India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

omg haha episode

smrite IF-Dazzler
smrite
smrite

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
seriously today was a big haha episode funniest episode of ipkknd khushi thinking shyam can change oh my god she should be the last person to think shyam can change after all those pervet behaviour and on the top of that tried to kill arnav and herself,how can she think he can change she knows what kind of manupulative person he is and anjali is still under his influence she don't know his truth so obviously she will be happy to see shyam,today episode reminded me of same khushi who was thinking about shyan's fake story after his marriage truth came infront of khushi and he said anjali is a bad wife he is unhappy with her,and another annoying thing is shyam can enter RM whenever he wants no one will see him and i thought arnav was about to put high security,arnav is like thinking about his di's pain and happiness whole time don't think about himself or eat unless she eats but anjali don't believe his words little bit and meeting that guy and she lost her baby ,other family members what can i say they don't have any say but khushi ha khushi the one and only hope for arnav now is also believing in shyam slowly and trying to go against arnav wow,instead of showing his true colours to anjali she is thinking he can change,now i can see huge argument between khushi and arnav and the worst thing i want to see is khushi fighting with arnav for shyam and as usual arnav will say some harsh words coz he knows shyam's obssesion for khushi and then bang,really shyam is smartest person in this show who manipulates two most important ladies in arnav's life and arnav being smart aswell is betrayed by his kameena bro in law his lovely di and now his wife what a papu arnav is seriously infront of shyam

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anishetty01afsuu

afsuu IF-Rockerz
afsuu
afsuu

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
haha 
 funniest episode of ipkknd  anji ko kaisa kahana  then anji batti jali to protect diyaa hoo  even asr n akash r going to gyniii instead of nani dadi 
every one made us mad one day
anishetty01 Goldie
anishetty01
anishetty01

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
todays episode sucked ... khushi thinking that shyam is good for di ... did it for me .. i totally lost interest .. the cvs are losing the plot ...  to me it is end of a good show ...CryCry

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top