India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

positive and negative 7th sep (Page 2)

soapwatcher1 IF-Rockerz
soapwatcher1
soapwatcher1

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Ah, I love the suggestion that Arjun should marry Teju.  They would make a great pair, she would be just the no nonsense utterly devoted girl he needs and she wouldn't bat an eyelid at either sister doing the green-eyed monster dance. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

namitagloryzpari87JaishankarMagicalParipallavi25

pari87 Goldie
pari87
pari87

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jaishankar

Nice post DeepikaSmile..I was laughing when Purvi all of a sudden called Ovi as her sister,,So she suddenly realized Ovi is her sister and was giving kasams to her Aai not to say anything to Ovi,,..Confused
Archu was flip-flopping ,one second she is pissed with Ovi going around saying your happiness is coz of Purvi everywhere and on other hand she says meri beti Ovi to Savita..Selective memory loss syndrome..She selectively forgot how the mother-daughter duo emotionally blackmailed Manav to do the kanyadaan and the emotional fool Manav agreed Confused.
How about calling Manav and telling him that she was not interested in coming to the reception instead of Purvi reminding Archu how Manav was ready to come to her marriage now its your turn to support him..
End results of Sulo and her sankaars is the current situation..
Sulo and her sankaars first destructed Archu's life and now the sankaars passed to Purvi...K's treat men like some use and throw policy anyway..Scape goats like Manav n Arjun eventually fall for the trap..Feel for the men of PR..
Varsha and Savita can share a cell in the jail talking about their life histroy LOL..

hahahha that was super funny Jai!! the last bit of Varsha and Savita in the jail together. I am sure both of them would end up berating against Archana :P 

Purvi flip-flopping just like mummy taught her to. Ovi is suddenly behen, why go and get back with Arjun before? That time, Ovi was not your sister but now she is? All this double-standard nonsense is making me hate Purvi also. And yestrday I hated Arjun for following Purvi;s order. So sad that two characters that made me get back to this show were butchered so badly by the CV's. 
Archu seems out of control. Her mamta is lopsided like a see-saw. Before she was super happy for Ovi-Arjun and did not seem to give a damn about Purvi;s emotions when she slapped her crazy for falling in love with Arjun. Now after Arjun took bullets for the daughter, she has lopsided to giving a damn about Ovi. Get a grip woman. If you have trouble loving all the children equally, then don;t have so many. Keep it to one and give her/him your all. Rem the sequences when she would ignore Sachu for Soham? Now she is see-sawing between Purvi and Ovi. The court should order such women to keep their children count at 1, not more, so atleast one child is satisfied with mother's love. LOL. 

Sulo- no words for her. Keeps her mouth shut when not required like not going upto manav and telling him straight up about gthe sacrifice, but opening her mouth to give happy expressions and ashirwad to Ovi for being such a self-centered maniac. WOW. Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

namitagloryzJaishankarMagicalPari

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pari87

Originally posted by Jaishankar

Nice post DeepikaSmile..I was laughing when Purvi all of a sudden called Ovi as her sister,,So she suddenly realized Ovi is her sister and was giving kasams to her Aai not to say anything to Ovi,,..Confused
Archu was flip-flopping ,one second she is pissed with Ovi going around saying your happiness is coz of Purvi everywhere and on other hand she says meri beti Ovi to Savita..Selective memory loss syndrome..She selectively forgot how the mother-daughter duo emotionally blackmailed Manav to do the kanyadaan and the emotional fool Manav agreed Confused.
How about calling Manav and telling him that she was not interested in coming to the reception instead of Purvi reminding Archu how Manav was ready to come to her marriage now its your turn to support him..
End results of Sulo and her sankaars is the current situation..
Sulo and her sankaars first destructed Archu's life and now the sankaars passed to Purvi...K's treat men like some use and throw policy anyway..Scape goats like Manav n Arjun eventually fall for the trap..Feel for the men of PR..
Varsha and Savita can share a cell in the jail talking about their life histroy LOL..

hahahha that was super funny Jai!! the last bit of Varsha and Savita in the jail together. I am sure both of them would end up berating against Archana :P 

Purvi flip-flopping just like mummy taught her to. Ovi is suddenly behen, why go and get back with Arjun before? That time, Ovi was not your sister but now she is? All this double-standard nonsense is making me hate Purvi also. And yestrday I hated Arjun for following Purvi;s order. So sad that two characters that made me get back to this show were butchered so badly by the CV's. 
Archu seems out of control. Her mamta is lopsided like a see-saw. Before she was super happy for Ovi-Arjun and did not seem to give a damn about Purvi;s emotions when she slapped her crazy for falling in love with Arjun. Now after Arjun took bullets for the daughter, she has lopsided to giving a damn about Ovi. Get a grip woman. If you have trouble loving all the children equally, then don;t have so many. Keep it to one and give her/him your all. Rem the sequences when she would ignore Sachu for Soham? Now she is see-sawing between Purvi and Ovi. The court should order such women to keep their children count at 1, not more, so atleast one child is satisfied with mother's love. LOL. 

Sulo- no words for her. Keeps her mouth shut when not required like not going upto manav and telling him straight up about gthe sacrifice, but opening her mouth to give happy expressions and ashirwad to Ovi for being such a self-centered maniac. WOW. Clap

Deepika remember this woman (Sulo) is the same who went up to the D's without giving a damn about Ovi's condition n state,knowing Archu is already there,went and proclaimed Avi's engagement and best part invited all including Ovi to the engagement..
Till last night Ovi was non-existent and now all of a sudden she is happy with Arjun-Ovi marriage..Guess this lady needs to get an award for hypocrite and double-standards.
Men in PR are those spineless goats who fall in this trap always,,K ladies treat them as some use n throw policy and make them dance to their tunes.Manav and Arjun are two such scape goats who have fallen badly in this trap.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

namitagloryzMagicalPari

namitagloryz Senior Member
namitagloryz
namitagloryz

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
I'm amazed as to how Sulochana and even Aniket and Vandu have forgotten all about Purvi. At the reception, they are behaving as if nothing has happened. Poor Purvi but yet it serves her right. And hey! Arjun why that sullen face yar? You want to be the sacrificial billy goat, so be it. You could have walked out of this whole mess Purvi or no Purvi. That woman, never loved you. Was she ever there with you. Serve you right, for not coming clear with Ovi from the start. You and your so called Purvi and can bury yourselves in all the misery there is. I for one has no sympathy whatsoever for the 2 of you. The only person I like in PR is Teju.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JaishankarMagicalPari

JulieD IF-Dazzler
JulieD
JulieD

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
Great post. I loved how Arjun knows about the deal between the sisters and realise that neither of them loves him. And I really hope that the CVs grow a pair and bring in a totally new girl for Arjun. There is no way I want to see a reconciliation between Purvi and Arjun. BUT of course they will show that Purvi and Arjun will get back together, the least they could do is let Purvi BEG Arjun like a dog first

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

namitagloryzadittypari87JaishankarMagicalPari

MagicalPari IF-Sizzlerz
MagicalPari
MagicalPari

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:14am | IP Logged
hey pari87, ur name is also Deepika. If yes then its ok if no then guys this post is not mine. its pari87 n i m PariD (Deepika). i can not write this as my writing skill is worst. but nice post pari87. i liked this.

Edited by PariD - 08 September 2012 at 12:36am
-QH- Senior Member
-QH-
-QH-

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Fantastic Post!!!ClapThumbs Up
MAYURFAN001 IF-Rockerz
MAYURFAN001
MAYURFAN001

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Mahasangam was a mahabakwaas episode .. Like you said.. It's like it was so rushed... I did not get the point of Arjun Ovi marriage... It's so messedup...

I want to beat up purvi!!!! Kick Arjun.. Curse archana and sulo and punch Ovi!!!

I am hating all characters in this show.. Ekta gas ruined it

Go to top