Blackmagic works or not (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 14

--arti--

Goldie

--arti--

Kasturi, RKS Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Who knows whether it exists or not. I don't want to believe it exists, but this is like the existence of ghosts. We'll just never really know for sure, will we..

But you should consider the possibility that someone is perhaps playing a very mean prank on you if you're finding things like that. Maybe try to catch the perpetrator if you can. Hidden cameras?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vintage.Wine

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Blackmagic works or not (Page 10)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Vintage.Wine

Goldie

Vintage.Wine

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --arti--

Who knows whether it exists or not. I don't want to believe it exists, but this is like the existence of ghosts. We'll just never really know for sure, will we..

But you should consider the possibility that someone is perhaps playing a very mean prank on you if you're finding things like that. Maybe try to catch the perpetrator if you can. Hidden cameras?

Arti ...Ouch

@ Bold:  This is unbelievable ..Have ya really forgotten the RKS BANNER CONTEST WINNING rituals I performed for ya back in time ?  Ouch  Who could ya forget the reaper of a party we had after your win ..Those toasts of Fresh Bat Blood we raised to your success ...Those joyous embraces we locked into ...That crazy broomstick ride that flew us over the Everest and Underneath the Pacific?  ...LOL 

And now you wanna CATCH ME ?  The Perpetrator ? Cry  ..I can't believe you are doing this to me ..Cry  ..Alright I ll cast a spell on myself...and Look like You ...So those hidden cameras would sprung ya .not me ...Hahaha ..Evil Smile

@ The Topic:  IT DOES EXIST ...( Please say yes everyone Ouch  ..Why  are yall hell bent on making me go outta my witchcraft business Cry )

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vintage.Wine

Originally posted by Summer3

Sometimes it is the fear itself that work on us. If we think a place is haunted, quite definitely we will see ghosts becoz we believe in them.
The art of black magic is not new and it quite definitely is pretty effective. Pray hard to some God for protection or get some powerful Mantra to feel secure.
worse that Black Magic is addiction to some bad habits like drugs, alcohol or smoking LOL

Hey Summer Howdy Big smile

Its the fear most of the time in my case Ouch I'm so afraid of myself and those pics you post sometimes Cry I ll cry a river and drown the thread in that Ouch

Um ! Which Mantra should I chant ? Which GOD should I worship ? I have tried em all Cry But none could offer me solace ...My witch  ( I mean the one who cast a spell on me ..Which is Myself LOL ) is too darn powerful to be dispelled by any Gods Ouch 

Haha Yeah .. Alcohol its is always ..When you and me jabber ...LOL  The topic starts to sound kinda tipsy LOL

Always ..I believe Black and Other Magics Exist and they Work ...They are known to work since yonks ..and would work for many more to come ...Ouch Scary thought  Ouch

If there is Black Magic there should also be White Magic becoz everything has an opposite to balance things LOL

Wonder how the South American Voodoo works, those chaps are pretty good at it.

Vintage.Wine

Vintage.Wine

Goldie

Vintage.Wine

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 10:39pm | IP Logged

If there is Black Magic there should also be White Magic becoz everything has an opposite to balance things LOL

Wonder how the South American Voodoo works, those chaps are pretty good at it.

Summer Tongue

Hahaha ...Of course ...I like that enchanting little white doll pricked with those cute needles in the head ..An emblem of LOVE ..Magical LOVE I mean as i would like to allude to that ...LOLIt reminds me of my next Girl Friend LOL  ..I so can't wait to meet her Ouch <<<<WitchFull thinking Tongue

Oh! Yeah ..Magic / Witchcraft has many colors ..i have stated that in one of my earlier posts ..Black Magic is passe ...White is in ..Tongue ..White doesn't cause immediate destruction though ..It kills slowly ..Like The Delayed Death Touch LOL  ..Haha I have tried that successfully on me .when I last killed myself...mm ..Death had never felt so romantic and pleasant before ..I now die everyday at  the hands of that Cute Doll that smothers me slowly ...Only to resurrect the next day as she offers me the CPRLOL  <<< I call it the Witchcraft as it's Romantic best ...LOL

@ The Topic:  Yehahaha ..LOL  Witchcraft and magics do exist ..and make my life worth living Tongue

Summer3

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 4:07am | IP Logged

Summer Tongue

Hahaha ...Of course ...I like that enchanting little white doll pricked with those cute needles in the head ..An emblem of LOVE ..Magical LOVE I mean as i would like to allude to that ...LOLIt reminds me of my next Girl Friend LOL  ..I so can't wait to meet her Ouch <<<<WitchFull thinking Tongue

Oh! Yeah ..Magic / Witchcraft has many colors ..i have stated that in one of my earlier posts ..Black Magic is passe ...White is in ..Tongue ..White doesn't cause immediate destruction though ..It kills slowly ..Like The Delayed Death Touch LOL  ..Haha I have tried that successfully on me .when I last killed myself...mm ..Death had never felt so romantic and pleasant before ..I now die everyday at  the hands of that Cute Doll that smothers me slowly ...Only to resurrect the next day as she offers me the CPRLOL  <<< I call it the Witchcraft as it's Romantic best ...LOL

@ The Topic:  Yehahaha ..LOL  Witchcraft and magics do exist ..and make my life worth living Tongue

Vintage Bhai, you seem to have been caught by some bewitching witches.

The best way to read if someone is possessed is by the eyes, they have a forlorn lost look:

Vintage.Wine

Vintage.Wine

Goldie

Vintage.Wine

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 5:57am | IP Logged

The best way to read if someone is possessed is by the eyes, they have a forlorn lost look:

Oh! Amanda Blushing ^^^^^ Where are ya hun ? Tongue  ...Huh! Summer where did ya get her pic from? She was pretty ordinary when she first joined my Witchcraft UNI ...Rookie with no notably alluring persona..But I could spot the spark in her ..I nurtured her and her skills well..giving in everything I could  Tongue..And she proved me right ...Topping the test ( Yay!  we cheated well Tongue ) ...We honored her as the Prettiest aspiring witch ever in a glitzy ceremony ...

I still remember her Graduation night ...She and I sat by the seashore hand in hand ..with our eyes and the breaths locked ...Those sparking  eyes ..I lost myself into em ..and she was lost too into mine Blushing ..Sheesh ! I can't tell ya what happened thereafter ..Ask the bats that flew by ..and they ll  tell ya that LOL .Hm..The night lasted forever ..We are still lost ...and now forlorn too ..Where are you Amy ? Just where ? huh ! Cry

@ The Topic: Haha ..The last drop of Som Ras is over too LOL ..But yeah ..Witchcraft does exist ..I'm the proof ..So is Amanda ..So stop pretending not to believe in it...LOL

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 9:22pm | IP Logged

Oh! Amanda Blushing ^^^^^ Where are ya hun ? Tongue  ...Huh! Summer where did ya get her pic from? She was pretty ordinary when she first joined my Witchcraft UNI ...Rookie with no notably alluring persona..But I could spot the spark in her ..I nurtured her and her skills well..giving in everything I could  Tongue..And she proved me right ...Topping the test ( Yay!  we cheated well Tongue ) ...We honored her as the Prettiest aspiring witch ever in a glitzy ceremony ...

I still remember her Graduation night ...She and I sat by the seashore hand in hand ..with our eyes and the breaths locked ...Those sparking  eyes ..I lost myself into em ..and she was lost too into mine Blushing ..Sheesh ! I can't tell ya what happened thereafter ..Ask the bats that flew by ..and they ll  tell ya that LOL .Hm..The night lasted forever ..We are still lost ...and now forlorn too ..Where are you Amy ? Just where ? huh ! Cry

@ The Topic: Haha ..The last drop of Som Ras is over too LOL ..But yeah ..Witchcraft does exist ..I'm the proof ..So is Amanda ..So stop pretending not to believe in it...LOL

Yes Vintage Bhai,

Looks like both of you are child prodigies in witchcraft !LOL

Way back I knew a couple of guys who ( armed with a couple of mantras) tried their hand in exorcising some spirit; unfortunately the spirit jumped on to them and send them scuttering !LOL Always leave it to the professionals.
There are some people who are not just charasmatic but able to control and possess our minds. There are thoughts and vibrations everywhere and they can affect us too.

Going to clean holy places is often advised. Guess that is why we are also advised to keep good company.

Vintage.Wine

Vintage.Wine

Goldie

Vintage.Wine

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 10:20pm | IP Logged

Yes Vintage Bhai,

Looks like both of you are child prodigies in witchcraft !LOL

Way back I knew a couple of guys who ( armed with a couple of mantras) tried their hand in exorcising some spirit; unfortunately the spirit jumped on to them and send them scuttering !LOL Always leave it to the professionals.
There are some people who are not just charasmatic but able to control and possess our minds. There are thoughts and vibrations everywhere and they can affect us too.

Going to clean holy places is often advised. Guess that is why we are also advised to keep good company.

Summer  Tongue

Oh! Yeah ..Summer .Thats how we allude to you..The coolest summer I have ever known...LOL
@ Bold: Fair dinkum ..I would go a step ahead and say ..half of the World's population ( Ie : The opposite Sex LOL ) is naturally blessed with such amazing skills ..in varied degree though LOL ..Some truly stand out ..like Amanda ..and another someone I know LOL ...Haha ..I went to the holiest known ( And even unknown  ..Where no man had gone before ...LOL ) places to escape their spells ..But in vain ...Hahaha. .The only something we can do is to surrender our resistive selves to their beaut might ...Its fun to be possessed sometimes ..LOL 

Cheers !  Tongue

Post Reply New Post

Go to top