India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Cant watch today's episode...

RingsOfSaturn Senior Member
RingsOfSaturn
RingsOfSaturn

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Already my heart breaks for arnav and now hearing about spoilers that Khushi is actually sympathising with Shyam and will go against Arnav to bring him back - there is no point really in watching anymore. Khushi's character has been assassinated, her understanding ASR and his feelings is null and void after this,the lover story has a BIG question mark hovering over it.

Is it only Arnav who loves Khushi, loves his Di, loves his family and no one loves him back...Cry

Cant believe Khushi can even THINK of sympathising with a person who put Arnav through such agony, he was going to KILL HIM DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!

And whoever claims this is consistent with Khushi's character please consider this - Khushi deemed ASR as a rakshas just because of his mannerisms and made him feel like a criminal just because he had a live-in relationship with Lavanya - atleast he had the spine to stand up for what he believed in in front of the world Khushi-  but she still didnt spare him,she was so judgemental about ASR from the very beginning - HOW CAN she change her stance on Shyam after going through what they have been through and after knowing Shyam and what a creep he is ??????

How will she forgive herself and justify her actions and decisions once the truth about what Shyam did to her babuji comes out ???????/??

anishetty01 Goldie
anishetty01
anishetty01

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Dont even begin .. i am fuming .. i have smoke coming out of my ears ... lumbi saas under lo .. phir lambi saas bahar nikalo LOLLOL will calm your nerves ...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top