Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Actors who never got there due? (Page 10)

canuck-umz IF-Rockerz
canuck-umz
canuck-umz

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
Vivek Oberoi - I know people here don't like him but I love him. He is a versatile actor. He has given brilliant performances (Saathiya, Company, Lokhandwala, Yuva, Omkara, etc. anyone?). I could care less about his personal life, yes he made a mistake but everyone does and at least he owned up to it (he seemed genuine)

Akshaye Khanna - versatile, his villainous roles still give me the chills and suits comic roles too

Sonu Sood - good looking, good actor and a voice that can turn any woman on

Madhavan - good actor, versatile enough, has a cute smile

Emraan Hashmi - he still seems to be an outsider, baring his serial kisser image, the guy is very versatile and lots of screen presence

Arshad Warsi,Shreyas Talpade, Kunal Khemu, Jimmy Shergill, Ashutosh Rana, Atul Kulkarni, Sushant Singh, Priyanshu Chatterjee

Sushmita Sen, Isha Koppikar, Gracy Singh, Juhi Chawla (she deserves much more than she got)

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Shailesh_RathiMysticAuraPirated_FunDriftInfinitelyU-No-PooChippeshwini.Sad.But.True.starstruckkTheRager

Chippeshwini IF-Sizzlerz
Chippeshwini
Chippeshwini

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ChillMahaul-

Okay put aside the fumbling issue I still dislike him ALOT.. I don't think he deserves all what he has got.. he always looks girly to me..BLAAAHHH..

Naseeruddin Shah and Nana Patekar have won national awards too and they are still underrated.. with all the hype the Khans and even Ranbir Kaoor gets now.. Ajaya Devgan should get his due too..he has a very good screen presence he is a very good actor, put aside his affairs headlines he is pretty humble in his interviews too so Yeaahh Way to go Ajay Devgan you rock (Fangirly mode) LOL

thing with Ajay Devgan is he never got the kind of appreciation he should have gotten when he was doing proper good roles, like Gangajal, even that Mere Papa film... I guess he wanted the damn money. So he put his head into it and began to do all these comedy movies, and got his "due" from that...

he's an interesting case.. I feel like a part of him is totally overrated, and a part of him is very underrated

To an extent, I feel Paresh Rawal suffers from the same problem..
he's actually a very versatile and fine actor, but he mainly got recognition after his comedy roles, which is undoubtedly awesome at. But I still feel that he's partially underrated

Edited by liverach - 07 September 2012 at 7:26pm
-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by liverach

thing with Ajay Devgan is he never got the kind of appreciation he should have gotten when he was doing proper good roles, like Gangajal, even that Mere Papa film... I guess he wanted the damn money. So he put his head into it and began to do all these comedy movies, and got his "due" from that...

he's an interesting case.. I feel like a part of him is totally overrated, and a part of him is very underrated

I said my personal bias kicks in with Ajay I have wonderful memories with ho nahi sakta, him and Sonali together in a movie, diljale, jeeta tha jiske liye etccc.. those days were soo good.. so Ajay has been like a part of my childhood I cannot dislike what may come..LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chippeshwini

tanya.91 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunshine797

Chippeshwini IF-Sizzlerz
Chippeshwini
Chippeshwini

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:33pm | IP Logged

I said my personal bias kicks in with Ajay I have wonderful memories with ho nahi sakta, him and Sonali together in a movie, diljale, jeeta tha jiske liye etccc.. those days were soo good.. so Ajay has been like a part of my childhood I cannot dislike what may come..LOL

awww LOL
naw I don't mean what he's become now is bad stuff
just think that his 90s self was under appreciated =/
-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:55pm | IP Logged

awww LOL
naw I don't mean what he's become now is bad stuff
just think that his 90s self was under appreciated =/

Yes, I agree when he used to do serious stuff he was never appreciated but instead got appreciated for the comic roles.. I kinda feel sad for that too.. he was always good in his serious movies..
krystal_watz IF-Sizzlerz
krystal_watz
krystal_watz

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
Devgan, Khanna and Bose.
YoMomma Senior Member
YoMomma
YoMomma

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dexterkilaila

Originally posted by blue-ice

Originally posted by --GODFATHER--

Hrithik -- probably most complete and talented actor in history -- but somehow he isn't as popular as KHANS - @@ 
i agree...Hritik has raised the bar of acting in BW...perhaps the most talented of the current lot...definitely more talented than the Khan, Kumar and devgans..

I highly disagree. Ajay Devgan is far more talented than Ripley's sixth finger. Hrithik could never do Legend of Bhagat Singh or Zakhm without looking like a buffoon. 

Okay, I love Hrithik but the bold part made me LOL.

IMO, Hrithik and Ajay are anything but underrated. 

When I think of underrated BW actors/actresses, people like Sharman Joshi, Maahi Gil, and Raima Sen come to mind. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pirated_FunChameli_billi

Go to top