Page 6 of 14

Aya.

IF-Dazzler

Aya.

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
I KNOW !! Muwahahaha !! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Freethinker112

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Blackmagic works or not (Page 6)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Freethinker112

IF-Sizzlerz

Freethinker112

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
You forgot to cue the scary music. Wink

Aya.

Aya.

IF-Dazzler

Aya.

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Freethinker112

You forgot to cue the scary music. Wink

If only there were scary music out there. I was actually looking some up for Halloween & couldn't find any. Scary music sounds pathetic. Doesn't even scare me ! LOL

Freethinker112

IF-Sizzlerz

Freethinker112

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aya.

If only there were scary music out there. I was actually looking some up for Halloween & couldn't find any. Scary music sounds pathetic. Doesn't even scare me ! LOL

So, you don't get scared easily? Good for you!

Aya.

Vintage.Wine

Goldie

Vintage.Wine

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 7:55am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Vintage.Wine

Impeccable acumen Clap ..So what do you think ? again ? Does Black / White / Colorful magic exist ? Tongue. Does it work ? Honest opinion please Tongue 

It's called black magic, because it is evil. It doesn't do you any good. It has nothing to do with seeing the color or not ! WTH ? ROFL

Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. 

Aya ... Tongue  

Hahaha..Aww ..That was some crude logic ...I mean Ask the Witches ..Ask me ..and tell ya what wonders Black Magic can do to ones ( The witch's that is Tongue ) life .. LOL ..That's my way to make a quid ..Don't be jealous ..Oh! Please LOL  <<   Kidding here Tongue

Haha ..But I truly like your posts ...Sometime even before I read them LOL Haha..IDK how but yeah I do ..I do ..LOL  .. I like your tomorrows posts too ..Tongue ..

Aww...You like BLACK ? Are you flirting with me or what ? LOL  Haha ..I'm darker than the darkest night you have ever known ..So dark that its difficult to spot me even during the brightest of the days  LOL  Hahaha ..I may be sitting right next to ya right now ..And you won't know that unless I pinch ya somewhere LOL

Alright ...Let's be serious here ..Ouch ..I truly like your posts ..They are grim yet meaningful ..Um ..And I agree with everyone who agrees with me on this Black Magic ..issue ..That it works ..When it works Big smile

Keep posting ..Blushing

Thank you Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mast_katrinaAya.

Vintage.Wine

Goldie

Vintage.Wine

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 8:03am | IP Logged

Freethinker LOL

Well, I have just completed school and am yet to start college, so it is gonna be a long time before I will be thinking of a job. BTW, I am a male. But agree on the aimless part. Wink

A statement stating brain does not exist which required brain to conceive. That's some deep thing right there. LOL

Yes, will always remember as you a probable business partner. We can start helping people get rid of magic, no matter what color. Charges depends on how hot we find the color, but black will be definitely topping the list.

BTW, quite a lot of joking going around here. Soon the OP will come, saying that the thread has been hexed. LOL Someone call an exorcist, please.

Freethinker Tongue

Congo mon ...I mean ..seriously Completing school, Joining UNI has always been the best of my dreams LOL  That never came true Ouch ..I was always of the opinion that one should not read and study things that million others have already read and studied LOL Do you agree? Tongue  ..Haha ..I insist you re think your decision of joining college ..Join me ..We ll crate a Huge Group of Smart, Less (Or Un educated like me Tongue ) educated people ..and still make big fortune LOL  Aww..  Thank you for adding me to the top of your list of Business partners Tongue .You are cool...

At the topic now :   Yeah ..it does exist ..I mean the black magic ..Somewhere at the back of my empty mind LOL and causes a lot of clatter ..that I perceive like a Dulcet tune Tongue 

Mast_katrinaFreethinker112

Aya.

IF-Dazzler

Aya.

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 2:17pm | IP Logged

So, you don't get scared easily? Good for you!

Scary music doesn't scare me !

I do get scared easily thou, but not by scary music ! ROFL

I'm such a skerdy cat !

Edited by Aya. - 26 September 2012 at 2:17pm

Aya.

IF-Dazzler

Aya.

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 2:22pm | IP Logged

Impeccable acumen Clap ..So what do you think ? again ? Does Black / White / Colorful magic exist ? Tongue. Does it work ? Honest opinion please Tongue 

It's called black magic, because it is evil. It doesn't do you any good. It has nothing to do with seeing the color or not ! WTH ? ROFL

Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. 

Aya ... Tongue  

Hahaha..Aww ..That was some crude logic ...I mean Ask the Witches ..Ask me ..and tell ya what wonders Black Magic can do to ones ( The witch's that is Tongue ) life .. LOL ..That's my way to make a quid ..Don't be jealous ..Oh! Please LOL  <<   Kidding here Tongue

Haha ..But I truly like your posts ...Sometime even before I read them LOL Haha..IDK how but yeah I do ..I do ..LOL  .. I like your tomorrows posts too ..Tongue ..

Aww...You like BLACK ? Are you flirting with me or what ? LOL  Haha ..I'm darker than the darkest night you have ever known ..So dark that its difficult to spot me even during the brightest of the days  LOL  Hahaha ..I may be sitting right next to ya right now ..And you won't know that unless I pinch ya somewhere LOL

Alright ...Let's be serious here ..Ouch ..I truly like your posts ..They are grim yet meaningful ..Um ..And I agree with everyone who agrees with me on this Black Magic ..issue ..That it works ..When it works Big smile

Keep posting ..Blushing

Thank you Tongue

Your post is filled with not-so-serious-stuff !

But you're funny ! Like the fact that you don't take things seriously ! Haha !

You like my posts ? Prove it. LOL

Edited by Aya. - 26 September 2012 at 2:21pm

Mast_katrinaVintage.Wine

Post Reply New Post

Go to top