Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FairyLiquidSoap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Japonica

The cvs don't seem in the least to be bothered by anything, not the negative comments, not the millions of wonderful suggestions to improve the show, not the heart felt pleas for a logical plot, nothing's got through to them.

They've carried on regardless.

Why are you so upset? 😕

My LL
she is upset over all the negativity and the constant harping for arhi arhi arhi (Eerily like the Echoes of some one familiar hmmm me wonders🤔) anyways I agree it is tiresome just who are they?
She wants us to love the Brother Brother in law Sister story the menage trois that is now the IPKKND love story others are all collateral damage and dont matter send them on a trip to UK and they will be happy
Sarun meet and greet will compensate those kinds of viewers who are unable to look beyond the beauty of the myriad shades of love that this story has now started to become Maybe even rivalling Flowers in the Attic in content
I just cannot wait to see the pulsating action next week Will Shyam manage to win back ASR's heart and purse Will Anjali get KKG the maid to agree to a threesome Will Lakshmi the wonder goat make her rare appearance or has she bleated into a briyani Questions Questions Answers only next week so humai dekhna padeyga
Japonica thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: FairyLiquidSoap

My LL

she is upset over all the negativity and the constant harping for arhi arhi arhi (Eerily like the Echoes of some one familiar hmmm me wonders🤔) anyways I agree it is tiresome just who are they?

<font face="Verdana">She wants us to love the Brother Brother in law Sister story the menage trois that is now the IPKKND love story others are all collateral damage and dont matter send them on a trip to UK and they will be happy </font>

<font face="Verdana">Sarun meet and greet will compensate those kinds of viewers who are unable to look beyond the beauty of the myriad shades of love that this story has now started to become Maybe even rivalling Flowers in the Attic in content </font>

<font face="Verdana">I just cannot wait to see the pulsating action next week Will Shyam manage to win back ASR's heart and purse Will Anjali get KKG the maid to agree to a threesome Will Lakshmi the wonder goat make her rare appearance or has she bleated into a briyani Questions Questions Answers only next week so humai dekhna padeyga </font>

I know, FLS, there's something clearly wrong with this rant against those wanting sense and logic, and less poojali and snake.
Makes me wonder if this is WW's alter ego?

Did you see the fab post titled - I hate myself more than Daljeet!! Have a look, great fun. Btw, SUM got to you?

Btw, my question was a rhetorical one, hoping my brand of sarcy-ness gets through!! Edited by Japonica - 11 years ago
FairyLiquidSoap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Japonica

I know, FLS, there's something clearly wrong with this rant against those wanting sense and logic, and less poojali and snake.
Makes me wonder if this is WW's alter ego?

Did you see the fab post titled - I hate myself more than Daljeet!! Have a look, great fun. Btw, SUM got to you?

Btw, my question was a rhetorical one, hoping my brand of sarcy-ness gets through!!

LL dearest it did 😊 but the question is will others 😆