Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Feeling shattered by the negative comments! (Page 2)

jerriblank Groupbie
jerriblank
jerriblank

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
I love this post! I finally cracked from all the negativity on this forum. I know many are unsatisfied with the current state of the show but I find it invigorating. I really appreciate the way you wrote this. I think most people did believe that Ipkknd was signifying only romantic love. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

enakatMountainbreeze7lovesharunifsaal044

biancaraj Groupbie
biancaraj
biancaraj

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
I have read the comments and this proves to me that I have WASTED my time on "illiterate kids sorry to say this! I am not late okay in fact this fever has been hitting everyone on this forum a
for the past week and it is still! There was no comments that I felt had any strong argument..it was plainly just words without any meanings! Its funny how you guys even bothered commenting! Now this is a serious WARNING *** If anybody comments anything which lacks SENSE im sorry ..you will be blanked out! It will be your shame! If I had liked yours then you are not part of the majority!

Edited by biancaraj - 07 September 2012 at 3:30pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mountainbreeze7ifsaal044

Hakuna-Matataa IF-Rockerz
Hakuna-Matataa
Hakuna-Matataa

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
With all due respect to you, and your post, BUDDY, I AM EQUALLY SHATTERED SEEING WHAT WE ARE FORCED TO SEE. I TOTALLY DISAGREE WITH YOUR POST.

Edited by Ketki05 - 07 September 2012 at 7:38pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sat_2010aashi_DazeeinnocentgreenAsh95Siri22AmazingAmyIceflamesOmNaMaSteOm

mali Senior Member
mali
mali

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shlvrv_Niva

you r pretty late buddy - we have given so many chances to the show, even this negativity is dying down now. People are writing their last pots - many have already left, many good writers don't make posts any more if you haven't noticed.

I myself have stopped writing FF's and OS'es - there is no inspiration.

Since last feb - fans have been giving chance to the show and have been trying to understand all forms of love. But in the end everyone gets frustrated.

And believe it, for now they are at least shouting, after few days - you won't even see these negative comments.

exactly, you get to a point where you don't care anymore.   Love and hate are powerful emotions but when you become indifferent, then it's all over.  When you stop restating all the points you feel are true to state your opinion it means you just don't care anymore.  We tried so hard to express our views in a constructive way only to be labeled as "bashers".

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sat_2010DazeeAmazingAmyNiva1OmNaMaSteOm

AmazingAmy IF-Dazzler
AmazingAmy
AmazingAmy

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
I'm too tired to address your entire post so I'll address one part of it. No, Daljeet hasn't been close to "mind-blowing" as an actress...that's just hilarious. First of all, refusing to sport a baby bump took away a lot of her credibility as an actress. She has been hamming it up, overacting quite often. I would say this even if she was a positive character. She's never been anything close to a "mind-blowing" actress...certainly not lead actress worthy. She was tolerable as a side character with not much to do but smile. However, giving her the majority of screen-time, important scenes and having her fail to deliver is ruining the show.

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

sat_2010maliurvashi_93sairam03Dazee1mangaloreSuniaashi_Mahi122..Swapnali..innocentgreensparikhAsh95Siri22Iceflamesvijji12Hakuna-MatataaAkanksha-S.StephyBarundeewani19trina2010CDloveSultan_Of_SwingOmNaMaSteOmGirlabouttownGodhuliLogon

lara3110 IF-Rockerz
lara3110
lara3110

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
Not interested in your comments.
the show has lost its charm and has no interest to me at all.

Who wants to see Anjali and her dramatics. And seriously, Shyam too - disgusting. 

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

sat_2010maliaashi_Dazee1mangalorerainyday3000sparikhSiri22IceflamesmayabegumBibliobibulustrina2010GodhuliLogon

Mahi122 Goldie

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Kitwatnina5biancarajDazeeaashi_sparikhtrina2010rini_kat

..Zenny.. Goldie
..Zenny..
..Zenny..

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
Hi...really well written post...
Ipkknd is very special for me because of what you said...the different types of love showed...and the show it in a very good way...
I always defend ipkknd and you wont believe but there is not..and i really mean NOT EVEN ONE episode that i disliked...since i joined IF i have just see ppl complaining about it but i really enjoyed every track..be it the hate wedding, dabba service or swami...i loved everything...and since today i was liking the current track too, but today i felt that it was too much of shyam and anjali, but it was their same "romance" as the past two days, and it was really boring, even the arnav and khushi scenes were flat for me...
After the episode i decided to dont come here on the IF bcuz i cant tolerate the negativity showed toward ipk so instead of burning my blood i decided to stay awayLOL 
Unfortunately dear i have always saw negativity in this forum...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pink-chappaljerriblankbiancarajifsaal044spate22

Go to top