Goldie

Vintage.Wine

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dhara.ciara

Originally posted by DevvivekAshNI

[QUOTE=--PiaSenGupta--]
ywah i think it works    dont know howLOL
[/QUOTE

@ dev.LOL.i think it depend on people's luck ..jab jab jo hota hai so so hota hai LOL

Hahaha ..You were the principal of that coveted Voodoo institute where I took my course in Witchcraft LOL  and you don't know how  it works? Haha .I have my passing certificate signed by you as the proof  Ouch

@ The Topic :  Yeah ..Witchcraft has grown on to become a big lucrative business. Even the E witches make mighty fortunes advising people online ..Casting spells for them , Even reversing the spells that other witches cast on them. 

Currently I'm in the business of Supplying Fairness Cream to the Russians and Germans ..Tongue But if that fails ..I might open a Voodoo store .and sell Candles, Oil, Dolls and needles.. Tongue Kidding LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CottonEyeJoe

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Blackmagic works or not (Page 4)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Pentaminous.

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Freethinker112

IF-Sizzlerz

Freethinker112

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aya.

Some comments were dumb & not serious at all.

And that's exactly what I pointed out. Not serious, yes, but dumb? I would not go that far.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Vintage.Wine-Chandramukhi-Samraat_92

Vintage.Wine

Goldie

Vintage.Wine

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Freethinker112

And that's exactly what I pointed out. Not serious, yes, but dumb? I would not go that far.

Impeccable acumen Clap ..So what do you think ? again ? Does Black / White / Colorful magic exist ? Tongue. Does it work ? Honest opinion please Tongue 

Aya.

IF-Dazzler

Aya.

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Freethinker112

"Freedom Of Speech!" Tongue

Hahahaha ! ( jk )

Freethinker112

Freethinker112

IF-Sizzlerz

Freethinker112

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 10:18pm | IP Logged

"Freedom Of Speech!" Tongue

Hahahaha ! ( jk )

And I was exercising mine by replying! Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aya.-Chandramukhi-

Freethinker112

IF-Sizzlerz

Freethinker112

Posted: 24 September 2012 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vintage.Wine

Impeccable acumen Clap ..So what do you think ? again ? Does Black / White / Colorful magic exist ? Tongue. Does it work ? Honest opinion please Tongue 

As I already said, no <insert color here, from #000000 to #FFF> exist. LOL So, how can it work if it does not exist? 

By the way, that's a good excuse for leave right there. Will not exist today, so how can I work? LOL  Will have to remember this for the times when I will have a job.

Edit - The color is supposed to have six F after the hash, but I don't know why the forum will not accept more than three. Confused

Edited by Freethinker112 - 24 September 2012 at 8:10am

Vintage.Wine

-MamuKiBhanji-

IF-Stunnerz

-MamuKiBhanji-

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
It actually works ! I know many don't believe in it but I do,as I have seen my own people suffering bcoz of this n even lost one person (We got to know much later who did it)

I'm kind of really scared of such stuff..You know if there is positive energy,there are negativity too,like if someone can do good ,some can do bad as well..

Edited by StandingAlone - 25 September 2012 at 7:39pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vintage.WineSmritiKatha

Post Reply New Post

Go to top