counter ..Hahaha ..NO ..Don't look straight ..The Admission Desk is placed on the Ceiling  ..The helpful Witch Clerk there would suck the money outta your pockets and a Receipt would be printed as a Cool Wiccan Tattoo onto your back ...Evil Smile

@ Bold:  Hahaha The Pointed hats are awarded at the Graduation Ceremony held at the End of Each Academic age ..to those who survive the course and pass the exams without cheating LOL Along with passing certificates printed on Snake's Skin ..Signed and stamped by both  ME and  Principal Aditi herself . Tongue

But wait ... ..We give out the broomsticks as souvenirs at the time of admission ..Smile

I hope you do wonderfully well and become a renowned witch who would bring glory to the name of our academy ...Tongue

Thank you  LOL

@ The topic:  Haha Its needless to say that witchcraft, black magic ..exist and they would soon become the way of life for many...Tongue

Yooohooo   here I come ...whooosh

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vintage.Wine

Post Reply New Post

Go to top