India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

i think this is d reason but i wish cvs dont do th

arista_pooh Newbie
arista_pooh
arista_pooh

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
guyz if u remember the yash marathon race with aarthi behind him aarthi felt dizzy...
reason  her weakness due to tears n teej or or or "pregnancy"Angry(though i hope to god its anything but that . so cliched drunken consummation pregnancy n den  confession.. yikes if its sth like dis gudbye punarvivah).
it also fits yash knowing that aarthi loves him to desperation as he said clearly to aman that is my problem...
n i dont love her ,i cant love her i hate her, i hate her becoz she seduced him out of arpitas memories n caused a betrayal to arpita... the self loathing , the breaking of arpitas pics n memories becoz he no longer can face arpita due to his guilt n remorse.. it kinda fits doesnt it,,

n of coz hating aarthi bcuz she made him do the betrayal...so he cant love her n only hate her...
aarthi wasnt supposed to develop feelings of love for this 2nd husband...

lastly aarti thinks its prasanth but then when has aarti struck the right bell . no... due to a simple misunderstanding prashant truth though it shud come out will b swept under the rug only to return as a bigger evil wen finally everything is right...

but i hope this is not the case ... 
the cvs that claim to b different n more realistic shud  definitely choose prashant's whole truth (kkep it only till yash if they want to use it later)as a reason in combination with d new devpt of feelings n not shared intimacy already...
like i had said in one of my earlier posts... 4 PV to send a right message the evil of divorce where a divorced woman shud not again be victimised for no fault of hers  this situation must be confronted b4 yash fallss for aarthi...

the divorce truth is the biggest truth of aarthis life yet . she is somehow shaped by her divorce, not saying defined but definitely affected by her divorce after a love marriage with prashant... aarthi fell in love after she witnessed yash's pain n struggle n understood his essence.. the same must be for yash.. yash must understand her completely b4 he falls for aarthi.. her jovial, peppy nature is just one side of her ... her whole needs to be exposed for complete understanding n love ...
otherwise yash will fall for a fantasy leading eventually to everything being destroyed when her past confronts her present n future(which will surely happen smetym in future)... yash has to help her then n will help only if he knows abt it. 
Love is trust n only a relationship on trust has a strong foundation,

go ahead cvs bring out the prashant truth in front of yash now... dont care abt sensational trps give us sth realistic n sth which we can look upto...trust n truth n faith n respect in a relationship is the way to go.///...

Edited by arista_pooh - 07 September 2012 at 2:51pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

adi1986Rhevalahoricrazeksenkholita

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
The CVs won't do this. She is definitely not pregnant! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RhevalahoricrazeCyberpsychooo

adi1986 Senior Member
adi1986
adi1986

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
shes definetely not pregnant...yash would have committed suicide by now if that was the case.LOL 

i completely agree the divorce issue need to come out...then only yash can fall in love with her. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lahoricrazejojo1986desikimsamCyberpsychooopickachu

desikimsam Goldie
desikimsam
desikimsam

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
Seriously doubt this whole pregnancy definately something else

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lahoricrazeCyberpsychooo

lahoricraze Senior Member
lahoricraze
lahoricraze

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilovepyaar

The CVs won't do this. She is definitely not pregnant! 

i agree with u she is not pregnant yaar what are yyou talking about Ouch
Cyberpsychooo IF-Dazzler
Cyberpsychooo
Cyberpsychooo

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
For me its the divorce thing...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lahoricraze

lahoricraze Senior Member
lahoricraze
lahoricraze

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cyberpsychooo

For me its the divorce thing...

For me too same thing
jojo1986 Goldie
jojo1986
jojo1986

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by adi1986

shes definetely not pregnant...yash would have committed suicide by now if that was the case.LOL 

i completely agree the divorce issue need to come out...then only yash can fall in love with her. 

hahahahaa agree

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index