Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-koiza- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

akshay khana, brilliant actor - they wasted!

rahul khana - ditto!

Naseeruddin shah- how many nominations did we see for him in TDP, im sure he deserved some (f**kING BIASED!)

Nandita Das- getting replaced by a non performer/ non-actor like aish who didn't want her in the movie says alot

tabu

konkona- what a beautiful performer, brightens the screen every time she is there. Had a role equal to kareena's in omkara and performed equally well yet where were her awards for the movie? she was the hero of Wake up sid, there is said it! i didnt watch it for ranbir, it was konkona who made that movie likable for me

Chitrangda singh - what a looker, and what a performer yet the industry has something like "i wana fakht you" in the biggest flop of the year for her only

Edited by koiza.k - 11 years ago
Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -ChillMahaul-

Dexterkilaila (I'm so happy said your full name πŸ˜†) I wholeheartedly agree with you.. You said my Dil ki baat.. thank You very much.. Hrithik is very overrated.. and high time he already leaves the industry he can't even talk properly in his interviews he fumbles so much.. A big NO NO to Mr Roshan..Get out already.. I don't think I dislike SRK as much as I dislike Hrithik..

I read somewhere he is battling this issue since childhood 
Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: -Xaffron-

Why the fudge is Ajay Devgan in the lists above? The ONLY actor to have received TWO national awards is now underrated?

I don't know about you guys anymore!

πŸ€ͺ

Who listed Ajay Devgan as underrated? Read again. I said both Ajay and Hrithik are rated just fine. I did not call either of them underrated. I was refuting Blue Ice's comparison of Devgan to Hrithik not calling him underrated.

I guess its my turn to do πŸ€ͺnow. 
Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Originally posted by: koiza.k

akshay khana, brilliant actor - they wasted!

rahul khana - ditto!

Naseeruddin shah- how many nominations did we see for him in TDP, im sure he deserved some (f**kING BIASED!)πŸ‘

Nandita Das- getting replaced by a non performer/ non-actor like aish who didn't want her in the movie says alot    Superlike

tabu πŸ˜­

konkona- what a beautiful performer, brightens the screen every time she is there. Had a role equal to kareena's in omkara and performed equally well yet where were her awards for the movie? she was the hero of Wake up sid, there is said it! i didnt watch it for ranbir, it was konkona who made that movie likable for meπŸ‘Both were needed , I also loved Aisha Banerjee so much 

Chitrangda singh - what a looker, and what a performer yet the industry has something like "i wana fakht you" in the biggest flop of the year for her only 

She shall do Sudhir mishra movies ...

DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: --PiaSenGupta--

I read somewhere he is battling this issue since childhood 

Yeah, he said that on Tere Mere Beach Mein with Farah Khan. He said he had to go through speech therapy and all that. Personally, I don't like him much as an actor. Probably that's why I still haven't watched ZNMD. But I really liked him Jodhaa Akbar. He was alright in it.
-koiza- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Why the fudge is Ajay Devgan in the lists above? The ONLY actor to have received TWO national awards is now underrated?

I don't know about you guys anymore!

πŸ€ͺ

Ajay devgan is not underrated AT ALL

and he got two national awards, holy crap! for which movies xaffy? i never knew 

DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: koiza.k

Ajay devgan is not underrated AT ALL

and he got two national awards, holy crap! for which movies xaffy? i never knew 

For Zakhm and Legend of Bhagat Singh. Ab yaar isse zyada kya dein usko? Taj Mahal?
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Okay put aside the fumbling issue I still dislike him ALOT.. I don't think he deserves all what he has got.. he always looks girly to me..BLAAAHHH..

Naseeruddin Shah and Nana Patekar have won national awards too and they are still underrated.. with all the hype the Khans and even Ranbir Kaoor gets now.. Ajaya Devgan should get his due too..he has a very good screen presence he is a very good actor, put aside his affairs headlines he is pretty humble in his interviews too so Yeaahh Way to go Ajay Devgan you rock (Fangirly mode) πŸ˜†

Pirated_Fun thumbnail

Yeah, he said that on Tere Mere Beach Mein with Farah Khan. He said he had to go through speech therapy and all that. Personally, I don't like him much as an actor. Probably that's why I still haven't watched ZNMD. But I really liked him Jodhaa Akbar. He was alright in it.

He was the worst among the three ..(Btw i am his fan ,not blind though)😳
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I think Zayed Khan and Fardeen Khan are underrated too..

I was watching love, breakups, zindagi Zayed is soo cute in it..

and I wacthed hum hogaye aapke a while ago too.. I kinda miss Fadeen.. He was really good in it..