Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

I DONT HATE DALJEET !! BUT I HATE MYSELF !!!!!!!!!

ESR8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

coz somewhere down i think i am the one responsible for the disaster this show is facing.

i wish i never have urged her in those fbook msgs to stay back in the show.
i wish i never had signed those petitions for her staying on the show..
i wish i never had made those posts crying n screaming... 'dont go daljeet'
now i truely hate myself... coz somewhere down i feel i am also responsible for this !
yes call me a fangirl or whatever...coz arshi nahin toh kuch nahin
i have tried to be positive ! n will keep on being so... not even quitting the show.. will stick to it no matter what !!
but right now all i can say is i'm haitng myself ! more than evaaa 😭

Edited by ESR8 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IllGetOverIpk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awww ðŸ¤—same here..buddy
trina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Sweety I never signed any petitions , nor did I ever wanted her to stay back. Then why AM I SUFFERING?
If its true that it's DB who ruined IPK then I hope she is happy now that she ruined our beautiful IPK for us.
I loved it so much but now I skip episodes. Something I never ever did before , even when Sobti was absent.
.A.l.i.a. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
We were fooled by her ..
She said that she want more screen time .. and that why we supported her ..
While she want MOST of the screen time, became the female lead , and turn IPKKND to DKS ..

She exploited us !
I'm sharing the same feeling with you ..  and I feel that I was a big fool when I remember that I was one of those who didn't want her to quit the show 🤢
Edited by .A.l.i.a. - 11 years ago
westindian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Aww don't hate yourself hon, I too feel bad about asking her to stay...but what can we do, we just have to weather the storm and maybe there is some light at the end of the long, dark tunnel of IPKKND
ESR8 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: westindian

Aww don't hate yourself hon, I too feel bad about asking her to stay...but what can we do, we just have to weather the storm and maybe there is some light at the end of the long, dark tunnel of IPKKND

now hope is the only thing thats makin me stay clinged with the show. That somday i'd get my ipkknd back. Not askin 2 much! Atleast give me the ipkknd that we had 2weeks ago. Not even asking for the old ipkknd. :'(Edited by ESR8 - 11 years ago
roldc thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
No don't hate yourself dear.  We did not want to see Daljeet leave the show because we wanted to continue watching the beautiful brother-sister relationship between Arnav and his Di.   What we did not bargain for is CVs turning her into the main lead of the show.   The viewers are hating this aatma milan track of Rudali and Creep.  The CVs could have ended Shyam's character in the show and brought on a new character for Rudali.   I just fail to understand where this Shyamli track is leading to!!!  The CVs seem to have forgotten that there was a re-marriage track going on!!

I salute Deepali for making a firm decision to leave the show.  Next will be Akshay and then Karan as per my predicition.   Barun and Sanaya will not quit the show just yet.   UK trip carrot has been dangled to the two of them to assure their continuity in the show.   

The CVs have butchered the character of Khushi completely.   Akash, NK and Mamiji are mere spectators these days.   

I am doing lambhi saans in and lambhi saans out to keep my sanity and blood pressure under check.
afsuu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
😡even i hate my self why i love sarun n badly trapped in their fancy magical world😡
trina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
I wonder how come she never gets any film offer or go for a vacation. That way we could have got Anjali less episodes for a while. I hate IPK nowadays for her.
ESR8 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: roldc

<font size="3">No don't hate yourself dear. We did not want to see Daljeet leave the show because we wanted to continue watching the beautiful brother-sister relationship between Arnav and his Di. What we did not bargain for is CVs turning her into the main lead of the show. The viewers are hating this aatma milan track of Rudali and Creep. The CVs could have ended Shyam's character in the show and brought on a new character for Rudali. I just fail to understand where this Shyamli track is leading to!!! The CVs seem to have forgotten that there was a re-marriage track going on!!</font>

<font size="3">I salute Deepali for making a firm decision to leave the show. Next will be Akshay and then Karan as per my predicition. Barun and Sanaya will not quit the show just yet. UK trip carrot has been dangled to the two of them to assure their continuity in the show. </font>

<font size="3">The CVs have butchered the character of Khushi completely. Akash, NK and Mamiji are mere spectators these days. </font>

<font size="3">I am doing lambhi saans in and lambhi saans out to keep my sanity and blood pressure under check.</font>

trust me dear ! I'm surviving on their offscreen these days! N these sbs n sbb also dont show frequent segmnts like b4. :'( the uk trip news kinda lightened up my mood aftr the deepali quitting news n the disasterous epi.