Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Stop bashing Poojali and DB immediately Updt. pg.5 (Page 2)

n091505 Senior Member
n091505
n091505

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Deb_Barun_Arnav

People seriously stop bashing her - there is a limit of everything.

Can't you all see the amazing episodes that she is giving us? She is such a hard-working actress, she never ever asks for extra limelight. Unlike Sarun - they don't even show up on screen half of the time - due to their negotiation of screen space. They should learn something from DB. Poor DB - she is trying so hard to give Sarun screen space but those two don't even care about it.

Guess what guys? I was so excited today when I saw Anjam's romance - it was beautiful and I am eager to watch Anjam's remarriage. OMG!!! The best track ever!!!

!!!NOT!!!

Disclaimer: *Sarcasm* for those who don't understand.

I agree, stop bashing her... kill her already... anjali i mean, not DB. 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

gurtiliciouslaksanuKavita1000sammymasdipali13Barundeewani19Deb_05lara3110trina2010

rightknell11 Senior Member
rightknell11
rightknell11

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Deb_Barun_Arnav

People seriously stop bashing her - there is a limit of everything.

Can't you all see the amazing episodes that she is giving us? She is such a hard-working actress, she never ever asks for extra limelight. Unlike Sarun - they don't even show up on screen half of the time - due to their negotiation of screen space. They should learn something from DB. Poor DB - she is trying so hard to give Sarun screen space but those two don't even care about it.

Guess what guys? I was so excited today when I saw Anjam's romance - it was beautiful and I am eager to watch Anjam's remarriage. OMG!!! The best track ever!!!

!!!NOT!!!

Disclaimer: *Sarcasm* for those who don't understand.
It is not Daljeet's fault it is the CVs fault that are doing this. And the viewers' frustration is with Anjali - the character not the human being that is portraying her.

Anjali has a sweet character but she is being too gullible for the viewers to bear her for 20 mins. Her husband has been accused of cheating on her, instead of rising her suspicions the CVs are showing her as if she never heard this kind of an allegation. And the people who have accused her is not one person but three people, seconded by Arnav.

And the reason she is not believing is because there was no evidence to prove it to her that her husband did this. Instead of creating tracks where Arnav and Khushi, with NK alongside, are working on getting evidence, they REPEATEDLY keep showing Anjali as a battered woman who is toiling under despot like brother who is unduly supressing her husband using his money and might. And there is neither an absolute logic to this nor are we interested in watching this.

So Daljeet at best can stop taking this personally, as this is NOT AGAINST HER, THIS IS AGAINST CVs.

SO PLEASE STOP CRYING FOUL. 

Edited by rightknell11 - 07 September 2012 at 3:00pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

tristar03Kavita1000sammymasDeb_05lara3110MrDarcyfan..DamonCrazy..

pollypolly Goldie
pollypolly
pollypolly

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Totally in love with ANJAM aka SHYAMJALI...I wonder why the CVs ignored their chemistry for one year...I want more ANJAM scenes...I want more Daiyya Ho Scenes :D

ANJAMHeartHeart

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Kavita1000arnavandkhushi1trina2010Deb_05mazkachazka

IllGetOverIpk IF-Sizzlerz
IllGetOverIpk
IllGetOverIpk

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
wow me tooo!!!!! count me in!!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pollypollyDeb_05

Barundeewani19 IF-Rockerz
Barundeewani19
Barundeewani19

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:13pm | IP Logged

Totally agree wit u.. Ppl pls stop bashing her..
I too loved their beautiful chemistry... ShyJali easily put me off to sleep which ArShi couldnt do fr a whole year.. Thy had stolen my sleep, now thanks to ShyJali thy gave back my sleep...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Brashti24dipali13Deb_05trina2010MrDarcyfan

trina2010 IF-Rockerz
trina2010
trina2010

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
I have no problem with DB but the PH and CVs. We DON'T LIKE ANJI. We don't like anything about her except her old times with other characters on the show , which was never more than 2 mins/ episode or less.
Stop this Poojali drama CVs . You can never make us accept her as the lead or parallel actress. Supporting actress that's it for us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dipali13Deb_05MrDarcyfan

Hakuna-Matataa IF-Rockerz
Hakuna-Matataa
Hakuna-Matataa

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
Yeah...completely agree...not only she helped the show reach  a whole new level, she also helped GLYCERIN makers flourish...with all her (crocodile) tears

Deb_05MrDarcyfan

saddafmahmood Goldie
saddafmahmood
saddafmahmood

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kkksr

Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

After today's INSULT of an episode... this show should be SHUT DOWN, if they dont show some SENSE!

Get that PATHETIC COW some psychiatric help! She belongs in a mental hopsital!

I HATE POOJALI! SHE IS A SICK, SELFISH CRAZY PSYCHO! CV'S if you show her anymore, you WONT HAVE A SHOW!!!

Can you get that through your thick SKULLS?? We will NOT watch the HEROINE of this show be INSULTED for that SICK NASTY DESPICABLE WOMEN!!!

Clap   

I wonder if she has something on these guys! She must be blackmailing someone way up on the top with something!!! I cant think of any other reason why cant get rid of her!!!!

tristar03Deb_05

Go to top