Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Gul, give my life back

prabbs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
I was a happy go lucky kinda person, who had time to Read, workout , Go out and have fun.  One D-day ,I watched the Sangeet episode for the first time and got hooked and obsessed with this love story. Spent tons of time to watch previous episodes over and over again. All other things in my life took a back seat. Got up early to watch the episodes on the Internet and then repeats on StarPlus in the evening.
Since last few months , this story has gone down the drain, I have nothing to watch .
I am down, have no drive to get back to my normal life I had a year ago.
So please Gul either give my life back or  IPKKND back. 
You got me hooked. Now you have this moral responsibility to me, a viewer who has  vested time and thoughts to this story.
I know there are many of you just like me.

Edited by praba66 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rightknell11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yes well said, i just want this show to get its life back...right it's like a bunch of goons have kidnapped IPKKND and are throttling its neck and it is groaning to be spared and they are not sparing it. I want Gul to fire the current CV and bring in the old CV or the CV who will keep the story alive and stimulating as it was...
anishetty01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: praba66

I was a happy go lucky kinda person, who had time to Read, workout , Go out and have fun.  One D-day ,I watched the Sangeet episode for the first time and got hooked and obsessed with this love story. All other things in my life took a back seat. Got up early to watch the episodes on the Internet and then repeats on StarPlus in the evening.

Since last few months , this story has gone down the drain, I have nothing to watch .
So please Gul either give my life back or the love story , IPKKND back. You have this moral responsibility to me, a viewer who has  vested time and thoughts to this story.

With the way the show is going .. pl take my advise ... the only love story you will be getting is of Anji and shyam 😆😆 so I suggest you get your life back .. like I intend doing ... since I am sailing in the same boat as you ...
laksanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: anishetty01

With the way the show is going .. pl take my advise ... the only love story you will be getting is of Anji and shyam 😆😆 so I suggest you get your life back .. like I intend doing ... since I am sailing in the same boat as you ...

i want my love story back...wait between arshi and not some losers
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
My dear, don't you think thats what exactly Gul did not just to you but for all of us, by sinking the show there by lessening our addiction and giving us our MUNDANE lives back...:)
TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Ha ha...That is exactly what Gul plans dear...see, earlier we all had so many things to do...we sacrificed all for ipkknd...so the makers are feeling real bad..they are deliberately sabotaging the show so that you, me and many others get our lives back to previous...don't doubt their intentions ðŸ˜†

On the other hand, I really feel what you are saying...I wish what you are asking for becomes a reality..but I won't get my hopes high...sigh sigh!!
A.Hajnal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I know what are you feeling...I was not even interested watching Star-plus shows...The only Indian show I saw myself was "Dharam-patni" And after that my sister told me that IPKKND was a funny and Good show and I saw that "Swami" episode and It took me 5 mins to sit and watch IPKKND from episode 1..I was obsessed with it...I finished all the 300 episodes in a week and 3 days and I was so much in to this show but then all this Anjali Drama started...and all this rubbish thing that Gul keeps writing...I am so so Angry with all this...CVs should KNOW that Its a LOVE story between ARNAV AND KHUSHI..no more..no less...So why throwing all this rubbish in our face? I mean, we are so in to IPKKND that we can't even go back to our life and forget about it...
lazylad8-FauZi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

I was a happy go lucky kinda person, who had time to Read, workout , Go out and have fun.  One D-day ,I watched the Sangeet episode for the first time and got hooked and obsessed with this love story. Spent tone of time to watch previous episodes over and over again. All other things in my life took a back seat. Got up early to watch the episodes on the Internet and then repeats on StarPlus in the evening.

You got me hooked. Now you have this moral responsibility to me, a viewer who has  vested time and thoughts to this story.

😭 My sentiments exactly!!!
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

I was a happy go lucky kinda person, who had time to Read, workout , Go out and have fun.  One D-day ,I watched the Sangeet episode for the first time and got hooked and obsessed with this love story. Spent tone of time to watch previous episodes over and over again. All other things in my life took a back seat. Got up early to watch the episodes on the Internet and then repeats on StarPlus in the evening.

We all in the same boat but Alas IPKKND is gone and Gul or CVs or new writers they just don't care so enjoy your life.