Akshara the mist over exagerating actress!

Arshi146 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
She should definately win an award in exagerating, she over reacts to things so much, today episode was too much when she was screaming duggu like his gona reply back, how pathetic and before someone says anything about me saying what i did well this is my point of view!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

krutiv100 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i agree sometimes she over reacts but today she was protraying a mother who's baby was missing..ofcourse she is gona be hysterical and shout for him!

Ami25 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Farzana14

She should definately win an award in exagerating, she over reacts to things so much, today episode was too much when she was screaming duggu like his gona reply back, how pathetic and before someone says anything about me saying what i did well this is my point of view!

I have noticed it many times that she makes those faces, twist her lips left right and over reacts alot !! but today it was natural to call for her baby !! this is very natural for a mom to do that. My sisters baby is 1 and half year old !! whenever she comes back from work she always calls his name and he responds in his own little voice like aaa aaa hu hu !!! babies do recognise their mom's voice. and in todays episode it was her baby missing - any mother will freak out !! i felt akshara's reaction was justified but yeah i do agree sometine she does too much drama and make those silly faces 😊
kala_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Def what ak did was right may be duggu mite hear her voice every mother would react the way ak did pl she did a wonderful job 
neha3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
every mother would react the same as she did...
nice performance
akshis performance was very heart touching in yesterdays episode😊
beastmaster thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
irrespective of whether the child is capable of replying or not any mother would have reached in the same way. and i am sure what ever the character or actor did was under the guidelines of the creative team and the director.
mahirakhan9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
dont know!today actress r only for sex!
yrkkhfan4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

defnitely ak has done a right job like any mother do for his child 😊

malligaarjun thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
First look at her reaction when she came to know Duggu missing look at her reaction👏 It's really awesome commendable👏  Well every one from SS family except DJ so worry about DJ memory lose, at this stage she lost her son(Every one know she lost his first child)... In my point of view she not overreacting may her lips it's ok with that particular... During her pregnancy she face lot of difficulties, after duggu born too... Yesterday Episode she is not acted she lived as Akshara...