India-Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Can't Wait for the Torture:)

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
In the precap Kunal was shown telling lets see who tortures whom in this office. Going by the current track,  most likely It's going to be Kunal who will torture Siddhi. I am really neutral about Siddhi as to what she will or will not do as I don't really care for her character, but I am really looking forward to see a menacing Kunal Chopra in the coming EpisodesDay Dreaming

Samir in my opinion truly excels in these kinds of role and I absolutely love him in menacing avatar. 

Tell you the truth, I really don't watch Parichay for the story (Can't blame me right? there is no story left me ParichayWink) or any other characters besides Kunal. So for me it really doesn't affect what other characters do be it Richa, the Chopras, the Diwans (specially Diwans) or even be it Siddhi. As long as I get to see my Kunu the way I like to see him, I am really happy with the episodes; therefore, I am cherishing and relishing all the episodes of Parichay since this week so much because my Kunu is back to his menacing ways.

I am so ready to go through the torture next week and can't hardly wait for the weekend to be overEmbarrassed

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

naz1312mochas1560309anna..PlayfulKiss.._sinal_ria60Aaliya_FizzAwesomeSauce.

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
Who wouldn't want to be tortured by this handsome hunk:

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

naz1312..PlayfulKiss..ria60Aaliya_Fizzawesumsonia

ria60 IF-Dazzler
ria60
ria60

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:22am | IP Logged
me tooWinki think its going to be fun...though initially he might be mean to siddhi bt then in some time am sure siddhi is going to give him back some attitudeStar...i think this boss employess realtion will be extremly exciting Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adohareawesumsonia

adohare Senior Member
adohare
adohare

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:49am | IP Logged
whatever torture kunal do with siddhi, but keep extremely love with siddhi in heart.
mochas156 Senior Member
mochas156
mochas156

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 4:47am | IP Logged

To me Kunal's sentence  means  let's see who comes first in torturing himself / herself  while acting to torture the other in the office... Oh my dear Sinal this is going to be tough competition...Really there is no pair such as Sinal...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

d.padmini

paradigm IF-Dazzler
paradigm
paradigm

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Yeah whatever Kunal or Siddhi do to hurt the other person they'll end up hurting themselves more.

naz1312d.padmini

_sinal_ Goldie
_sinal_
_sinal_

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 6:43am | IP Logged
first kunal will torture siddhi den siddhi drops some tears so automatically kunal will give her da tissue...awwwDay DreamingDay Dreaming afterall he cant bear siddhis teara re...

naz1312rima31

Murali28 Goldie
Murali28
Murali28

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 8:22am | IP Logged
torture ...kunal is in torture mode whr as as siddi in receving mode...she will know what kunal is...she is happily here every thing from kunal

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index