"I am willing to do anything Karan"

Posted: 11 years ago
How many times have we heard this statement on Koffee With Karan by different celebrities. Do you think there is some truth to the "I am willing to do anything Karan" story.

I personally believe that there is no smoke without fire😉

The story probably started with SRK first giving KJO favours and he in return gave him movies, KJO also confessed some days ago "SRK has learned me a lot of stuff: KJO. That surprised me because I didn't knew that SRK knew some positions which KJO didn't about, I thought he had the maximum experience in that department. The latest contributor to the "I am willing to do anything Karan" story is Siddharth Malhotra. It has been reported that he is kjo's toy boy.

So does Karan do coach casting?

Edited by PuffinHypercity - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-koiza- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

i am sure there are many men who have been his victim. He is biased, coward and has probably taken the most favors sexually than any other director. He remains clean because he is gay and his victims have been men not women. 

DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Very well said, Kozy.

Yes, Karan is a coward. And yes, he's involved in casting couch incidents.
I totally agree with you both and the big question is now to what extent karan will go. I am sure he will one day get Kamal R Khan on the couch too

But Kamal will object and act like this towards him:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKd4cNG8jzc [/YOUTUBE]
Edited by PuffinHypercity - 11 years ago
Enycedoll thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Damn thats the couch I have saved to get for my basement...not pretty pictures ur putting in my head there. 
Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
If Karan would have come out in open , at least some people would have respected him ..Presently no one does...

Secondly aarey yaaron ..Karan ke bhi sexual desires hain ...SRK is busy with Gauri and Piggy chops ...Karan ko apni bhookh to mitani hogi na 
IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
LOL 😆
& yeah Karan is involved with the casting couch...his boo Sid Malhotra got in MNIK as an AD or SOTY like this
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Abhishek Bachchan told the whole story of I'm willing to do anything Karan 😆
-koiza- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

i can imagine him and bebo discussing there sex stories over tea with biscuits. Perfect sisters ❤️ Im sure he must be asking bebo for advise over guys!

DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Yeh jism pyaar karna nahin jaanta. Yeh jaanta hai to sirf bhook - jism ki bhook - Karan, after having 10 pegs.