Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 14

Freethinker112

IF-Sizzlerz

Freethinker112

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vintage.Wine

Freethinker Tongue

Congo mon ...I mean ..seriously Completing school, Joining UNI has always been the best of my dreams LOL  That never came true Ouch ..I was always of the opinion that one should not read and study things that million others have already read and studied LOL Do you agree? Tongue  ..Haha ..I insist you re think your decision of joining college ..Join me ..We ll crate a Huge Group of Smart, Less (Or Un educated like me Tongue ) educated people ..and still make big fortune LOL  Aww..  Thank you for adding me to the top of your list of Business partners Tongue .You are cool...

At the topic now :   Yeah ..it does exist ..I mean the black magic ..Somewhere at the back of my empty mind LOL and causes a lot of clatter ..that I perceive like a Dulcet tune Tongue 

No, I actually love technology, and I am eager to study it deeply. Yes, millions may have studied what I will study, but they won't be able to do what I will do with my knowledge. Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vintage.Wine

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Blackmagic works or not (Page 7)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Freethinker112

IF-Sizzlerz

Freethinker112

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aya.

Scary music doesn't scare me !

I do get scared easily thou, but not by scary music ! ROFL

I'm such a skerdy cat !

Well, I feel that sound is such an important part of horror. Try watching a horror movie on mute and you will be yawning in no time. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Aya.-Chandramukhi-Samraat_92

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 1:32am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Summer3

Yes Black Magic works pretty good. My friend almost died when he was in Madagascar.
But in some cases it can also be psychological, whatever we believe in becomes real as our own Mind has the ability to do things ( that we may are not aware of ).

Summer LOL
 Hahaha Yeah ..Madagascar is a crazy place like that LOL I too once got killed their. .But it wasn't black Magic ..The Cops shot me ..Cause I randomly killed people with my Magic LOL  << Kidding ...I bet you know that ..

@ Topic : I firmly believe Black Magic does work ..But that's only when it works ..Alright I ll ccast a spell on you in a few .and tell me if that worked LOL
Sometimes it is the fear itself that work on us. If we think a place is haunted, quite definitely we will see ghosts becoz we believe in them.
The art of black magic is not new and it quite definitely is pretty effective. Pray hard to some God for protection or get some powerful Mantra to feel secure.
worse that Black Magic is addiction to some bad habits like drugs, alcohol or smoking LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mast_katrinaVintage.Wine

Vintage.Wine

Goldie

Vintage.Wine

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 1:53am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Freethinker112

Your post is filled with not-so-serious-stuff !

But you're funny ! Like the fact that you don't take things seriously ! Haha !

You like my posts ? Prove it. LOL

Aya  Tongue 

This is crazy LOL ..Everybody is asking me to prove something Tongue ..I ll tell ya ...This is the 600th time  in the past 6 crazy days that someone has asked me to prove something LOL

Haha ..How do I prove that I like Your posts LOL  ..Aww Don't even ask me to trudge the passe ways and hit that LIKE button LOL ...Um ..I can take a OATH !  I swear upon Black Magic that I like You ..Err! Your posts I mean  Tongue ...And please don't hate me for not sounding Serious  Cry ..I swear I try my best to Sound serious ..in a kinda non serious way Tongue

But seriously our opinions concur here ..Funny it is ..But yes they do ...I believe both  Black Magic and You exist Tongue  And both of you  cast a spell on me LOL 

@ The Topic : There are several types of Black Magics ..Voodoo being the most popular one ( May be Cause I practice that .. ) and then Bhanamati if we insist that we call all Evil magics the BLACK MAGIC ...Cause there are other magics that are equally Evil like the Chaos Magic ...which has different colors associated with that. And the Witches, The Alchemists, hail Raisers ...They are all for real ...I'm the living proof of that Tongue

Mast_katrinaAya.-Chandramukhi-

Vintage.Wine

Goldie

Vintage.Wine

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 2:04am | IP Logged

No, I actually love technology, and I am eager to study it deeply. Yes, millions may have studied what I will study, but they won't be able to do what I will do with my knowledge. Wink

Freethinker Tongue
 Haha ..Nice thinking Big smile  ...What technology do you plan too study  ? Tongue Bio Tech ? Electronics ? Space Tech ?  If its okay to tell  ..I mean Black Magic too is kinda technical ..needs to be practiced with precision  ..All the rituals need to be followed in exactly the same manner as prescribed ...LOL

Yeah ..Yeah Freethinker  ...I'm sure you and I  together  will change this bodgy WORLD on day Big smile
(Three)  Cheers to us ...Hip Hip ..Hahaha ..Hurray of course LOL 

Mast_katrina

Vintage.Wine

Goldie

Vintage.Wine

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 2:13am | IP Logged

Sometimes it is the fear itself that work on us. If we think a place is haunted, quite definitely we will see ghosts becoz we believe in them.
The art of black magic is not new and it quite definitely is pretty effective. Pray hard to some God for protection or get some powerful Mantra to feel secure.
worse that Black Magic is addiction to some bad habits like drugs, alcohol or smoking LOL

Hey Summer Howdy Big smile

Its the fear most of the time in my case Ouch I'm so afraid of myself and those pics you post sometimes Cry I ll cry a river and drown the thread in that Ouch

Um ! Which Mantra should I chant ? Which GOD should I worship ? I have tried em all Cry But none could offer me solace ...My witch  ( I mean the one who cast a spell on me ..Which is Myself LOL ) is too darn powerful to be dispelled by any Gods Ouch 

Haha Yeah .. Alcohol its is always ..When you and me jabber ...LOL  The topic starts to sound kinda tipsy LOL

Always ..I believe Black and Other Magics Exist and they Work ...They are known to work since yonks ..and would work for many more to come ...Ouch Scary thought  Ouch

Mast_katrina

Freethinker112

IF-Sizzlerz

Freethinker112

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 2:20am | IP Logged

Freethinker Tongue
 Haha ..Nice thinking Big smile  ...What technology do you plan too study  ? Tongue Bio Tech ? Electronics ? Space Tech ?  If its okay to tell  ..I mean Black Magic too is kinda technical ..needs to be practiced with precision  ..All the rituals need to be followed in exactly the same manner as prescribed ...LOL

Yeah ..Yeah Freethinker  ...I'm sure you and I  together  will change this bodgy WORLD on day Big smile
(Three)  Cheers to us ...Hip Hip ..Hahaha ..Hurray of course LOL 

I plan to study Computer Science and Engineering. Though I am interested in many fields of science, this is the one I wanna graduate in.

LOL at the technicality of the black magic. What does the apparatus list reads as? You will need one goat, a vial of pig blood, and three human fingers. And set the room temperature exactly at 20 degrees Celsius. What, you don't have an AC? Refer to Chapter 3, Volume I for the AC receiving ritual. LOL 

Cheers!

Edited by Freethinker112 - 27 September 2012 at 2:22am

Mast_katrinaVintage.Wine-Chandramukhi-

Vintage.Wine

Goldie

Vintage.Wine

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged

I plan to study Computer Science and Engineering. Though I am interested in many fields of science, this is the one I wanna graduate in.

LOL at the technicality of the black magic. What does the apparatus list reads as? You will need one goat, a vial of pig blood, and three human fingers. And set the room temperature exactly at 20 degrees Celsius. What, you don't have an AC? Refer to Chapter 3, Volume I for the AC receiving ritual. LOL 

Cheers!

Freethinker Tongue

Computer science and engineering ? Ouch Stop making me jealous Cry ..I too wanted to study that ...The World of Computers and Engineers is missing me Ouch.. But I feel happy for you ..I mean it ...Go ahead mate ...Conquer that tetchy world ..and leave a MARK there Ouch

Haha ..Well ..Voodoo has Candles ..Oils of different kinds ..Um ..Yeah ..Dolls too Blushing My favorite apparatus LOL ... Haha ..That book is kind of lame .. Tongue I tried casting that A/C receiving spell on your recommendation ..and everyone in my area apart from my received A/Cs LOL .. This is insane ..Now tell me a page where the rituals to reverse that spell are written ...LOL

Sheesh! This Black magic ...I'm slowly losing faith in it Ouch ..Yeah I too agree to some extent with those (Including myself ) who think it works only when it works ...Tongue

Mast_katrina

Post Reply New Post

Go to top