Blackmagic works or not

Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
I am really curious to know Does black magic work or not ..Recently  we found one lemon with "sindoor" in front of our house ...Our maid said ..someone had done some "totka"(black magic")We family members don't believe in them ..But some more things are happening like ..In our terrace a smashed voddo doll was found ..It is a negative energy and my father said it works or not we shall know the person if they are doing it for our family ...he/she is dangerous ...
What do u think?Cna black magic really change anything our life? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aya. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yes, Blackmagic is real ! No lie.

It can change your life if the person (magician) is doing it to you guys.

Do you & your family have any problems with anyone ? Is someone jealous of you & your family ?

They might want to hurt you & see you & your family destroyed.

I know some people who had experience with that kind of stuff.

If things get worse, ask for help to people who know about these things. 

Hopefully, everything will be fine.

Edited by Aya. - 11 years ago
Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I dont think so !  ๐Ÿ˜†
Forever-KA thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
No I do not believe in black, white or any type of magic.

Please take the lemon and put it on a wall. Make sure there is no one around. Secure the parameters. Take out a gun and shoot the lemon. This should take care of the magic. lol.

If you still believe in magic then next day investigate who in friends, family and surroundings suffered from an adverse event/outcome. That could shed some light on the source of magic. 

Edited to remain on topic.
Edited by King-Anu - 11 years ago
Deelight thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Frankly i don believe in ol tis bt i've heard many stories abt it (lyk fear files in Zee tv even telecasts sm episodes based on it,which alwz leaves me wondering if it works or not)
som of ma frendz even told tat they've spoken to the souls of the dead people(their ancestors,mostly) who can forecast their future, is it true??
Heart thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Don't know if it really exists or not, but I do not believe in it. Edited by Heart - 11 years ago
tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Dont get upset about it however u def need to find out who is doing all this and reprimand them. Maybe they will deliberately harm you or your family to make you believe in the black magic stuff...

Just make sure you complain to the responsible authority and try to keep your family safe and continue as if nothing happened
MyDarkPassenger thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I believe in black magic... there are much possibilities of it.
so please be careful.
Its written in our Quran about its existence...but have not experienced but, have heard about it.
Edited by Love_Kunwar - 11 years ago
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: --PiaSenGupta--

I am really curious to know Does black magic work or not ..Recently  we found one lemon with "sindoor" in front of our house ...Our maid said ..someone had done some "totka"(black magic")We family members don't believe in them ..But some more things are happening like ..In our terrace a smashed voddo doll was found ..It is a negative energy and my father said it works or not we shall know the person if they are doing it for our family ...he/she is dangerous ...

If you are believe in white magic  then you should believe in Black also...๐Ÿ˜Šits nothing its just a mind game... cos they know mind is just a chattering box... If something happens,(good or bad) immediately you will go and spread the good news that something has happened to you... Then you have wasted it... n if people are impressed, then all you have gained is their good opinion and nothing else...! Dont waste time on these stupid mind games!
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: --PiaSenGupta--

ywah i think it works    dont know how๐Ÿ˜†