Feeling shattered by the negative comments! - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
With all due respect to you, and your post, BUDDY, I AM EQUALLY SHATTERED SEEING WHAT WE ARE FORCED TO SEE. I TOTALLY DISAGREE WITH YOUR POST. Edited by Ketki05 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by shlvrv_Niva

you r pretty late buddy - we have given so many chances to the show, even this negativity is dying down now. People are writing their last pots - many have already left, many good writers don't make posts any more if you haven't noticed.

I myself have stopped writing FF's and OS'es - there is no inspiration.

Since last feb - fans have been giving chance to the show and have been trying to understand all forms of love. But in the end everyone gets frustrated.

And believe it, for now they are at least shouting, after few days - you won't even see these negative comments.

exactly, you get to a point where you don't care anymore.   Love and hate are powerful emotions but when you become indifferent, then it's all over.  When you stop restating all the points you feel are true to state your opinion it means you just don't care anymore.  We tried so hard to express our views in a constructive way only to be labeled as "bashers".
I'm too tired to address your entire post so I'll address one part of it. No, Daljeet hasn't been close to "mind-blowing" as an actress...that's just hilarious. First of all, refusing to sport a baby bump took away a lot of her credibility as an actress. She has been hamming it up, overacting quite often. I would say this even if she was a positive character. She's never been anything close to a "mind-blowing" actress...certainly not lead actress worthy. She was tolerable as a side character with not much to do but smile. However, giving her the majority of screen-time, important scenes and having her fail to deliver is ruining the show.
Not interested in your comments.
the show has lost its charm and has no interest to me at all.

Who wants to see Anjali and her dramatics. And seriously, Shyam too - disgusting. 
I respect you opinion...and I do believe that the team has done an amazing job...but something in me has died in relation to Anjali/DB and while I have always been respectful and have never sent anyone any mail...I do not want the show revolving around Anjali...I only watch the show for Arnav and Kushi...and when I was told this show resembles Geet by gul herself as it is on a much larger platform than geet...then obviously I expected the focus to be only Arnav and Kushi will all side characters playing a small role...whether anyone accepts it or not, whatever may happen, I believe networking and negotiations other than what should have ideally been there have forced the show creators to talk about everyone' story instead of only Arnav and Kushi's story...as the show creators they have the creative freedom to do what they want...but as a viewer I have a right to respectfully disagree...as a viewer I am not a medium through which actors playing anjali or akaash can hope to advance their career...I watch for entertainment and I want to watch what I like to watch...to be told that I am stupid if I like watching something by different sections of the team has really made me upset...IPK audience is different and spread around the world...the education and the work profile of some of them is the best in the world...to insult them directly or indirectly and tell them you don't know anything...or use your brain is an insult to the fans...my only grievance with the story is that they don't show enough Kushi...I want to see more Kushi and her thought process...and I feel personally insulted after watching the interviews given and comments made by some IPK team members, and that has affected how I view their characters on screen...but they brought it on themselves...In the end it is the PH's choice whether some character actors are soo important to put the show in jeopardy or to put the reputation of the PH in jeopardy in attempts to defend those actors...

I watch this story for Barun and Sanaya's acting skills...the PH has to make it's choices whether it wants to make money, TRPs and good reputation, or wants to stymie the PH's own growth and success because it wants to advance the career of a few character actors...maybe I am wrong...and I apologize if I am...but in a day and age of communication...what kind of image you create in front of your fans through your media interactions is extremely important...
Edited by Mahi122 - 11 years ago
Hi...really well written post...
Ipkknd is very special for me because of what you said...the different types of love showed...and the show it in a very good way...
I always defend ipkknd and you wont believe but there is not..and i really mean NOT EVEN ONE episode that i disliked...since i joined IF i have just see ppl complaining about it but i really enjoyed every track..be it the hate wedding, dabba service or swami...i loved everything...and since today i was liking the current track too, but today i felt that it was too much of shyam and anjali, but it was their same "romance" as the past two days, and it was really boring, even the arnav and khushi scenes were flat for me...
After the episode i decided to dont come here on the IF bcuz i cant tolerate the negativity showed toward ipk so instead of burning my blood i decided to stay awayπŸ˜† 
Unfortunately dear i have always saw negativity in this forum...
I so agree with you and thanks for the post. There are some people that just voice their opinions as if its constructive with nothing more than a buzz kill. 

No hope for them constantly badgering the effort. They complained at Diwali, after diwali during the engagement, wedding, holi, time at GH, during and after kidnapping (wanting redemption), remarriage . . . its always complaining and bemoaning. But it's these same episodes they watch over and over again.

I love this show and wish we could all watch without some petition going on or complaints. It really ruins it for the rest of us.
Originally posted by AyeReKhushi

I'm too tired to address your entire post so I'll address one part of it. No, Daljeet hasn't been close to "mind-blowing" as an actress...that's just hilarious. First of all, refusing to sport a baby bump took away a lot of her credibility as an actress. She has been hamming it up, overacting quite often. I would say this even if she was a positive character. She's never been anything close to a "mind-blowing" actress...certainly not lead actress worthy. She was tolerable as a side character with not much to do but smile. However, giving her the majority of screen-time, important scenes and having her fail to deliver is ruining the show.

I know this is totally out of context for the original post, but couldn't help commenting...
Anjali / DB has mastered the art of crying crying and crying for no reason and thus easily comes a "mind-blowing" performance...and for a change, CVs want to utilize this talent to the fullest..poor Deepali...had she cried little more, she would have gotten more screen space and she would have stayed back!!!!
Yes, IPK did show many types of love but the title IPKKND, the tagline 'nafrat paas aane na de, mohabbat door jaane na de', the initial promos, etc refer to the love-hate relationship between Arnav and Khushi. The main focus of the show from the beginning till kidnapping track had been about Arnav-Khushi's story where other characters played their parts to progress this story. But off late the main Arnav-Khushi story has been sidelined and other characters and their storylines have taken centre attention. And on top of that, the stuff shown these days do not seem to have much logic left in them either.

Edit: 'Illiterate kid' - sorry, not a kid anymore and I do know how to read and write. Its funny that you couldn't even give a logical reply to those who disagreed respectfully with you and all you could do was call them as 'illiterate kids'...😳

Edited by S.Stephy - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Mariam_Sultan

The show is not worth discussing anymore!
I have lost my interest in my favorite show😭
The CV'S had many opportunities to correct
their massive mistakes in our right as a fans
but they missed all the opportunities
🀒
unfortunately  disagree with you in your opinion😭

I m agreed with u...Earlier I used to look like πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ πŸ‘πŸ€’at 8 pm/11 pm...
now I expression has drustically changed...it has turned into like these😑πŸ₯±πŸ˜•
They jst killed this show...

πŸ˜•