Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Feeling shattered by the negative comments! (Page 4)

sarunarshifan Senior Member
sarunarshifan
sarunarshifan

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
better way stop watching IPKKND...

I already quit last friday...one week completed...i m really happy that i taken that step else i will frustrate more because i m reading people comment...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sat_2010trina2010

lovesharun Senior Member
lovesharun
lovesharun

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
You have written very well and true; I agree with you completely. But, we are the minority here; no one here will understand what you are saying.

What bothers me more is the way people react here for a show! Its a question of life and death for them! I also read comments for which I can only say - unbelievable!!

Anyways, I really wish 'best of luck' to the IPK team. It all going good; hope more and more sensible people keep watching it and appreciate the content that the makers want to show them. There may have some micro-track changes but the makers always had this story from the beginning - star crossed lovers, who meet to resolve many unjust things that has happened in their lives! I love it how their love has grown so strong which is needed for them to fight out and resolve the problems as destiny will bring those tasks their way!

I am happy to read your similar thoughts as mine. Yes, please do read Redux (Doodle's analysis), Crooner (Priya's analysis), Director's cut (Redwine's analysis) and What I love by Shalini. You must be reading them, I guess. They give good insight into the story and point of views as a normal and easy viewer.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

spate22

mayabegum IF-Dazzler
mayabegum
mayabegum

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:02pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Erika1

Originally posted by biancaraj

I have read the comments and this proves to me that I have WASTED my time on "illiterate kids sorry to say this! I am not late okay in fact this fever has been hitting everyone on this forum a
for the past week and it is still! There was no comments that I felt had any strong argument..it was plainly just words without any meanings! Its funny how you guys even bothered commenting! Now this is a serious WARNING *** If anybody comments anything which lacks SENSE im sorry ..you will be blanked out! It will be your shame! If I had liked yours then you are not part of the majority!

What do you mean by "Illiterate kids", are you talking about yourself?
You are such a lovely inspiring individual, who lack the depth to understand the simple diction of the IF members who were kind enough to reply to your post, giving you their honest opinion, whether negative or positive, you should therefore extend due respect and courtesy to their views.
What makes you better than another individual on this earth or in this forum, do you think by using a few big words that makes someone intelligent and literate?
ONLY GOD is above everyone else. 
Its a pity that the same kids you think are illiterate, could one day surpass your superior intelligence, oh immortal one.

Very well saidApprove

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

trina2010OmNaMaSteOm

Mahi122 Goldie

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

DazeeAmazingAmysparikhtrina2010-Sush-OmNaMaSteOm

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
Dear Binacaaj...first of all I commend you for having the courage to put your point forward...Athough, you could have done without the illiterate kids reference...

You are right that IPKKND forum members have not given serious consideration to the fact that the title of the show meant all types of love not only romantic love...In fact I noticed that too and made a post a few days back exactly abou the same point saying IPKKND is about all kinds of love..

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3175564

But while you have a story with a nice philosophical theme...your characterization of the various characters on the show is highly inconsistent and completely devoid of common sense more often than not...While it is true that each character is driven by certain experiences...your characters jump from one to the other without having any bridge or continuity at times ...and a complete lack of amnesia of what they were thinking before...To you sir, I recommend...brushing up the characterization skills by either watching or better still reading Romeo and Julliet, pride and Prejudice or any number of classic...or even modern literary works ...

Secondly, if you are serious about showing a story of a woman who has been scarred by her past and gone through such a big trauma...can you please convince her to dress for the part...and not lose he baby bump in one day? Now about maintaining some continuity in her physical state that she was just wounded and couldn't walk with lacerations on her feet?

The direction on this show is lacking in a major way...to convey a complex story like different facets of love...you need direction caliber that can deal with complexity...instead eveytime a complicated situation comes...your characters (except Arnav...who is also butchered at times but not always) can't think beyond one thought at a time...why not pay more attention to your women characters...Why do they often come across as dumb to many women waching the show...? Why cant they be emotional but not have amnesia...why do they appear incoherent about their thought process ...just like Khushi did when she ran away from RM...fussing about a birthday gift?

At the end of the day sir...you are the one selling a story...and if the audience is not buying it...the literature you have read has not helped you enough to be successful...

Edited by -Sush- - 07 September 2012 at 10:12pm

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

Kitwatswatimalkar4robynserendipity235aashi_Mahi122DazeeAmazingAmyIceflamessparikhS.Stephytrina2010CDlovepremparbatBarundeewani19spiritOmNaMaSteOm

momma1128 IF-Sizzlerz
momma1128
momma1128

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
I am not a kid. That's why I think showing a woman making kissy face with a husband who has been maligned the way Shyam has been is unrealistic. Showing a woman as pious as anjali WAS lying, manipulating, sneaking around and emotionally blackmailing is not realistic. I also think showing a woman go through a stillbirth, not miscarriage, and then pine away for kissy time with herr husband is incredulous and unrealistic. I also think building up one LOVE story as the central theme of your show for 13 months and pulling a switcheroo is disingenuous to the audience who were prepared for the culmination of the center plot.

So you see, its not that people ddont understand what we are seeing in the show, we don't like the insensitivity and total lack of emotional integrity with which it is being executed. The script and screenplay don't connect with audience. That is the bottom line.

Edited by momma1128 - 07 September 2012 at 8:58pm

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

Kitwatrobynserendipity235aashi_DazeeyongshinDCgirlAmazingAmyIceflamessparikhpisces25Barundeewani19S.Stephytrina2010CDlovepremparbatspiritOmNaMaSteOm-Sush-

DCgirl Goldie
DCgirl
DCgirl

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
@Thread Maker
Wow... That was something. 
We have to use IPK to learn how to act and react in real life when we meet people like Shyam??ROFL
The creative team worked on the so-called star-crossed lovers and their love story for over a year and if they have to meet the same fate as romeo juliet or heer ranjha, they can get there by 100 ways but the one way the CVs chose is appalling. 

I did signup to watch fate acting against Arnav and Khushi but not to watch fate acting for Shyam and Anjali and their puppy love... It grosses me out.

As for snapping out of fairytales and seeing reality. All the women in this serial could use that suggestion... Not the viewers!

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

KitwatDazee..Swapnali..lazylad8-FauZiJaponicaAmazingAmyIceflamesspiritpisces25S.Stephytrina2010CDloveOmNaMaSteOm

robyn Newbie
robyn
robyn

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
@ TM , When you have non-biased veteran non-illiterate post makers like -sush- , and momma1128  agrSmileeeing to disagree with you  you should know you have a problem. 

Agree there might be posts which are not happy about it not being a love story anymore , but I think you are missing the bigger picture here. Its not that the wedding which never shud have happened again was halted, Its not that the leads are on the side lines with maybe 5 minutes of screen time, Its not even that the leads dont have anything else to talk about other than the 2 year old tantrum toddler being mollycoddled by the whole clan.. Its about the total Volte face of almost all the characters , the prevalent amnesia , disappearance of side characters..do you really want to count the inconsistencies starting with bad editing ??
Its about the loyal fan base feeling that they have been taken for a ride after investing all their emotions into this drama which was hyped up to be different , (and it was till feb) , Fans who have been giving the show chance pe chance... But how much can you flog a dying Horse? ..
So rather than preaching , it would be better if this is taken as constructive criticism from people who care, about the show, about the actors..and still hope that it can be salvaged .

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

serendipity235msg1Dazeeinnocentgreenlazylad8-FauZiJaponicaS.Stephytrina2010premparbatspirit-Sush-

Go to top