Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vintage.Wine thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Summer3

If there is black magic, then there is also white magic, the good forces like this .
The Chinese love stories are full of them, with Humans falling in love with  Fox or other spirits or ghosts, resulting in complications as it upsets the Gods. I do not blame the poor humans either.

Summer ....πŸ˜›
  Hahaha ...Aww  ☺️... ..I guess we must risk our lives and go to China for once...And I'm sure with that kinda foxy witches around us we would turn all their stories into odysseys of LOVE ...πŸ˜›

Vintu ...πŸ˜›

Originally posted by: Vintage.Wine

Perseus 

@ Bold : I know you were the brightest students of my Witchcraft UNI ..You had wonderful Voodoo acumen and excelled in all voodoo techniques .  I  even gave ya the Best of my Crystal balls as the accolade of your excellence ...😊

BUT ...Why are ya telling people how to negate our magic you canny thing ..   ..How could ya  forget the Oath you took at the time of admission ? That you ll never divulge any secret procedures to NEGATE our spells ..
I shuolda sued ya for this ..But no .You were  too bright and sweet to be sued like this ...πŸ˜›   

.. Perseus ..let me  offer ya the post of DEAN of my UNI right away ... ..Just tell me straight what compensation do you expect ?  My sacred Athame ? Gallons full of Violet and Lily ink?  Bat's Blood ? Goat's Eye ? My Eye ? or even my heart ?  πŸ˜›  ...Let's work out a deal..

Vintu ...

Vintu, i had to read ur post twice. First time it confused me...then it made me laugh! 

Thank You for not suing me though!πŸ˜†

Vintage.Wine thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Perseus-

Vintu, i had to read ur post twice. First time it confused me...then it made me laugh! 

Thank You for not suing me though!πŸ˜†

Confused ?   ..Doesn't that remind ya of something Perseus? Our UNI days ? Hahaha ..You naughtily stole everyone's  broomsticks...and then when everyone doubted you,  ..you rolled the same Confused Expression on  your face and  fooled em all  ...πŸ˜†

But I always knew its gotta be you  😎..I always kept an eye on ya .. .and finally caught ya with those stolen sticks you had stored 500 meters beneath the ground .. Haha .. ..You then
bribed me  to keep it zipped  πŸ˜†...and took me on a free holiday to Neptune... Smart ME ..πŸ˜†

Vintu ...
πŸ˜›

Ps:  Um ..Here I assume you  are the same beaut chick who worshiped Perseus ..and not that brat
whose name was Perseus...Same one who never passed no test..  ..Sheesh ! .πŸ˜† ..
So a Chick ? or a Dood ? <<<< 

Muskaan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
No..Only Science is the TRUTH...rest all is MYTH.