Post Reply New Post

Page 11 of 14

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vintage.Wine

Summer  Tongue

Oh! Yeah ..Summer .Thats how we allude to you..The coolest summer I have ever known...LOL
@ Bold: Fair dinkum ..I would go a step ahead and say ..half of the World's population ( Ie : The opposite Sex LOL ) is naturally blessed with such amazing skills ..in varied degree though LOL ..Some truly stand out ..like Amanda ..and another someone I know LOL ...Haha ..I went to the holiest known ( And even unknown  ..Where no man had gone before ...LOL ) places to escape their spells ..But in vain ...Hahaha. .The only something we can do is to surrender our resistive selves to their beaut might ...Its fun to be possessed sometimes ..LOL 

Cheers !  Tongue

Ah yes, no man can escape the charms of a lovely lady ( eventhough she may not have taken a course in witchcraft)LOL
It is always better to die loving rather than drown in hatred.
Men and women have different vibrations it seems and some of ladies may release an electric charge strong enough to send us to the Moon and BackLOL

Edited by Summer3 - 15 October 2012 at 11:47pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vintage.Wine

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Blackmagic works or not (Page 11)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Vintage.Wine

Goldie

Vintage.Wine

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Summer3

Ah yes, no man can escape the charms of a lovely lady ( eventhough she may not have taken a course in witchcraft)LOL
Men and women have different vibrations it seems and some of ladies may release an electric charge strong enough to send us to the Moon and BackLOL

Summer  Tongue

My sources from the heavens tell me that  One is not allowed to be born as a Girl unless they take a short course in Witchcraft ...and excel in the tests LOL  ...They are naturally good at casting spells on us innocent Men Ouch  ..Most of em yeah .But a few stand out ..with One outta those few clinching the win ( The heart that is Tongue )  in a overwhelming fashion ..LOL

Summer3

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 12:12am | IP Logged

Summer  Tongue

My sources from the heavens tell me that  One is not allowed to be born as a Girl unless they take a short course in Witchcraft ...and excel in the tests LOL  ...They are naturally good at casting spells on us innocent Men Ouch  ..Most of em yeah .But a few stand out ..with One outta those few clinching the win ( The heart that is Tongue )  in a overwhelming fashion ..LOL
Ah you're taking about a Black Magic Woman.LOL so they need Heaven to approve their exit permits.
I see a lot of woman also falling for Handsome Draculas and making movies out of them, like Twilight.
Draculas go nuts over pretty gals

Edited by Summer3 - 17 October 2012 at 1:59am

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 1:58am | IP Logged
If Black Magic does not work never mind,  something works well, Blackmail LOL

Vintage.Wine

Goldie

Vintage.Wine

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 10:46pm | IP Logged

Ah you're taking about a Black Magic Woman.LOL so they need Heaven to approve their exit permits.
I see a lot of woman also falling for Handsome Draculas and making movies out of them, like Twilight.
Draculas go nuts over pretty gals

Ahahaha LOL  What I meant was every woman has such inherent skills of casting a spell on men. In varied degrees though ...They come to the earth as a Sweet Voodoo package LOL  Many boast some amazing spell casting material that they have ..commonly referred to as the beauty ..But then a few stand out with the way they nurture those skills and put them to practice with innocent MEN as their Guinea Pigs ...and then there is that Exceptional One ..who succeeds in putting a whammy on you ...with a fascinating co ordination of the material ( I guess I don't need to elaborate further on the material aspect as I bet you know what I mean by that LOL ) and the naughty brains that topple your world ..LOL

Hic !!

Vintu  Blushing

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 3:33am | IP Logged

Ahahaha LOL  What I meant was every woman has such inherent skills of casting a spell on men. In varied degrees though ...They come to the earth as a Sweet Voodoo package LOL  Many boast some amazing spell casting material that they have ..commonly referred to as the beauty ..But then a few stand out with the way they nurture those skills and put them to practice with innocent MEN as their Guinea Pigs ...and then there is that Exceptional One ..who succeeds in putting a whammy on you ...with a fascinating co ordination of the material ( I guess I don't need to elaborate further on the material aspect as I bet you know what I mean by that LOL ) and the naughty brains that topple your world ..LOL

Hic !!

Vintu  Blushing

Yes as the saying goes "And in her eyes I see a paradise ...", Women you can't  live with them and you can't live without them LOL Upset them and Hell becomes a reality LOL

Vintage.Wine

Vintage.Wine

Goldie

Vintage.Wine

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 3:59am | IP Logged

Yes as the saying goes "And in her eyes I see a paradise ...", Women you can't  live with them and you can't live without them LOL Upset them and Hell becomes a reality LOL

Summer  LOL

@ Bold:  Hahaha ..That's a beauty ..LOL  So we can now conveniently compare the women with the  Alcohol ...LOL We can't endure too much of it ..but we also can't live without it .. LOL

Cheers ! to the Women ..and Cheers to us ! LOL

Vintu ..Tongue

Summer3

drummedup

drummedup

Posted: 21 October 2012 at 2:08am | IP Logged
The generalized notion of Black Magic is superstitious and IMPO, Bullshit.Period. But the PROCESSES involved in doing the so called black magic are real and can definitely effect another person. Every kind of magic is Physics and Psychology. Manipulation of the energy and minds around you. The extent of effects of these rituals depends on the strength of the Transmitter and Receiver LOL I.e the one doing and directing the energies and the one it is being directed at.

This particular thing you are mentioning is more of a psychological threat from someone. The less you fear it, the lesser will be its influence. Or you can negate it with some physics from your side i.e try to create a little more +ve energy in your house... being little peaceful with eachother or just pray, if you believe in God...whichever to psychologically give you strength.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top