Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Actors who never got there due? (Page 5)

The-Voice IF-Sizzlerz
The-Voice
The-Voice

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue-ice

But the woman can't act...aur uske ooper Hemlata ke gaane..uff Ankhiyon ke jharokho se was a sirdardOuch

Kaoon bhaang peeyat ho bitiya? Ooo sasuri Ranjita ka bol diye, par oo hamaar Hemlata hai na, badi hai jabardast gayika hai.

Pirated_Fun IF-Rockerz
Pirated_Fun
Pirated_Fun

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dexterkilaila

Originally posted by --GODFATHER--

Hrithik -- probably most complete and talented actor in history -- but somehow he isn't as popular as KHANS - @@ 
i agree...Hritik has raised the bar of acting in BW...perhaps the most talented of the current lot...definitely more talented than the Khan, Kumar and devgans..

I highly disagree. Ajay Devgan is far more talented than Ripley's sixth finger. Hrithik could never do Legend of Bhagat Singh or Zakhm without looking like a buffoon. 
Hritik ka naam liya aur Dexy haazir...LOLLOL...chalo koi baat nahi Dexy disagree kar loh humseCryCry

Koi Shaq?LOL I can't stand the guy...the only time I thought he acted decently was Fiza and Lakshya and maybe to a certain extent Misson Kashmir.

He was horrendous in all his father's films and the gobi paratha and the Prem Diwani movie and the one where Amisha Patel cries like she's having an asthma attack...yuck! Dead

Ajay Devgan has done so much more...Company, Zakhm, all the comedies, Bhagat Singh...

Besides, Hrithik always gets his due  (more than necessary if you ask me)...when he entered he was touted as the successor to the Khan dynasty and now as well...he does  one or two out of the box films and gets praised immensely (Jodha Akbar, Guzarish etc).

By now all active member here know about ur personal grudge against HR ..LOLHE HE don't mind just kidding 
Chameli_billi IF-Sizzlerz
Chameli_billi
Chameli_billi

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --PiaSenGupta--

Hrithik -- probably most complete and talented actor in history -- but somehow he isn't as popular as KHANS - @@ 
i agree...Hritik has raised the bar of acting in BW...perhaps the most talented of the current lot...definitely more talented than the Khan, Kumar and devgans..

I highly disagree. Ajay Devgan is far more talented than Ripley's sixth finger. Hrithik could never do Legend of Bhagat Singh or Zakhm without looking like a buffoon. 
Then Devgan also can not look as royal and sexy as HR with that face ..acting wise he is good ,but did u see Guzaarish

The topic asks us to pick underrated actors. I was refuting the point that Hrithik is underrated...which he is not. He is neither underrated box office wise nor critically. He does a little out of the ordinary and gets praised like the second coming of Marlon Brando. That to me is not how underrated is defined. Case in point...the praise galore he received for Jodha Akbar and Guzarish. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ANNMT.DriftInfinitely.Sad.But.True.-Gaganjot-

Chameli_billi
Chameli_billi

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:51pm | IP Logged

By now all active member here know about ur personal grudge against HR ..LOLHE HE don't mind just kidding 

If I had a personal grudge against him, I wouldn't praise him for Fiza either. I always give him credit for that. Cool Its not my fault his acting seems like unintentional comedy to me.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DriftInfinitely

Gujar IF-Rockerz
Gujar
Gujar

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Urmila
Namrata Shirodkar but I guess she got her due elsewhere
0o0o0o0o0o IF-Dazzler
0o0o0o0o0o
0o0o0o0o0o

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:52pm | IP Logged

==Yes but I think DEVGN got HIS DUES_--@ Even after being in industry for 18-20 yrs, he is still RUNNING SUCCESSFUL ---@@  and yes, devgn can't do what Hrithink did in Koi Mil GAYA, dhoom2,jodha akbar -- /  And HRITHINK is much more than just acting / - I think he is the only star in INDIA whoz got looks, physique. dancing, action -- everything -@@@

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pirated_FunDB_reloadedglace-bleue

Pirated_Fun IF-Rockerz
Pirated_Fun
Pirated_Fun

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:54pm | IP Logged

If I had a personal grudge against him, I wouldn't praise him for Fiza either. I always give him credit for that. Cool Its not my fault his acting seems like unintentional comedy to me.LOL

Arrey ..no problem ..ur opinion sar ankhon par Wink
Chameli_billi
Chameli_billi

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:54pm | IP Logged

==Yes but I think DEVGN got HIS DUES_--@ Even after being in industry for 18-20 yrs, he is still RUNNING SUCCESSFUL ---@@  and yes, devgn can't do what Hrithink did in Koi Mil GAYA, dhoom2,jodha akbar -- /  And HRITHINK is much more than just acting / - I think he is the only star in INDIA whoz got looks, physique. dancing, action -- everything -@@@

I never said or implied Devgan never got his dues. Blue Ice compared Hrithik to Devgan, which is the only point I refuted. Both Devgan and Hrithik are rated just fine. Neither are underrated.

Underrated actors would be KK Menon, Irrfan, Akshay Khanna etc...the ones that act but never get recognized. Well...thankfully Irrfan has started to get his dues recently, his Paan Singh Tomar was praised unanimously. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

0o0o0o0o0oHotMessglace-bleue

Go to top