Posted: 11 years ago
Sonu Sood is also highly underrated ..He is so hot and such a good actor
Originally posted by --GODFATHER--

Hrithik -- probably most complete and talented actor in history -- but somehow he isn't as popular as KHANS - @@ 
i agree...Hritik has raised the bar of acting in BW...perhaps the most talented of the current lot...definitely more talented than the Khan, Kumar and devgans..
I could have never imagined anyone else play the role of Sujamal in Jodhaa Akbar besides Sonu Sood. He did complete justice to the role. 
Originally posted by blue-ice

i agree...Hritik has raised the bar of acting in BW...perhaps the most talented of the current lot...definitely more talented than the Khan, Kumar and devgans..

I highly disagree. Ajay Devgan is far more talented than Ripley's sixth finger. Hrithik could never do Legend of Bhagat Singh or Zakhm without looking like a buffoon. 
Originally posted by -Xaffron-

Hrithik

Arbaaz Khan

Sonu Sood

Konkona Sen Sharma

Rahul Bose

Rati Agnihotri

Poonam Dhillon

Ranjita Kaur

Sanjeev Kumar

Farida Jalal
These two got more than their due...
Originally posted by -Xaffron-

I find Hrithik as the male version of Amisha. Amisha did the same mistake. But somehow Hrithik managed to succeed (a bit).
But HR has a father and filmy family ...I highly respect him that even after DHOOM2 craze he did not do shit films ...He could have  signed many actions films and could have become a bigger superstar by now ...i personally fill he is very passionate about his acting and always tries different things ..

Amisha is more unlucky than the bad actress she made out to be ...(Her asthma attack sucks though 😆)
Originally posted by blue-ice

These two got more than their due...
Lol
Originally posted by --PiaSenGupta--

Lol

Agree with Arbaz Khan. But Ranjita Kaur - No. She did complete justice to the roles of Laila and Lili in Laila Majnu and Akhiyon Ke Jharokon Se respectively.
Originally posted by Dexterkilaila

I highly disagree. Ajay Devgan is far more talented than Ripley's sixth finger. Hrithik could never do Legend of Bhagat Singh or Zakhm without looking like a buffoon. 
Hritik ka naam liya aur Dexy haazir...😆😆...chalo koi baat nahi Dexy disagree kar loh humse😭😭