Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

NBTNMKK is no more a different show

babybon19 Groupbie
babybon19
babybon19

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Hi
Smile
Been watching bits and pieces of the show lately and felt that the true essence of the show has gone..It has become like any other serial...This Ridhima track is ridiculous.Y does every show need to have a love triangle villian..Renu bhabhi was enough..Wink.The CV;s have completly  lost the true meaning of the show...

I hope this Ridhima track ends soon and we can see more MM'S interesting married life... :)Smile Would love to see how their marriage grows with other problems NOT Ridhima prob...

I am a true fan of MM and dont want the show to loose its true essence...It just irritating when we feel that this show will show us something diff but ends up showing the same old thing...How they are making marriage and love a joke.You love someone but get marrieed to someone else.Every show is showing that...AngryJust hate it..Cry

Please do leave your comments of all agree or disagree with what I have said...Smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ash2711akruzDee_76blmadhuriJumanaLoveKunalLeesanSenpoo

akruz Goldie
akruz
akruz

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Earlier i used to be so impatient to watch the serial that i deliberately used to go for lunch to home to watch the episode...and then it changed to evening after returning from office...and now like u said, i watch in bits and pieces...past 2 weeks i have not watched a single episode completely...today i happened to see how Riddhima twitches her lips to show what a villain she is...and at that moment i realized that NBT is over...whenever they show that chudail waali expression, u can assure that this is another TRP gimmick and this serial is lost and gone from our hands forverCry...it has lost its simplicity...it has started spreading the negative waves which Colors are known for...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ash2711Dee_76LeesanSenpoo

babybon19 Groupbie
babybon19
babybon19

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:31am | IP Logged
I agree... :( 
Senpoo IF-Sizzlerz
Senpoo
Senpoo

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Nice post! Clap

Cudn't agree with you more! NBT still has all the elements to retain its essence, if only the team wants to get rid of the unnecessary track of two wife thing Angry! Its not needed for NBT to survive!

It cud have still been the same special show only if the channel had not focused on TRP game D'oh! Can't they have one show free of all these things??!! Aren't they getting enough money from the other shows that they can have this one as a trendsetter! Sure, if it was a hit (in its own ways) then everyone else wud have changed their way of doing things to some extent!

I really feel pity for us the viewers who were blindfolded in the name of a different show only to end up with the regular soap era! Thanks to them for giving us a lesson so that we never tune in to a TV show again! LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pujashaw053ash2711

meghan27 IF-Rockerz
meghan27
meghan27

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:53am | IP Logged
I also agree with u. Though the title of serial is touched to the episode was shown.
ash2711 Senior Member
ash2711
ash2711

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Yes,I completely agree with u.
I DO NOT KNOW MUCH KNOWLEDGE ABT TRPS AND THEIR CONNECTION WITH TWISTS AND TURNS RELATED TO SERIAL.EARLIER CVS WERE SUCCESSFUL IN DRAGGING DIFFERENT KIND OF VIEWERS THAN THOSE PEOPLE WHO WOULD PREFER SAAS BAHU DRAMAS,RONA DHONA AND ALL SORTS OF BAD THINGS.THAT WOULD HAVE ENOUGH FOR THEM IN GETTING THE ATTENTION OF MANY EDUCATED,WORKINGAND SENSIBLE INDIVIDUALS.BUT NOW IT IS NO MORE A DIFFERENT SHOW.THAY STARTED SAAS BAHU TRACK,CHEAP COMEDY,AND NOW A VAMP...REALLY FEEL VERY SAD FOR THE CURRENT TRACK.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Senpoo

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index