India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

WOW I am Shocked!

Raisa- IF-Dazzler
Raisa-
Raisa-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
wow i am shocked at myself! i used to be crazy for ipkknd and i couldn't wait for the next episode but now i am like what ever! it has been 2 weeks that i haven't watched ipkknd i am just reading the updates and all thanks to DALJEET! I JUST WANT TO SAY I FREAKING HATE YOU DALJEET! learn something from Deepali! i am just in touch with this show is just cause of sarun.  and guys lets stop commenting on DB's profile! her rank is increasing and CVS and DB visit IF so they will think that we are loving her when we are not so just unjoin her fan club and dont comment.

Edited by Sarun_Luv_Arhi - 07 September 2012 at 3:46pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.Gianna.sun2011trina2010Deedeepa1

xAaliya IF-Stunnerz
xAaliya
xAaliya

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
Daiya ve
Daiya ve
Daiya ve
Oh Daiya ve
.Gianna. Senior Member
.Gianna.
.Gianna.

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
I never was part of her fan club. I don't hate her, she's a good actress. But I'm just so sick of her weak character that is shoved in our faces every single day despite our obvious distaste for the story line, that I don't feel the same enthusiasm as before to watch it. In fact, I've been unable to watch the show online because 1) the story is crap right now and 2) YouTube is getting rid of all IPKKND episodes so I cannot even watch earlier episodes for a laugh till the creatives sort this mess. For the first time today, I even read the written update half way. Didn't even bother reading the first half... I know it affects me, I know I'm not being rational in saying that because it's just a show but I fell in love with ArHi just like everyone else here and love cannot be rationalized, sorry Tongue

So yep, in a way I agree with you. But it's not Daljeet I hate, it's Anjali.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mz.brarasrkkg1sun2011Deedeepa1Joseph_A

hade Senior Member
hade
hade

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sarun_Luv_Arhi

wow i am shocked at myself! i used to be crazy for ipkknd and i couldn't wait for the next episode but now i am like what ever! it has been 2 weeks that i haven't watched ipkknd i am just reading the updates and all thanks to DALJEET! I JUST WANT TO SAY I FREAKING HATE YOU DALJEET! learn something from Deepali! i am just in touch with this show is just cause of sarun.  and guys lets stop commenting on DB's profile! her rank is increasing and CVS and DB visit IF so they will think that we are loving her when we are not so just unjoin her fan club and dont comment.

This is very rude. Its not Daljeet's fault. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ArnavKiiDeewanigo2sleep83

ArnavKiiDeewani Goldie
ArnavKiiDeewani
ArnavKiiDeewani

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hade

Originally posted by Sarun_Luv_Arhi

wow i am shocked at myself! i used to be crazy for ipkknd and icouldn'twait for the next episode but now i am like what ever! it has been 2 weeks that ihaven'twatched ipkknd i am just reading the updates and all thanks to DALJEET! I JUST WANT TO SAY I FREAKING HATE YOU DALJEET! learn something from Deepali! i am just in touch with this show is just cause of sarun. and guys lets stop commenting on DB's profile! her rank is increasing and CVS and DB visit IF so they will think that we are loving her when Awe are not so just unjoin her fan club and dont comment.

This is very rude. Its not Daljeet's fault.

Yahh agreed with u that isn't daljeet fault the the director say to play like that so she play that isn't her fault actually daljeet is brilliant actress
Now a days I hate daljeet character as Anjali but I didn't hate her in real only her character I hate but I love daljeet she is awesome actress so don't say like that dear...!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

go2sleep83

Deedeepa1 IF-Sizzlerz
Deedeepa1
Deedeepa1

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
i didn't watch today's episode neither yesterday's
i hateee anjaliAngry

mayabegum

vini09 Senior Member
vini09
vini09

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
hate the current track

mayabegum

mayabegum IF-Dazzler
mayabegum
mayabegum

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:32pm | IP Logged

i just hate anjali's character in the show right now..

i have nothing against daljeet.. she never chose to do this story line, in fact i hate the CV's thoughts for doing such a track..
I hope im wrong and this actually 'works' but like yo usaid this whole week i havent watched one full episode yet.

Go to top