Debate Mansion

Blackmagic works or not (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 14

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
Yes Black Magic works pretty good. My friend almost died when he was in Madagascar.
But in some cases it can also be psychological, whatever we believe in becomes real as our own Mind has the ability to do things ( that we may are not aware of ).

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vintage.Wine

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Blackmagic works or not (Page 5)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Vintage.Wine

Goldie

Vintage.Wine

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Freethinker112

Originally posted by Vintage.Wine

Impeccable acumen Clap ..So what do you think ? again ? Does Black / White / Colorful magic exist ? Tongue. Does it work ? Honest opinion please Tongue 

As I already said, no <insert color here, from #000000 to #FFF> exist. LOL So, how can it work if it does not exist? 

By the way, that's a good excuse for leave right there. Will not exist today, so how can I work? LOL  Will have to remember this for the times when I will have a job.

Edit - The color is supposed to have six F after the hash, but I don't know why the forum will not accept more than three. Confused

Freethinker LOL

Hahaha ..Same people we are ..LOL Jobless, Aimless, Gender less ( Unless you feel free to tell me your gender as you remember that LOL ) and sometimes Ruthless too ..Tongue

Haha .Yeah something that doesn't exist can't work ...Much like my brains at this cranky  point in time LOL Sounds  so logical ..

Haha ..If you don't find a Job anytime sooner ..i mean before the Dooms day..LOL Feel free again to talk to me ...I have a lot of wonderful business ideas ...We ll slug everyone selling our fake products that we actually never produced LOL

Yeah ..Black Magic ( BTW  ...Who the hell saw its color ? LOL ..Hahah..Crazy people..LOL )  works ..when it WORKS ...otherwise ..it doesn't Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mast_katrinaFreethinker112

Vintage.Wine

Goldie

Vintage.Wine

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Summer3

Yes Black Magic works pretty good. My friend almost died when he was in Madagascar.
But in some cases it can also be psychological, whatever we believe in becomes real as our own Mind has the ability to do things ( that we may are not aware of ).

Summer LOL
 Hahaha Yeah ..Madagascar is a crazy place like that LOL I too once got killed their. .But it wasn't black Magic ..The Cops shot me ..Cause I randomly killed people with my Magic LOL  << Kidding ...I bet you know that ..

@ Topic : I firmly believe Black Magic does work ..But that's only when it works ..Alright I ll ccast a spell on you in a few .and tell me if that worked LOL

Mast_katrina

Freethinker112

IF-Sizzlerz

Freethinker112

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 11:18pm | IP Logged

Freethinker LOL

Hahaha ..Same people we are ..LOL Jobless, Aimless, Gender less ( Unless you feel free to tell me your gender as you remember that LOL ) and sometimes Ruthless too ..Tongue

Haha .Yeah something that doesn't exist can't work ...Much like my brains at this cranky  point in time LOL Sounds  so logical ..

Haha ..If you don't find a Job anytime sooner ..i mean before the Dooms day..LOL Feel free again to talk to me ...I have a lot of wonderful business ideas ...We ll slug everyone selling our fake products that we actually never produced LOL

Yeah ..Black Magic ( BTW  ...Who the hell saw its color ? LOL ..Hahah..Crazy people..LOL )  works ..when it WORKS ...otherwise ..it doesn't Big smile

Well, I have just completed school and am yet to start college, so it is gonna be a long time before I will be thinking of a job. BTW, I am a male. But agree on the aimless part. Wink

A statement stating brain does not exist which required brain to conceive. That's some deep thing right there. LOL

Yes, will always remember as you a probable business partner. We can start helping people get rid of magic, no matter what color. Charges depends on how hot we find the color, but black will be definitely topping the list.

BTW, quite a lot of joking going around here. Soon the OP will come, saying that the thread has been hexed. LOL Someone call an exorcist, please.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Mast_katrinaVintage.Wine-Chandramukhi-Samraat_92

Aya.

IF-Dazzler

Aya.

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 11:23pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Freethinker112

Impeccable acumen Clap ..So what do you think ? again ? Does Black / White / Colorful magic exist ? Tongue. Does it work ? Honest opinion please Tongue 

As I already said, no <insert color here, from #000000 to #FFF> exist. LOL So, how can it work if it does not exist? 

By the way, that's a good excuse for leave right there. Will not exist today, so how can I work? LOL  Will have to remember this for the times when I will have a job.

Edit - The color is supposed to have six F after the hash, but I don't know why the forum will not accept more than three. Confused

Freethinker LOL

It's called black magic, because it is evil. It doesn't do you any good. It has nothing to do with seeing the color or not ! WTH ? ROFL

Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mast_katrinaVintage.Wine

Freethinker112

IF-Sizzlerz

Freethinker112

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aya.

It's called black magic, because it is evil. It doesn't do you any good. It has nothing to do with seeing the color or not ! WTH ? ROFL

Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. 

You saying black is evil? Racist! Angry LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Aya.-Chandramukhi-Samraat_92

Aya.

IF-Dazzler

Aya.

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
My fave color is black, but they say it's an evil color ! LOL

Samraat_92

Freethinker112

IF-Sizzlerz