Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vintage.Wine thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Aya.

Your post is filled with not-so-serious-stuff !

But you're funny ! Like the fact that you don't take things seriously ! Haha !

You like my posts ? Prove it. πŸ˜†

Aya  πŸ˜› 

This is crazy πŸ˜† ..Everybody is asking me to prove something πŸ˜› ..I ll tell ya ...This is the 600th time  in the past 6 crazy days that someone has asked me to prove something πŸ˜†

Haha ..How do I prove that I like Your posts πŸ˜†  ..Aww Don't even ask me to trudge the passe ways and hit that LIKE button πŸ˜† ...Um ..I can take a OATH !  I swear upon Black Magic that I like You ..Err! Your posts I mean  πŸ˜› ...And please don't hate me for not sounding Serious  πŸ˜­ ..I swear I try my best to Sound serious ..in a kinda non serious way πŸ˜›

But seriously our opinions concur here ..Funny it is ..But yes they do ...I believe both  Black Magic and You exist πŸ˜›  And both of you  cast a spell on me πŸ˜† 

@ The Topic : There are several types of Black Magics ..Voodoo being the most popular one ( May be Cause I practice that .. ) and then Bhanamati if we insist that we call all Evil magics the BLACK MAGIC ...Cause there are other magics that are equally Evil like the Chaos Magic ...which has different colors associated with that. And the Witches, The Alchemists, hail Raisers ...They are all for real ...I'm the living proof of that πŸ˜›
Vintage.Wine thumbnail
Originally posted by: Freethinker112

No, I actually love technology, and I am eager to study it deeply. Yes, millions may have studied what I will study, but they won't be able to do what I will do with my knowledge. πŸ˜‰

Freethinker πŸ˜›
 Haha ..Nice thinking πŸ˜ƒ  ...What technology do you plan too study  ? πŸ˜› Bio Tech ? Electronics ? Space Tech ?  If its okay to tell  ..I mean Black Magic too is kinda technical ..needs to be practiced with precision  ..All the rituals need to be followed in exactly the same manner as prescribed ...πŸ˜†

Yeah ..Yeah Freethinker  ...I'm sure you and I  together  will change this bodgy WORLD on day πŸ˜ƒ
(Three)  Cheers to us ...Hip Hip ..Hahaha ..Hurray of course πŸ˜† 
Vintage.Wine thumbnail
Originally posted by: Summer3

Sometimes it is the fear itself that work on us. If we think a place is haunted, quite definitely we will see ghosts becoz we believe in them.
The art of black magic is not new and it quite definitely is pretty effective. Pray hard to some God for protection or get some powerful Mantra to feel secure.
worse that Black Magic is addiction to some bad habits like drugs, alcohol or smoking πŸ˜†

Hey Summer Howdy πŸ˜ƒ

Its the fear most of the time in my case  I'm so afraid of myself and those pics you post sometimes πŸ˜­ I ll cry a river and drown the thread in that 

Um ! Which Mantra should I chant ? Which GOD should I worship ? I have tried em all πŸ˜­ But none could offer me solace ...My witch  ( I mean the one who cast a spell on me ..Which is Myself πŸ˜† ) is too darn powerful to be dispelled by any Gods  

Haha Yeah .. Alcohol its is always ..When you and me jabber ...πŸ˜†  The topic starts to sound kinda tipsy πŸ˜†

Always ..I believe Black and Other Magics Exist and they Work ...They are known to work since yonks ..and would work for many more to come ... Scary thought  
Freethinker112 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vintage.Wine

Freethinker πŸ˜›
 Haha ..Nice thinking πŸ˜ƒ  ...What technology do you plan too study  ? πŸ˜› Bio Tech ? Electronics ? Space Tech ?  If its okay to tell  ..I mean Black Magic too is kinda technical ..needs to be practiced with precision  ..All the rituals need to be followed in exactly the same manner as prescribed ...πŸ˜†

Yeah ..Yeah Freethinker  ...I'm sure you and I  together  will change this bodgy WORLD on day πŸ˜ƒ
(Three)  Cheers to us ...Hip Hip ..Hahaha ..Hurray of course πŸ˜† 

I plan to study Computer Science and Engineering. Though I am interested in many fields of science, this is the one I wanna graduate in.

πŸ˜† at the technicality of the black magic. What does the apparatus list reads as? You will need one goat, a vial of pig blood, and three human fingers. And set the room temperature exactly at 20 degrees Celsius. What, you don't have an AC? Refer to Chapter 3, Volume I for the AC receiving ritual. πŸ˜† 

Cheers!
Edited by Freethinker112 - 11 years ago
Vintage.Wine thumbnail

I plan to study Computer Science and Engineering. Though I am interested in many fields of science, this is the one I wanna graduate in.

πŸ˜† at the technicality of the black magic. What does the apparatus list reads as? You will need one goat, a vial of pig blood, and three human fingers. And set the room temperature exactly at 20 degrees Celsius. What, you don't have an AC? Refer to Chapter 3, Volume I for the AC receiving ritual. πŸ˜† 

Cheers!

Freethinker πŸ˜›

Computer science and engineering ? Stop making me jealous 😭 ..I too wanted to study that ...The World of Computers and Engineers is missing me .. But I feel happy for you ..I mean it ...Go ahead mate ...Conquer that tetchy world ..and leave a MARK there

Haha ..Well ..Voodoo has Candles ..Oils of different kinds ..Um ..Yeah ..Dolls too ☺️ My favorite apparatus πŸ˜† ... Haha ..That book is kind of lame .. πŸ˜› I tried casting that A/C receiving spell on your recommendation ..and everyone in my area apart from my received A/Cs πŸ˜† .. This is insane ..Now tell me a page where the rituals to reverse that spell are written ...πŸ˜†

Sheesh! This Black magic ...I'm slowly losing faith in it ..Yeah I too agree to some extent with those (Including myself ) who think it works only when it works ...πŸ˜›

Aya. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Well, I feel that sound is such an important part of horror. Try watching a horror movie on mute and you will be yawning in no time. πŸ˜†

True. Horror movies aren't even scary ! πŸ€£
They are so stupid ! 
Aya. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Aya  πŸ˜› 

This is crazy πŸ˜† ..Everybody is asking me to prove something πŸ˜› ..I ll tell ya ...This is the 600th time  in the past 6 crazy days that someone has asked me to prove something πŸ˜†

Haha ..How do I prove that I like Your posts πŸ˜†  ..Aww Don't even ask me to trudge the passe ways and hit that LIKE button πŸ˜† ...Um ..I can take a OATH !  I swear upon Black Magic that I like You ..Err! Your posts I mean  πŸ˜› ...And please don't hate me for not sounding Serious  πŸ˜­ ..I swear I try my best to Sound serious ..in a kinda non serious way πŸ˜›

But seriously our opinions concur here ..Funny it is ..But yes they do ...I believe both  Black Magic and You exist πŸ˜›  And both of you  cast a spell on me πŸ˜† 

@ The Topic : There are several types of Black Magics ..Voodoo being the most popular one ( May be Cause I practice that .. ) and then Bhanamati if we insist that we call all Evil magics the BLACK MAGIC ...Cause there are other magics that are equally Evil like the Chaos Magic ...which has different colors associated with that. And the Witches, The Alchemists, hail Raisers ...They are all for real ...I'm the living proof of that πŸ˜›

The like button doesn't mean anything to me ! πŸ˜†

Freethinker112 thumbnail

Freethinker πŸ˜›

Computer science and engineering ? Stop making me jealous 😭 ..I too wanted to study that ...The World of Computers and Engineers is missing me .. But I feel happy for you ..I mean it ...Go ahead mate ...Conquer that tetchy world ..and leave a MARK there

Haha ..Well ..Voodoo has Candles ..Oils of different kinds ..Um ..Yeah ..Dolls too ☺️ My favorite apparatus πŸ˜† ... Haha ..That book is kind of lame .. πŸ˜› I tried casting that A/C receiving spell on your recommendation ..and everyone in my area apart from my received A/Cs πŸ˜† .. This is insane ..Now tell me a page where the rituals to reverse that spell are written ...πŸ˜†

Sheesh! This Black magic ...I'm slowly losing faith in it ..Yeah I too agree to some extent with those (Including myself ) who think it works only when it works ...πŸ˜›

Why "wanted"? Do it now if you want! And thanks for your wishes. Maybe they will do some magic after all. πŸ˜Š

I would suggest turning the book and doing the ritual in reverse. πŸ˜›

What works, works. That's irrefutable logic right there. πŸ˜†
Edited by Freethinker112 - 11 years ago
Freethinker112 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aya.

True. Horror movies aren't even scary ! πŸ€£
They are so stupid ! 

Well, what are you scared of then?

Don't say horror movie trailers or posters. πŸ˜†
Aya. thumbnail