Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Feeling shattered by the negative comments! (Page 7)

staker123 IF-Sizzlerz
staker123
staker123

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 4:12am | IP Logged
my friend the title only attracted me .had it been didi ki saut it would not have attracted anyone.

but the fact is it is no longer iss pyar  or didi ki suaut ..
it had become

poojali aur uska pati

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

trina2010

mali Senior Member
mali
mali

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by biancaraj

I have read the comments and this proves to me that I have WASTED my time on "illiterate kids sorry to say this! I am not late okay in fact this fever has been hitting everyone on this forum a
for the past week and it is still! There was no comments that I felt had any strong argument..it was plainly just words without any meanings! Its funny how you guys even bothered commenting! Now this is a serious WARNING *** If anybody comments anything which lacks SENSE im sorry ..you will be blanked out! It will be your shame! If I had liked yours then you are not part of the majority!

Please share how you will blank out people.  We would love to do the same. Actually, this would solve all our problems! We could blank out who we feel are ruining the show! 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

JaponicaSiri22Iceflamestrina2010Barundeewani19FairyLiquidSoap

Japonica IF-Dazzler
Japonica
Japonica

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 5:31am | IP Logged

Dear thread maker

The cvs don't seem in the least to be bothered by anything, not the negative comments, not the millions of wonderful suggestions to improve the show, not the heart felt pleas for a logical plot, nothing's got through to them.

They've carried on regardless.

Why are you so upset? Confused

Edited by Japonica - 08 September 2012 at 5:35am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Iceflamestrina2010FairyLiquidSoap

FairyLiquidSoap IF-Sizzlerz
FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Japonica

The cvs don't seem in the least to be bothered by anything, not the negative comments, not the millions of wonderful suggestions to improve the show, not the heart felt pleas for a logical plot, nothing's got through to them.

My LL
she is upset over all the negativity and the constant harping for arhi arhi arhi (Eerily like the Echoes of some one familiar hmmm me wondersErmm) anyways I agree it is tiresome just who are they?
She wants us to love the Brother Brother in law Sister story the menage trois that is now the IPKKND love story others are all collateral damage and dont matter send them on a trip to UK and they will be happy
Sarun meet and greet will compensate those kinds of viewers who are unable to look beyond the beauty of the myriad shades of love that this story has now started to become Maybe even rivalling Flowers in the Attic in content
I just cannot wait to see the pulsating action next week Will Shyam manage to win back ASR's heart and purse Will Anjali get KKG the maid to agree to a threesome Will Lakshmi the wonder goat make her rare appearance or has she bleated into a briyani Questions Questions Answers only next week so humai dekhna padeyga

Japonica

Japonica IF-Dazzler
Japonica
Japonica

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FairyLiquidSoap

My LL

she is upset over all the negativity and the constant harping for arhi arhi arhi (Eerily like the Echoes of some one familiar hmmm me wondersErmm) anyways I agree it is tiresome just who are they?

<font face="Verdana">She wants us to love the Brother Brother in law Sister story the menage trois that is now the IPKKND love story others are all collateral damage and dont matter send them on a trip to UK and they will be happy </font>

<font face="Verdana">Sarun meet and greet will compensate those kinds of viewers who are unable to look beyond the beauty of the myriad shades of love that this story has now started to become Maybe even rivalling Flowers in the Attic in content </font>

<font face="Verdana">I just cannot wait to see the pulsating action next week Will Shyam manage to win back ASR's heart and purse Will Anjali get KKG the maid to agree to a threesome Will Lakshmi the wonder goat make her rare appearance or has she bleated into a briyani Questions Questions Answers only next week so humai dekhna padeyga </font>

I know, FLS, there's something clearly wrong with this rant against those wanting sense and logic, and less poojali and snake.
Makes me wonder if this is WW's alter ego?

Did you see the fab post titled - I hate myself more than Daljeet!! Have a look, great fun. Btw, SUM got to you?

Btw, my question was a rhetorical one, hoping my brand of sarcy-ness gets through!!

Edited by Japonica - 08 September 2012 at 5:50am

FairyLiquidSoap

FairyLiquidSoap IF-Sizzlerz
FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 6:02am | IP Logged

Originally posted by FairyLiquidSoap

My LL

<font face="Verdana">She wants us to love the Brother Brother in law Sister story the menage trois that is now the IPKKND love story others are all collateral damage and dont matter send them on a trip to UK and they will be happy </font>

<font face="Verdana">Sarun meet and greet will compensate those kinds of viewers who are unable to look beyond the beauty of the myriad shades of love that this story has now started to become Maybe even rivalling Flowers in the Attic in content </font>

<font face="Verdana">I just cannot wait to see the pulsating action next week Will Shyam manage to win back ASR's heart and purse Will Anjali get KKG the maid to agree to a threesome Will Lakshmi the wonder goat make her rare appearance or has she bleated into a briyani Questions Questions Answers only next week so humai dekhna padeyga </font>

I know, FLS, there's something clearly wrong with this rant against those wanting sense and logic, and less poojali and snake.
Makes me wonder if this is WW's alter ego?

Did you see the fab post titled - I hate myself more than Daljeet!! Have a look, great fun. Btw, SUM got to you?

Btw, my question was a rhetorical one, hoping my brand of sarcy-ness gets through!!
LL dearest it did Smile but the question is will others LOL

Japonica

Go to top