My Fav writers n their notable work on IF

Posted: 11 years ago
Hi My Fellow Arhi Lovers

.I m always hunting down the FFs in this forum. As a student of Language & Literature, reading came naturally to me. I love reading or rather I m obsessed wd any kind of reading. I came across a post  Must read FFs on Arhi https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3180040 by dear Avinash and ve read two FFs: Indecent Proposal  by Yuks and Desert Rose by charlotte74 mentioned by him. They r captivating  n I m convinced that he indeed has a good taste. In my humble opinion whatever maybe the subject, if writer knows his art, it w always hit the readers at the right place. Thanx Avinaash 4 introducing me 2 these wonderful writers.

I ve read some of the works mentioned by Avinaash eg  the games we play by Minimuffin86, Second chances by Gargee ,  Aahista Aahista by MariahMohan,  About Last NightTrue Colors by rima ,  Shades Of Grey by Bingala and Gargee Mirage by Moltenlava, An arranged marriage by Krani,  Rules of Attraction by Mistyrains. And these r awesome ( u can find their links in Avinash's post, I ve posted the link as well )

I ve been thinking of making my own post for some times but today I got my inspiration from Avinash ( thank U again) n  I m sharing my experience with U. 

1. Shameless by Tina
Its a suspense/thriller/romance. Its the best of its kind in IF. U wait for another update as soon as u finished one.

2. Fighting Fire with Fire by Vedu22
Khushi is completely in a new avatar. Akaash is cheeky 4 a change. Witty and crispy dialogues.

3. The Memories of Butterfly by Gargee
I became fan of Gargee when I read Second Chances but when I came across thiss FF of hers. I simply adore her writing. Lovely in every sense.

4. The Chronicles of Khushi Gupta by Firebolt
Its such a witty n passionate FF. U ll find Arnav n Khushi in their college days n fall in love with them all over again.

5. Caged Hues by Lhethal.Me
Another college saga. U ll just love it. I read all the updates in one go...such an irresistible reading 

6. Arranged Love or Whatever by SamiyaIPKKND
Its one of its kind: U ll find Khushi at her crazziest. Full of Fun.

7. Unexpectedly expected by Saucechip
the dialogues r the gist of this FF: FUNNY. Light hearted FF

8. Kidnap by Dark_paradize
Sometimes U do feel that writer didn't proofread at all n it irritates U but overall its a complete package. A dark FF, which slowly turns into passionate one.

9. Mohabat Door Jaane Na De by -doe-eyes-
Redemption of Arnav Singh Raizada. The  writer knows her art, has full command over language. The flow just takes U to the new heights.

(SS)
1. Kalarikkal House by Publicenemy
Set in Kerala. myths n legends r part of its characters, the civiliization, art n beliefs of the people r also the highlight of this SS...Must Read 

2. Wooing Khushi by Sun_Shine_girl
It was the first SS in this IF, which caught my attention: the language, the description, the passion, the dialogues everything is just awesome. Must read

3. ASR Junior Secret Diary by Smileystar
Its such a cute FF comprising of the witty encounters of Ashar (ASR junior) with his family from day 1. Hillarious is just one word for it

Following Ffs were mentioned in Hall of Fame n I ve enjoyed reading them though they r different, nontraditional in ways yet worth reading: 

Perfection by Napstermonster ,  Before the Last Sun Sets by Munchy86,  Filigreed Sun by Serial Junkie Colours of wind by Meera30

Hope U enjoy...
Edited by esmeralda111 - 11 years ago
Hey thanks for mentioning my ff... *hugs*
Good ff tips are always appreciated.
i just love unexpectedly expected
fate mate by karmachameleon is also good
link to thread one-
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2946321&PID=56248968&#56248968