Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: adib40

To be honest i always found salman khan underrated lol esp in the 90s! Critics dont like him at all:-( the films where he actually acted great were flops most of the time:-/ None can play a character like chulbul pandey like him and he alsn made the character 'prem' a trademark which no actor ( hritik,abishek) could play like him!

or Shahid!!!!

Yes Prem is purely Salman's signature in Bollywood.

He probably holds the record of single actor with most repeated in name in his movies. 14 times. Yes his movies were so underrated. Khamoshi, Veergati, Phir Milenge, AAA and even his bit hits were too. 
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Akshaye Khanna for sure. HR totally is overrated.
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: rambo_ka_baap

or Shahid!!!!

Yes Prem is purely Salman's signature in Bollywood.

He probably holds the record of single actor with most repeated in name in his movies. 14 times. Yes his movies were so underrated. Khamoshi, Veergati, Phir Milenge, AAA and even his bit hits were too.

this is the reason why i dont blame him for doing terrible films like ready lol he never got any critical appreciation he deserved compared to the other two so the guy had no other choice except sticking with films audience like him in -_-
aiyshababy thumbnail
Aamir Khan never get what he deserve
-victoRiya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
shefali shah,vivek oberoi,raima sen,rimi sen,arshad warsi,madhavan...the list is too long...very few got thr due

but i wudnt say any of the successful stars r overrated.without talent no one can succeed beyond a few intial pushes.

Originally posted by: aiyshababy

LOL 😆.. True

Hello_kitta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Ayesh Takia, Reemi sen, Sharman Joshi, Irfan Khan, Amrita Rao

Micky_elle thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aiyshababy

I agree..aamir Khan never got his due in the 90s. He had some wondeful performances back then, but there was too much hype around SRK at that point. But aamir rather than aping other actors made his own path and today he is the most successful. He experimented and If the audience had not accepted his films he would probably have been finished.

I am also glad Salman is doing well, he was going thru a low phase. But sadly audience love him doing crappy masala films..I am glad audience have accepted Aamir for the good quality films he did!!
LeadNitrate thumbnail
Arbaaz khan, he I feel is the best of the 3 bros, under decent director he flourishes. He was quite good ij fashion and even as makhan in dabaang. I would also add irfaan khan but only in bw , he gets ample of notice ajd recognition in international or hw kovies, he has been in namesake, acted opp to Angelina jolie . Kunal kapoor, he is so awesome and such eyes and yet he never gets his due. Ladies I would say konkana, a two timed national award winner who never gets a proer role.
tomnjerry2 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
Aamir khan did not get his dues ??? 😲 🤣

Its Sanjay dutt for me !!! 😛

Keep-------------Smiling !!!😊