Pavitra Rishta

positive and negative 7th sep

pari87 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Today's epi was good and bad and I wanted to describe it and say what I think because I don;t know whether to laugh or get angry at how the most non-creative minds have come together to make this show!

Starting with the opening dialogue of Ovi and Manav - So so so so glad today atleast Manav voiced his anger and frustration with his own upbringing and told her in bold letters that Purvi and Arjun love each other and Ovi's "forced" relationship is never going to work. Good going Manav, although that heavy dialogue delivery could have been given with a tight slap and an asap appointment with a psychiatrist. But I am glad, the father in him woke up enough to see his daughter and her little sick obsessive disorder. Also, Ovi and her sudden realization of how Archu has been the great mother and blah blah. It just came out of nowhere, but I guess when you are mentally ill, your mind doesn't function in the most normal way. Also, I wish they would have shown the whole truth come out when Manav asked Teju " who told you about Soham and Archu". 

Going on to Sachin and Savita's dialogue, Sachin, again sudden outburst of his actual feelings about Archu was really out of nowhere. I mean they should have atleast given us a little glimpse into Sachin before he comes one day and figures out that hey guess what my archu aai is super loving. So that seemed very unreal. finally Teju hearing all of this was finally good for the Arman re-union. Chalo, 18 saal ke baad hi sahi, ek jhatke mein archu's great trio of kids realize her goodness and mahaanta. Hopefully, Purvi;s mahaanta is paid off same way some day. Although, seems like besides Manav, noone gives a dime about her mahaanta as of now. 

Purvi and Archu's dialogue was as usual ridiculous. Only their acting saves the situation and makes people a little bit enthused by their mother-daughter relationship. I gave this up for you, I gave that up for you, is just going on back and forth between the pair. Archu and her tears and her anger seemed real and I liked that she was pissed off with Ovi. However, I would have loved 2-3 more slaps to Purvi for having made mindless decisions that screw up everyone's lives. It did not seem like Archu gave a crap for poor Arjun though. It was only about how she felt for Purvi, but I guess daughter comes first. 

Arjun-Purvi's little encounter by the door, was by far my most favorite scene in the whole epi. Arjun Kirloskar after having being beaten to the bush by the ladies, has returned with vengeance. Super acting by RD, he was very convincing as a scorned lover and husband both. His dialogues were the only ones which seemed like Cv's put some of their IQ to good use and made them really hard hitting real. I loved the way he lambasted Purvi for having left him, for making a "sauda" of him with her sister and finally how he is NOW going to do exactly as he wishes. Also, his statement of how he is never going to love Ovi was a good balm on my hyper nerves since the wedding and Ovi's ridiculous vow to dedicate herself to this marriage. Glad to know, her better half doesn;t seem to think so. :😊 

Purvi on the other hand make me take her pretty face and smash it to her wall. Please apna lo, give ovi her darja, please promise me, please plase please. OMG, does she have any consideration for the man she claims to love? How much more will she extract out of him. So now he married your sister, and now you want him to have a change of heart and love the little scheming Barbie too? WTH. Purvi really needs to get a grip on her character and stay the hell away from Arjun as of now. Go to some dharamsala and do social service for a while, instead of still asking and begging things off Arjun. Glad he did not act like a sad little puppy and give in to her demands. So basically Mr. Arjun is going to be worth watching in the show for a while, with his no-nonsense attitude back to track and spitting fire on both his dealers :P Django Unchained πŸ˜›

Archu- my dear lady Archu, I did not know what your mind was going through today, Seemed like you were on some meth and were flitting from one thought to another with the speed of light. vWehn Sachu came, your sudden happiness at the divorce being cancelled was jubilating and then suddenly remembering your promise you went back to being the mahaan sacrifical lamb face that you have perfected over the years. I did not really feel sorry for you. Also, after finding out about Ovi's deal you were so distraught with emotion but well you decked up like it was your reception and went to the engagement. I guess tis is ok since she asked manav to do the same for her earlier during Arjun-Purvi wedding. Also, however angry she was, I liked that she told Arjun what any normal mother would have and that is "you are a good man, hope you will keep Ovi happy". Some strenght of moral character there. However, Sulo who smiled and happily gave ashirwad to OVi was ridiculous. I would have shown some anger at the whole deal instead of saying " Shaadi mubarak". Your grand kids make a circus out of a man and his love, and you support the deal saying ek nahi toh dusri beti sahi. WTH. Not surprised that Ovi has grown to be such a self-centred crazy girl who "must" get whatever she wants. Glad Sulo wasn;t around in childhood otherwise both granny's would have made her impossible to deal with. 

DK almost looked like her was happy. Although he seemed practical when he said kids have taken the decision so might as well accept. But some emotion at this non-sensical 'deal". At least show some anger towards your new "bahu" and "son" who basically went signed the contract of life without consulting anyone. If your kids make disastrous life decisions like these, you don;t just let them be and accept the situation. you may not change the way things are, but yes please know how to give your kids a little taste of sensibility and a little bhashaan at their immature little brains.

All in all, epi was like they tried to rush through everything. The whole drama of the 18 year long separation seems very insignificant they way in just one night things turned around for Archu dearest. there was no build up to this affection shown by her twins and Sachu today. It seems like one night they thought about it and suddenly realize my aai so great. But it was good to see Savita down the drain though, Highly entertaing that part was. And Hopefully Varsha-Soham track gets a little interesting. 

My hopes for this whole joker act is now pinned on Soham to turn out to be a challenging strong character in this twist of fate and obviously I am hoping to see a lot more of Mr. Arjun and his wrath, some much needed suffering for Purvi at realizing the futility of her sacrifice and some real much needed jolt of reality for OVi who should now get to bear the brunt from Arjun for her crazy obsession. Let;s see how she makes this shaadi work, with husband dear pining after his love and ignoring the wife with absolute vengeance. 

I havent seen the whole epi yet, but I am sure I am going to laugh out loud as usual. Hoping some high end drama when Savita gets dragged to the police. Although, sending your granny who you love to the prison, overnight is a little harsh. But then Manav has taught his daughters to either hate too much or love too much. no grey area. "{P πŸ‘
Will be reading the updates though from time to time. I don;t know what the Cv's think before making senseless twists after blowing our minds with the whole Arjun-Ovi wedding which is so obsolete in the light of Savita;s truth being out in one night.

For all those who have stopped watching PR but read the updates, please read Laurie's the Raging Truth, it is beautifully written and it is a treat for all who believe in Arvi and their passionate love. :)) 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

namitagloryz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great post Pari, enjoyed reading every bit of it.
soapwatcher1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pari87

Today's epi was good and bad and I wanted to describe it and say what I think because I don;t know whether to laugh or get angry at how the most non-creative minds have come together to make this show!

Starting with the opening dialogue of Ovi and Manav - So so so so glad today atleast Manav voiced his anger and frustration with his own upbringing and told her in bold letters that Purvi and Arjun love each other and Ovi's "forced" relationship is never going to work. Good going Manav, although that heavy dialogue delivery could have been given with a tight slap and an asap appointment with a psychiatrist. But I am glad, the father in him woke up enough to see his daughter and her little sick obsessive disorder. Also, Ovi and her sudden realization of how Archu has been the great mother and blah blah. It just came out of nowhere, but I guess when you are mentally ill, your mind doesn't function in the most normal way. Also, I wish they would have shown the whole truth come out when Manav asked Teju " who told you about Soham and Archu". 

Going on to Sachin and Savita's dialogue, Sachin, again sudden outburst of his actual feelings about Archu was really out of nowhere. I mean they should have atleast given us a little glimpse into Sachin before he comes one day and figures out that hey guess what my archu aai is super loving. So that seemed very unreal. finally Teju hearing all of this was finally good for the Arman re-union. Chalo, 18 saal ke baad hi sahi, ek jhatke mein archu's great trio of kids realize her goodness and mahaanta. Hopefully, Purvi;s mahaanta is paid off same way some day. Although, seems like besides Manav, noone gives a dime about her mahaanta as of now. 

Purvi and Archu's dialogue was as usual ridiculous. Only their acting saves the situation and makes people a little bit enthused by their mother-daughter relationship. I gave this up for you, I gave that up for you, is just going on back and forth between the pair. Archu and her tears and her anger seemed real and I liked that she was pissed off with Ovi. However, I would have loved 2-3 more slaps to Purvi for having made mindless decisions that screw up everyone's lives. It did not seem like Archu gave a crap for poor Arjun though. It was only about how she felt for Purvi, but I guess daughter comes first. 

Arjun-Purvi's little encounter by the door, was by far my most favorite scene in the whole epi. Arjun Kirloskar after having being beaten to the bush by the ladies, has returned with vengeance. Super acting by RD, he was very convincing as a scorned lover and husband both. His dialogues were the only ones which seemed like Cv's put some of their IQ to good use and made them really hard hitting real. I loved the way he lambasted Purvi for having left him, for making a "sauda" of him with her sister and finally how he is NOW going to do exactly as he wishes. Also, his statement of how he is never going to love Ovi was a good balm on my hyper nerves since the wedding and Ovi's ridiculous vow to dedicate herself to this marriage. Glad to know, her better half doesn;t seem to think so. :😊 

Purvion the other hand make me take her pretty face and smash it to her wall. Please apna lo, give ovi her darja, please promise me, please plase please. OMG, does she have any consideration for the man she claims to love? How much more will she extract out of him. So now he married your sister, and now you want him to have a change of heart and love the little scheming Barbie too? WTH. Purvi really needs to get a grip on her character and stay the hell away from Arjun as of now. Go to some dharamsala and do social service for a while, instead of still asking and begging things off Arjun. Glad he did not act like a sad little puppy and give in to her demands. So basically Mr. Arjun is going to be worth watching in the show for a while, with his no-nonsense attitude back to track and spitting fire on both his dealers :P Django Unchained πŸ˜›

Archu- my dear lady Archu, I did not know what your mind was going through today, Seemed like you were on some meth and were flitting from one thought to another with the speed of light. vWehn Sachu came, your sudden happiness at the divorce being cancelled was jubilating and then suddenly remembering your promise you went back to being the mahaan sacrifical lamb face that you have perfected over the years. I did not really feel sorry for you. Also, after finding out about Ovi's deal you were so distraught with emotion but well you decked up like it was your reception and went to the engagement. I guess tis is ok since she asked manav to do the same for her earlier during Arjun-Purvi wedding. Also, however angry she was, I liked that she told Arjun what any normal mother would have and that is "you are a good man, hope you will keep Ovi happy". Some strenght of moral character there. However, Sulo who smiled and happily gave ashirwad to OVi was ridiculous. I would have shown some anger at the whole deal instead of saying " Shaadi mubarak". Your grand kids make a circus out of a man and his love, and you support the deal saying ek nahi toh dusri beti sahi. WTH. Not surprised that Ovi has grown to be such a self-centred crazy girl who "must" get whatever she wants. Glad Sulo wasn;t around in childhood otherwise both granny's would have made her impossible to deal with. 

DK almost looked like her was happy. Although he seemed practical when he said kids have taken the decision so might as well accept. But some emotion at this non-sensical 'deal". At least show some anger towards your new "bahu" and "son" who basically went signed the contract of life without consulting anyone. If your kids make disastrous life decisions like these, you don;t just let them be and accept the situation. you may not change the way things are, but yes please know how to give your kids a little taste of sensibility and a little bhashaan at their immature little brains.

All in all, epi was like they tried to rush through everything. The whole drama of the 18 year long separation seems very insignificant they way in just one night things turned around for Archu dearest. there was no build up to this affection shown by her twins and Sachu today. It seems like one night they thought about it and suddenly realize my aai so great. But it was good to see Savita down the drain though, Highly entertaing that part was. And Hopefully Varsha-Soham track gets a little interesting. 

My hopes for this whole joker act is now pinned on Soham to turn out to be a challenging strong character in this twist of fate and obviously I am hoping to see a lot more of Mr. Arjun and his wrath, some much needed suffering for Purvi at realizing the futility of her sacrifice and some real much needed jolt of reality for OVi who should now get to bear the brunt from Arjun for her crazy obsession. Let;s see how she makes this shaadi work, with husband dear pining after his love and ignoring the wife with absolute vengeance. 

I havent seen the whole epi yet, but I am sure I am going to laugh out loud as usual. Hoping some high end drama when Savita gets dragged to the police. Although, sending your granny who you love to the prison, overnight is a little harsh. But then Manav has taught his daughters to either hate too much or love too much. no grey area. "{P πŸ‘
Will be reading the updates though from time to time. I don;t know what the Cv's think before making senseless twists after blowing our minds with the whole Arjun-Ovi wedding which is so obsolete in the light of Savita;s truth being out in one night.

For all those who have stopped watching PR but read the updates, please read Laurie's the Raging Truth, it is beautifully written and it is a treat for all who believe in Arvi and their passionate love. :)) 

Deepika, loved your post especially @ blue and more than loved the underlined bold @ blue.

I did watch the entire episode and actually experienced no extremes of emotion at any of it except some anger at Archana for jumping up and down when she heard Ovi was ready to take her back.  Woman, show some control and composure, your 19 year old just shattered her dreams for you, some decorum is in order.

For the first time, DK evoked nothing but faint contempt, great dad he is not.  Not a word to his son or bahu just going along with the flow.  Craziness.

Manav surprised me with his sense, Ovi did not surprise me with her usual "me, me all is right with the world now that I have my Ken" attitude.  Tej was awesome in her remorse,  I have always liked Sachin so natural bias will not let me comment too negatively on him. 

Sulo has done a 180 degree turn, this woman is a constant surprise, first accepting and encouraging Purvi, now this.

Savita was her usual charming self.  Arjun charmed me with his roaring back to original kadoos avatar!  Way to go, Arjun Kirloskar!  I loved that promise of his too, never to love Ovi.  Who is Purvi to dictate his life now that he no longer belongs to her?  Brat that she is! 
pari87 thumbnail
πŸ˜­πŸ˜†
This content was originally posted by: soapwatcher1

Deepika, loved your post especially @ blue and more than loved the underlined bold @ blue.

I did watch the entire episode and actually experienced no extremes of emotion at any of it except some anger at Archana for jumping up and down when she heard Ovi was ready to take her back.  Woman, show some control and composure, your 19 year old just shattered her dreams for you, some decorum is in order.

For the first time, DK evoked nothing but faint contempt, great dad he is not.  Not a word to his son or bahu just going along with the flow.  Craziness.

Manav surprised me with his sense, Ovi did not surprise me with her usual "me, me all is right with the world now that I have my Ken" attitude.  Tej was awesome in her remorse,  I have always liked Sachin so natural bias will not let me comment too negatively on him. 

Sulo has done a 180 degree turn, this woman is a constant surprise, first accepting and encouraging Purvi, now this.

Savita was her usual charming self.  Arjun charmed me with his roaring back to original kadoos avatar!  Way to go, Arjun Kirloskar!  I loved that promise of his too, never to love Ovi.  Who is Purvi to dictate his life now that he no longer belongs to her?  Brat that she is! 

Absolutely agree with you ! Esp Archu and her crazy flip-flop standards. She really seemed like she was on some drugs today. One minute hyper-excited, one minute super sad and other minute doling out mahaanta dialogues to ovi to remember that how much her super mahaan purvi did for her. C'mon man. And DK seems like he really needs to just go back to Canada and live with ashna ki yaadien, The real world doesn;t suit him. All those who sympathize with Ovi should really see her self-centred attitude towards Arjun. Both Purvi and OVi have been so self-centred, I hope he ditches both and just marries Teju instead. since they already beleive in "all within the family" Might as well marry the third remaining sister in the trio. πŸ˜³
pari87 thumbnail
Forgot to add, I just think Sulo is the root cause of all the crap. :P πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Nice post Deepika😊..I was laughing when Purvi all of a sudden called Ovi as her sister,,So she suddenly realized Ovi is her sister and was giving kasams to her Aai not to say anything to Ovi,,..πŸ˜•
Archu was flip-flopping ,one second she is pissed with Ovi going around saying your happiness is coz of Purvi everywhere and on other hand she says meri beti Ovi to Savita..Selective memory loss syndrome..She selectively forgot how the mother-daughter duo emotionally blackmailed Manav to do the kanyadaan and the emotional fool Manav agreed πŸ˜•.
How about calling Manav and telling him that she was not interested in coming to the reception instead of Purvi reminding Archu how Manav was ready to come to her marriage now its your turn to support him..
End results of Sulo and her sankaars is the current situation..
Sulo and her sankaars first destructed Archu's life and now the sankaars passed to Purvi...K's treat men like some use and throw policy anyway..Scape goats like Manav n Arjun eventually fall for the trap..Feel for the men of PR..
Varsha and Savita can share a cell in the jail talking about their life histroy πŸ˜†..
Jaishankar thumbnail

Forgot to add, I just think Sulo is the root cause of all the crap. :P πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

You nailed it there my dear..πŸ˜‰
soapwatcher1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ah, I love the suggestion that Arjun should marry Teju.  They would make a great pair, she would be just the no nonsense utterly devoted girl he needs and she wouldn't bat an eyelid at either sister doing the green-eyed monster dance. 
pari87 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Jaishankar

Nice post Deepika😊..I was laughing when Purvi all of a sudden called Ovi as her sister,,So she suddenly realized Ovi is her sister and was giving kasams to her Aai not to say anything to Ovi,,..πŸ˜•

Archu was flip-flopping ,one second she is pissed with Ovi going around saying your happiness is coz of Purvi everywhere and on other hand she says meri beti Ovi to Savita..Selective memory loss syndrome..She selectively forgot how the mother-daughter duo emotionally blackmailed Manav to do the kanyadaan and the emotional fool Manav agreed πŸ˜•.
How about calling Manav and telling him that she was not interested in coming to the reception instead of Purvi reminding Archu how Manav was ready to come to her marriage now its your turn to support him..
End results of Sulo and her sankaars is the current situation..
Sulo and her sankaars first destructed Archu's life and now the sankaars passed to Purvi...K's treat men like some use and throw policy anyway..Scape goats like Manav n Arjun eventually fall for the trap..Feel for the men of PR..
Varsha and Savita can share a cell in the jail talking about their life histroy πŸ˜†..

hahahha that was super funny Jai!! the last bit of Varsha and Savita in the jail together. I am sure both of them would end up berating against Archana :P 

Purvi flip-flopping just like mummy taught her to. Ovi is suddenly behen, why go and get back with Arjun before? That time, Ovi was not your sister but now she is? All this double-standard nonsense is making me hate Purvi also. And yestrday I hated Arjun for following Purvi;s order. So sad that two characters that made me get back to this show were butchered so badly by the CV's. 
Archu seems out of control. Her mamta is lopsided like a see-saw. Before she was super happy for Ovi-Arjun and did not seem to give a damn about Purvi;s emotions when she slapped her crazy for falling in love with Arjun. Now after Arjun took bullets for the daughter, she has lopsided to giving a damn about Ovi. Get a grip woman. If you have trouble loving all the children equally, then don;t have so many. Keep it to one and give her/him your all. Rem the sequences when she would ignore Sachu for Soham? Now she is see-sawing between Purvi and Ovi. The court should order such women to keep their children count at 1, not more, so atleast one child is satisfied with mother's love. LOL. 

Sulo- no words for her. Keeps her mouth shut when not required like not going upto manav and telling him straight up about gthe sacrifice, but opening her mouth to give happy expressions and ashirwad to Ovi for being such a self-centered maniac. WOW. πŸ‘
Jaishankar thumbnail

hahahha that was super funny Jai!! the last bit of Varsha and Savita in the jail together. I am sure both of them would end up berating against Archana :P 

Purvi flip-flopping just like mummy taught her to. Ovi is suddenly behen, why go and get back with Arjun before? That time, Ovi was not your sister but now she is? All this double-standard nonsense is making me hate Purvi also. And yestrday I hated Arjun for following Purvi;s order. So sad that two characters that made me get back to this show were butchered so badly by the CV's. 
Archu seems out of control. Her mamta is lopsided like a see-saw. Before she was super happy for Ovi-Arjun and did not seem to give a damn about Purvi;s emotions when she slapped her crazy for falling in love with Arjun. Now after Arjun took bullets for the daughter, she has lopsided to giving a damn about Ovi. Get a grip woman. If you have trouble loving all the children equally, then don;t have so many. Keep it to one and give her/him your all. Rem the sequences when she would ignore Sachu for Soham? Now she is see-sawing between Purvi and Ovi. The court should order such women to keep their children count at 1, not more, so atleast one child is satisfied with mother's love. LOL. 

Sulo- no words for her. Keeps her mouth shut when not required like not going upto manav and telling him straight up about gthe sacrifice, but opening her mouth to give happy expressions and ashirwad to Ovi for being such a self-centered maniac. WOW. πŸ‘

Deepika remember this woman (Sulo) is the same who went up to the D's without giving a damn about Ovi's condition n state,knowing Archu is already there,went and proclaimed Avi's engagement and best part invited all including Ovi to the engagement..
Till last night Ovi was non-existent and now all of a sudden she is happy with Arjun-Ovi marriage..Guess this lady needs to get an award for hypocrite and double-standards.
Men in PR are those spineless goats who fall in this trap always,,K ladies treat them as some use n throw policy and make them dance to their tunes.Manav and Arjun are two such scape goats who have fallen badly in this trap.