Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Feeling shattered by the negative comments! (Page 3)

ifsaal044 Goldie
ifsaal044
ifsaal044

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
I so agree with you and thanks for the post. There are some people that just voice their opinions as if its constructive with nothing more than a buzz kill. 

No hope for them constantly badgering the effort. They complained at Diwali, after diwali during the engagement, wedding, holi, time at GH, during and after kidnapping (wanting redemption), remarriage . . . its always complaining and bemoaning. But it's these same episodes they watch over and over again.

I love this show and wish we could all watch without some petition going on or complaints. It really ruins it for the rest of us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jerriblankbiancarajSarun_4everspate22

Hakuna-Matataa IF-Rockerz
Hakuna-Matataa
Hakuna-Matataa

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AyeReKhushi

I'm too tired to address your entire post so I'll address one part of it. No, Daljeet hasn't been close to "mind-blowing" as an actress...that's just hilarious. First of all, refusing to sport a baby bump took away a lot of her credibility as an actress. She has been hamming it up, overacting quite often. I would say this even if she was a positive character. She's never been anything close to a "mind-blowing" actress...certainly not lead actress worthy. She was tolerable as a side character with not much to do but smile. However, giving her the majority of screen-time, important scenes and having her fail to deliver is ruining the show.

I know this is totally out of context for the original post, but couldn't help commenting...
Anjali / DB has mastered the art of crying crying and crying for no reason and thus easily comes a "mind-blowing" performance...and for a change, CVs want to utilize this talent to the fullest..poor Deepali...had she cried little more, she would have gotten more screen space and she would have stayed back!!!!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

aashi_Siri22AmazingAmysparikhAsh95trina2010dieforasrGodhuliLogonOmNaMaSteOm

S.Stephy IF-Rockerz
S.Stephy
S.Stephy

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
Yes, IPK did show many types of love but the title IPKKND, the tagline 'nafrat paas aane na de, mohabbat door jaane na de', the initial promos, etc refer to the love-hate relationship between Arnav and Khushi. The main focus of the show from the beginning till kidnapping track had been about Arnav-Khushi's story where other characters played their parts to progress this story. But off late the main Arnav-Khushi story has been sidelined and other characters and their storylines have taken centre attention. And on top of that, the stuff shown these days do not seem to have much logic left in them either.

Edit: 'Illiterate kid' - sorry, not a kid anymore and I do know how to read and write. Its funny that you couldn't even give a logical reply to those who disagreed respectfully with you and all you could do was call them as 'illiterate kids'...Stern Smile

Edited by S.Stephy - 08 September 2012 at 2:55am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Kitwatnina5sat_2010aashi_AmazingAmysparikhtrina2010rini_katdieforasrGodhuliLogon

dieforasr IF-Rockerz
dieforasr
dieforasr

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mariam_Sultan

The show is not worth discussing anymore!
I have lost my interest in my favorite showCry
The CV'S had many opportunities to correct
their massive mistakes in our right as a fans
but they missed all the opportunities
Dead
unfortunately Ouch disagree with you in your opinionCry

I m agreed with u...Earlier I used to look like EmbarrassedBig smile ClapDeadat 8 pm/11 pm...
now I expression has drustically changed...it has turned into like theseAngrySleepyOuchConfused
They jst killed this show...

ConfusedOuch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Kitwatsat_2010aashi_trina2010

mayabegum IF-Dazzler
mayabegum
mayabegum

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:59pm | IP Logged

wow you have a big heartLOL

Nice for you to post this..
However we did not say we want to see ARSHI on screen for the whole 20 minutes with only of them 2, im sure everyone understands the importance of the other characters too,
But did we sign up to see Anjali and shyams love story? No, If they wanted to show us they're hopeless 'love' they should have showed that in the promo, changed the tag line, banner and everything..

if they had done that no one would have complained because no one would have had a hope to see arshi.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sat_2010sparikhtrina2010

..Swapnali.. Goldie
..Swapnali..
..Swapnali..

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by biancaraj

I have read the comments and this proves to me that I have WASTED my time on "illiterate kids sorry to say this! I am not late okay in fact this fever has been hitting everyone on this forum a
for the past week and it is still! There was no comments that I felt had any strong argument..it was plainly just words without any meanings! Its funny how you guys even bothered commenting! Now this is a serious WARNING *** If anybody comments anything which lacks SENSE im sorry ..you will be blanked out! It will be your shame! If I had liked yours then you are not part of the majority!

Sorry, I don't quite get what you mean by 'blanked out' here?

Blanked out from where? This post , the forum or the universe? and how will you manage to do that? Unless you are a CV who have anyways blanked us out from our TV screens..

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

awahneemaliDazeeinnocentgreensparikhAmazingAmyIceflamesHakuna-MatataaBarundeewani19S.Stephytrina2010CDloveOmNaMaSteOmGodhuliLogon

Ava9339 Senior Member
Ava9339
Ava9339

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
Dear Biancaraj,

Why is it that if someone states that they are not happy with the way the show is going, they have to be taken to task for their "negative viewpoint". I thought that this forum is for people to freely state how they feel, as long as no one is bashed.

I am agreement with most of the comments that state the show is really gone downhill. For the past year, I have been glued to the tv and computer so I can watch the show over and over again. I have barely watched the show for last 1.5 weeks. I come on India Forums to read the daily write ups to see if the storyline has improved...unfortunately, the CV's are still focussing on Shyam and Anjali. For example, do the fans really need to spend 2 minutes of the show watching Shyam be brought in wearing a disguise...come on...we are intelligent, we get he is back...so move on.

The show storyline has proceeded with Arnav and Kushi pushed to the sidelines...and Deepali leaving. Payal might not have been an major character in the show, but I feel that her character is important and could have been so much more effectively used. It saddens me that she is leaving. But it just reinforces to me that the show is on the brink of falling apart.

I sincerely hope that I am wrong and that next week the storyline takes a drastic change. I have been a member for a while, albeit a silent member, but I finally felt that I needed to write. In the past when I felt the storyline was lacking, I had faith that the CV's knew what they were doing, and the storyline they were presenting was for a reason. In the past, I did not have to wait so long to have been proven that the CV's had something great in store for the fans. Unfortunately, 2 weeks later, I am still waiting...and losing hope...Cry

I have a non-Indian colleague who became hooked on the show upon watching it with me. Even her family would ask her what is currently happening on the show. The other work colleagues would laugh at us because we would go online at lunch break to watch the show. Well, thanks to the storyline, the CV's have given us our lunch break back. Neither of us have any desire to watch the show.

Sorry, for the long winded reply...but these words have been dying to get out.

A.

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

robynKitwatsat_2010serendipity235msg1maliArchana89DazeeSunimayabegumBibliobibulusIceflamessparikhlazylad8-FauZiS.Stephytrina2010CDloverini_katChitraFOmNaMaSteOm

Erika1 Goldie
Erika1
Erika1

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
 Sleepy

Edited by Erika1 - 14 September 2012 at 2:26pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

robynmaliyongshinc3ciliaDazeeIceflamesmayabegumAmazingAmysparikhHakuna-MatataaBarundeewani19S.Stephytrina2010CDloveOmNaMaSteOmGodhuliLogon

Go to top