Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spohwani thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
even though they have this story..of shyam.moving in..khushi aarnav fight or dusagreemrnt..or garimas past or remarriage or anything..dont u think they drag too much ?? to the point we wendvup.loosing interest despite story being intetesting..??
fulfun thumbnail
When I first started watching this show what attracted me  was the positivity. Yes there was a villain, yes there was drama, evilness but still we enjoyed it. Arnav and Anjali sibiling love was a treat to watch. People used to love watching  Nani, Manorama mami, NK , Aakash scenes. Every character had a role to play. Most important there was connectivity in story.
But now there is no consistency in any of the character anymore except Arnav ( that too sometimes). Khushi is just like other 50 serials heroin(uska balidaan mere balidaan se badaa kaise types)
Anjali has become weeping pillow overnight, not a rational thought in her brain. Right now all she come across as selfish sister who gives a damn about anybody leave alone her only chotte. Earlier Shyam was bad but now all we see is disgusting character.
Just tell me who would like to spare their half an hour to watch these two most irritating characters right now on the show.
We all understand everyone works hard but without proper or should I say feeling the nature of the character all of your hard work is going bad.
Its the way story is being presented.

urvashi_93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes people are being negative, but what is wrong with that? They are simply expressing their disgust because they are not happy with what is being shown. You can't force the audience to quitely accept something they don't like. Why should we be blamed for spreading negativity when it's not even our fault? We cannot manipulate our feelings to accept the show how it is.

Ultimately the show is a product and we are consumers... We don't like it, then we will complain and the producers will do whatever they can to satisfy our needs and wants. This is how a normal business transaction works. You don't make something that won't be profitable.
Never underestimate the importance of consumer sovereignty.
Edited by urvashi_93 - 11 years ago
rini_kat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
All I want to say that the show is having no positive vibes in it at all lastly... We audience watch shows as entertainment  jst to get absorbed in 20 minutes in that lovely frictionworld. forgetting all real life problems...But that loveliness had gone .Actually it had become very frustrating to see such a a grown up lady like Anjali acting like a kid... throwing tantrums jst refuse to see reality... characterisation of Anjali is worsenning day by day...over the one year the cunning evil man like Shyam  just get away with all and never get punished...  There is injustice everywhere in the show...   Actually nowadays  all the shows  r all progressed ...Gone r the days when evil kamalika  or Mandira will come again and again and wreck havoc in leads' lives and jst get away with that... All the audience have all matured and educated they don't want to buy such negativity... nowadays...
FairyLiquidSoap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I want this post to be made sticky so members can understand better and stop complaining whining and criticizing about this very educative life enhancing and eye opener of a serial

Gosh you sound so much like a PH executive/ Insider/ Creative Thinker I am very impressed by your in depth analysis of the myriad shades of love

After reading your post I feel I have been misled by the makers and channel They should not have pimped KKG ASR as the leads especially KKG This is called false advertising and is a ethical business offence It made me falsely believe I was watching just a silly love story but now am enlightened enough to know it is more Thank you for showing me the error of my judgment

I think you forgot to mention one more love that of a fur darling/ Animal for its human counterpart. Lakshmi She is the beloved of Nani and KKG ' err in case you don't remember who they are they are the side artists essaying the role of grandmother to one and lover interest for another

I agree many of us are too dumb to understand pain and believe life is all roses it takes quality soaps like these to make us understand that all is not good and pure in this world we need these timely reminders every  night at 8 else we all will be caught in horrifying situations that our education and enlightened upbringing will never be of use

Anjali was incredible Gravitas I was blown away by her 1001 ways of showing grief and loss over her child and need for husband Women need to take a leaf out of her book on how to conduct oneself during times of personal grief and loss In fact she added a new dimension to the 7 stages of grief essaying each stage in a matter of seconds Judi Dench would have applauded her

ASR has always been remarkably splendid even more so now in his concern care and adoration of his sister Sigh it warms the cockles of my heart to see this unabashed display of loved and concern for his married sister I wish for a love like that

Shyam whattay man I am learning life lessons by watching him manipulate his wife if it were not for him I am sure just like me millions of women would be getting cheated by their life partners Thank you Shyam Bhai

And by confining your analysis over the acting of only these actors I do realize the message you are trying to brilliantly convey They are the stars and this is the story of siblings Very well put  every one else is immaterial

so I do think it is only fair that we start an online petition to SP hell why only online let us go on to the streets and make viewers sign a paper calling for the change in the stills and banner of IPKKND Put ASR Anjali Shyam in the centre and have all the side role artists like KKG Nani Dadi NK et al pulling them from all sides and yes Lakshmi also PETA SPCA will take up her neglect by the PH otherwise

I do not want the stars of this serial to be neglected or discarded in any way Who is with me on this?

Hey am interested in how you can blank out other members replies in ones own post Truth be told I get a lot of annoying twits who never approve or blindly fall into line with what I have written so it would be a great boon if you could let me know how I can make their answer disappear into oblivion I only know Global Channel Mods have that power so you would be doing a great service if you show how we can also attain that sweeping over ride

To show my support and indicate I am in your majority

I love IPKKND❤️ I love Shyam ❤️I love Anjali❤️ I love ❤️ASR I love theTeam ❤️

Edited by FairyLiquidSoap - 11 years ago
n091505 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: FairyLiquidSoap

I want this post to be made sticky so members can understand better and stop complaining whining and criticizing about this very educative life enhancing and eye opener of a serial

Gosh you sound so much like a PH executive/ Insider/ Creative Thinker I am very impressed by your in depth analysis of the myriad shades of love

After reading your post I feel I have been misled by the makers and channel They should not have pimped KKG ASR as the leads especially KKG This is called false advertising and is a ethical business offence It made me falsely believe I was watching just a silly love story but now am enlightened enough to know it is more Thank you for showing me the error of my judgment

I think you forgot to mention one more love that of a fur darling/ Animal for its human counterpart. Lakshmi She is the beloved of Nani and KKG ' err in case you don't remember who they are they are the side artists essaying the role of grandmother to one and lover interest for another

I agree many of us are too dumb to understand pain and believe life is all roses it takes quality soaps like these to make us understand that all is not good and pure in this world we need these timely reminders every  night at 8 else we all will be caught in horrifying situations that our education and enlightened upbringing will never be of use

Anjali was incredible Gravitas I was blown away by her 1001 ways of showing grief and loss over her child and need for husband Women need to take a leaf out of her book on how to conduct oneself during times of personal grief and loss In fact she added a new dimension to the 7 stages of grief essaying each stage in a matter of seconds Judi Dench would have applauded her

ASR has always been remarkably splendid even more so now in his concern care and adoration of his sister Sigh it warms the cockles of my heart to see this unabashed display of loved and concern for his married sister I wish for a love like that

Shyam whattay man I am learning life lessons by watching him manipulate his wife if it were not for him I am sure just like me millions of women would be getting cheated by their life partners Thank you Shyam Bhai

And by confining your analysis over the acting of only these actors I do realize the message you are trying to brilliantly convey They are the stars and this is the story of siblings Very well put  every one else is immaterial

so I do think it is only fair that we start an online petition to SP hell why only online let us go on to the streets and make viewers sign a paper calling for the change in the stills and banner of IPKKND Put ASR Anjali Shyam in the centre and have all the side role artists like KKG Nani Dadi NK et al pulling them from all sides and yes Lakshmi also PETA SPCA will take up her neglect by the PH otherwise

I do not want the stars of this serial to be neglected or discarded in any way Who is with me on this?

Hey am interested in how you can blank out other members replies in ones own post Truth be told I get a lot of annoying twits who never approve or blindly fall into line with what I have written so it would be a great boon if you could let me know how I can make their answer disappear into oblivion I only know Global Channel Mods have that power so you would be doing a great service if you show how we can also attain that sweeping over ride

To show my support and indicate I am in your majority

I love IPKKND❤️ I love Shyam ❤️I love Anjali❤️ I love ❤️ASR I love theTeam

👏 Fairy, you rock!! you have my wholehearted support for u are brave indeed to venture into the dark quagmire of posts that disapprove of negativity.

FairyLiquidSoap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: n091505

👏 Fairy, you rock!! you have my wholehearted support for u are brave indeed to venture into the dark quagmire of posts that disapprove of negativity.

Gosh Thank you I too disapprove of negative posts They suck the joy and happiness out of members😈
 I sooo wanted to spread the message of positvity everywhere and this post struck a chord in my heart
Ever heard of the Ostrich Syndrome?😃
staker123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
my friend the title only attracted me .had it been didi ki saut it would not have attracted anyone.

but the fact is it is no longer iss pyar  or didi ki suaut ..
it had become

poojali aur uska pati
mali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: biancaraj

I have read the comments and this proves to me that I have WASTED my time on "illiterate kids sorry to say this! I am not late okay in fact this fever has been hitting everyone on this forum a
for the past week and it is still! There was no comments that I felt had any strong argument..it was plainly just words without any meanings! Its funny how you guys even bothered commenting! Now this is a serious WARNING *** If anybody comments anything which lacks SENSE im sorry ..you will be blanked out! It will be your shame! If I had liked yours then you are not part of the majority!

Please share how you will blank out people.  We would love to do the same. Actually, this would solve all our problems! We could blank out who we feel are ruining the show! 
Japonica thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Dear thread maker

The cvs don't seem in the least to be bothered by anything, not the negative comments, not the millions of wonderful suggestions to improve the show, not the heart felt pleas for a logical plot, nothing's got through to them.

They've carried on regardless.

Why are you so upset? 😕Edited by Japonica - 11 years ago