Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Actors who never got there due? - Page 8

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: liverach

thing with Ajay Devgan is he never got the kind of appreciation he should have gotten when he was doing proper good roles, like Gangajal, even that Mere Papa film... I guess he wanted the damn money. So he put his head into it and began to do all these comedy movies, and got his "due" from that...

he's an interesting case.. I feel like a part of him is totally overrated, and a part of him is very underrated

I said my personal bias kicks in with Ajay I have wonderful memories with ho nahi sakta, him and Sonali together in a movie, diljale, jeeta tha jiske liye etccc.. those days were soo good.. so Ajay has been like a part of my childhood I cannot dislike what may come..😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanya.91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Pooja Bhatt

Esha Koppikar

Chandni (sanam bewafa fame)

Naghma

Akshay Khanna

Bobby Deol

Rinki Khanna

Ayesha Jhulka

Mukul Dev

Sharad Kapoor

Avinash Vadhwan
Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: -ChillMahaul-

I said my personal bias kicks in with Ajay I have wonderful memories with ho nahi sakta, him and Sonali together in a movie, diljale, jeeta tha jiske liye etccc.. those days were soo good.. so Ajay has been like a part of my childhood I cannot dislike what may come..😆

awww 😆
naw I don't mean what he's become now is bad stuff
just think that his 90s self was under appreciated =/
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: liverach

awww 😆
naw I don't mean what he's become now is bad stuff
just think that his 90s self was under appreciated =/

Yes, I agree when he used to do serious stuff he was never appreciated but instead got appreciated for the comic roles.. I kinda feel sad for that too.. he was always good in his serious movies..
YoMomma thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Dexterkilaila

I highly disagree. Ajay Devgan is far more talented than Ripley's sixth finger. Hrithik could never do Legend of Bhagat Singh or Zakhm without looking like a buffoon. 

Okay, I love Hrithik but the bold part made me LOL.

IMO, Hrithik and Ajay are anything but underrated. 

When I think of underrated BW actors/actresses, people like Sharman Joshi, Maahi Gil, and Raima Sen come to mind. 
Oh, and Madhavan and Kay Kay Menon.
This content was originally posted by: bwtsweetu

akshay khanna, sohail khan and rahul bose

I kinda like him..I have a crush on him😳..I know u guys don't like him...but I love akshay khanna, rahul bose and sohail
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Emran Hashmir

This guy has done good movies but he's still labeled as a kisser and highly underrated 
This content was originally posted by: NaDzGirl

Emran Hashmir

This guy has done good movies but he's still labeled as a kisser and highly underrated 

Yeh hashmir koi naya actor ha 😆😳
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hola Munna!!

Naya actor means new actor right? Stop pulling my leg bhai cuz my hindi is rock bottom

I just love this guy's work in Dirty Picture, Gangster, Tum mile etc. He always gets sidelined to the current star kids and Khans