Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

I DONT HATE DALJEET !! BUT I HATE MYSELF !!!!!!!!! (Page 2)

trina2010 IF-Rockerz
trina2010
trina2010

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
I wonder how come she never gets any film offer or go for a vacation. That way we could have got Anjali less episodes for a while. I hate IPK nowadays for her.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rajalekshmifizzyfairyvijji12dieforasr

ESR8 IF-Rockerz
ESR8
ESR8

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by roldc

<font size="3">No don't hate yourself dear. We did not want to see Daljeet leave the show because we wanted to continue watching the beautiful brother-sister relationship between Arnav and his Di. What we did not bargain for is CVs turning her into the main lead of the show. The viewers are hating this aatma milan track of Rudali and Creep. The CVs could have ended Shyam's character in the show and brought on a new character for Rudali. I just fail to understand where this Shyamli track is leading to!!! The CVs seem to have forgotten that there was a re-marriage track going on!!</font>

<font size="3">I salute Deepali for making a firm decision to leave the show. Next will be Akshay and then Karan as per my predicition. Barun and Sanaya will not quit the show just yet. UK trip carrot has been dangled to the two of them to assure their continuity in the show. </font>

<font size="3">The CVs have butchered the character of Khushi completely. Akash, NK and Mamiji are mere spectators these days. </font>

<font size="3">I am doing lambhi saans in and lambhi saans out to keep my sanity and blood pressure under check.</font>
trust me dear ! I'm surviving on their offscreen these days! N these sbs n sbb also dont show frequent segmnts like b4. :'( the uk trip news kinda lightened up my mood aftr the deepali quitting news n the disasterous epi.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rajalekshmifizzyfairyvijji12dieforasrtrina2010

roldc Goldie
roldc
roldc

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by trina2010

I wonder how come she never gets any film offer or go for a vacation. That way we could have got Anjali less episodes for a while. I hate IPK nowadays for her.

I think Daljeet should join Big Boss or some dance show where we can be assured that we will not see her for 3-4 months in our show minimum!!!!!  I hate Rudali and Creep!!!!!!!!!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rajalekshmitristar03vijji12dieforasrtrina2010IllGetOverIpk

Niva1 IF-Dazzler
Niva1
Niva1

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
I didn't sigh it, I never wrote anything to ask her to stay  - But believe me I would have if I had the time then. I was simply keeping away from IF for exams and what not

And thank god for that, but again I am still suffering am I not

What can we do - cryinggg
roldc Goldie
roldc
roldc

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ESR8

Originally posted by roldc

<font size="3">No don't hate yourself dear. We did not want to see Daljeet leave the show because we wanted to continue watching the beautiful brother-sister relationship between Arnav and his Di. What we did not bargain for is CVs turning her into the main lead of the show. The viewers are hating this aatma milan track of Rudali and Creep. The CVs could have ended Shyam's character in the show and brought on a new character for Rudali. I just fail to understand where this Shyamli track is leading to!!! The CVs seem to have forgotten that there was a re-marriage track going on!!</font>

<font size="3">I salute Deepali for making a firm decision to leave the show. Next will be Akshay and then Karan as per my predicition. Barun and Sanaya will not quit the show just yet. UK trip carrot has been dangled to the two of them to assure their continuity in the show. </font>

<font size="3">The CVs have butchered the character of Khushi completely. Akash, NK and Mamiji are mere spectators these days. </font>

<font size="3">I am doing lambhi saans in and lambhi saans out to keep my sanity and blood pressure under check.</font>
trust me dear ! I'm surviving on their offscreen these days! N these sbs n sbb also dont show frequent segmnts like b4. :'( the uk trip news kinda lightened up my mood aftr the deepali quitting news n the disasterous epi.

Both Barun and Sanaya visiting UK means even more disaster for the show.   TRPs for this week will drop to 1 I think!!!!!!  So many viewers are just utterly disgusted with the current track!!!  I wish I could go to the sets and shake those CVs real hard.   They are churning out utter trash and insulting the intelligence of the viewers.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rajalekshmivijji12dieforasr

fizzyfairy Senior Member
fizzyfairy
fizzyfairy

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
hey hindsight is a great thing but unfortunately no one has it.  You did what you thought was best at the time, please don't be so hard on yourself Shocked.  Somehow it will all come good but we want everything like yesterday, no tolerance or patience.
Anyhow take care and LOLLOLLOL better than crying.
dieforasr IF-Rockerz
dieforasr
dieforasr

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by trina2010

Sweety I never signed any petitions , nor did I ever wanted her to stay back. Then why AM I SUFFERING?
If its true that it's DB who ruined IPK then I hope she is happy now that she ruined our beautiful IPK for us.
I loved it so much but now I skip episodes. Something I never ever did before , even when Sobti was absent.

even when BARUN was absent I was truely loyal to IPKKND...I never ever missed a epi...today I did...I refrained  myself to watch this...coz  it  wud make me cry...not for that dumb idiot...only for my ARSHI...GOD!!!! cv,DB killed them..all the moments...even I know remarriage will happen...but at wedding day they will show coz of Di and she gives ther permission ..that's why ASR is getting married...Quite possible...DB is such kind of powerful actress... ..

Edited by dieforasr - 07 September 2012 at 3:42pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rajalekshmitrina2010

luvuarshi_sarun Senior Member
luvuarshi_sarun
luvuarshi_sarun

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
Can we now make a petition and tell her on facebook to quit?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rajalekshmitristar03

Go to top