Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Feeling shattered by the negative comments!

biancaraj Groupbie
biancaraj
biancaraj

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:12pm | IP Logged

Dear IPKKND Fans,
                                    I would like to take the opportunity to apologise to you; prior to stating my opinions and feelings in regards to the crisis of negativity, which is taking place on this forum. I believe that everybody is entitled to their opinion, including myself. However, I cannot witness anymore of 'morality' of the amazing show being abandoned on this forum. I am not against those of you, who are not happy in relation - to the current track: I am in favour to literature, not opinions.

First of all; How many of you would have ever analysed the heading - " Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon?" ( What Shall I name this love?) It has to be understood that the "love", which the writer has stated on the heading does NOT have to connote, to the 'romantic love'. I understand that this is so typical of the audience to percieve it in this way. There is so much of 'love' in this serial! Love between Arnav and Khushi, love between Arnav and Anjali ( siblings love)  love between Naniji and her grandchildren ( bond love) khushi's love for Jalebis! Anjali loves shyam! So much of love isn't it? This is what we have been watching, ever since the show began to this moment! So why is there a crisis? Any LITERICAL justification? There is no change in the content of the story!  Moreover, I would like you to investigate the tone of the writer; The heading appeals to me as on one level the writer is delighted to see this endless, unconditional love being shared within the characters and on another level conflicts arising in due course. This is exactly what we have been seeing - in your language " twists and turns". So why is there a crisis? 

Truth hurts! This is a fact! The truth in Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon? - Is that it will be so beautiful on one occassion to see all this love that, is being shared between the individuals however, the consequences ALWAYS follow up! This symbolizes that Love has never been straightforward! Im talking about 'true love' here! How many times have we witnessed, Arnav and Khushi seperating or clashing? Has this been new for us? It has been logical for me because Arnav and Khushi were introduced to ME as " star - crossed lovers" meaning that 'fate' plays a major deciding factor in their love life because their star signs does not match. 

How many of you have watched, Romeo and Juliet? They are star- crossed lovers, did they ever unite? No. Im not trying to say that this will be the case for our ARSHI but, it is logical right? So why is there a crisis? 

Characters play a major role in teaching something new to the audience. If it wasn't for Shyam not many of us would have realized that 'love' could sicken someone to an unconditional level that, they may stop valuing human lives! His love for Khushi made him kill his own child!  If it wasn't for ASR, we would not have realized that  behind most of the business tycoons, there is a softer side - Prime example-  His unconditional love for Anjali. These are just typical examples, but there are more! So how many of us would have realized all this? Without having those characters? Without having those love shared? 

It is so selfish to be imagining that Arnav and Khushi will lead a life like Princess and Prince Charming! We need to move away from fairy tales and look at the reality! That is, ' Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon'" Those of you who are putting bad remarks on the show, are putting bad remarks on the reality too! Im sorry to say this! Characters like Arnav, Anjali, Khushi, and even Shyam do exist on earth! Do we ever hear of these characters existing in real life? C'mon who is going to expose themselves to the world? So that is why we watch these soaps to educate ourselves, with all those different characters ...So that when we do eventually meet them, we know how to approach them!  For example; If you do have a husband like Shyam ALL us WOMEN know now how to deal with such men cleverly rather than, falling into love trap, like poor Anjali! SO WHY IS THERE A CRISIS? 

I can go on and on about how much such controversies in regards to the show is purely unjustifiable but, by doing that I am not sure how many will be in favour to this. 

One last thing - I personally believe that the team is doing incredibly well! They deserve more than applausions and appreciations! They are keep on proving me that they can handle any situations without, any frustations! How many of you agree with me? How many of you actually thought that Daljeet acted incredibly mind blowing , following the episodes of miscarriage? How many of you felt that for a change we saw another side of Barun..the emotional and serious side...All that was conveyed through his splendid acting skills! It is so unfair to put the team under so much of pressure whilst, everyone is trying their bestest! 
I am very disappointed to be reading some of the very upsetting comments! Please guys! You are entitled to your opinion but do not take it to another level! 

Thank you, 
Yours Sincerely, 

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

fulfunramaravijerriblanknishika_24julieariwalakirinRias sharmatzeifmadarfansj07deeptha93lovesharunDaisyRose24Mountainbreeze7pnarszeefan 1...pinky...SrijhaSobtifizzyfairyArchana89Arshiluvu27Krishma042..Zenny..manasa.difsaal044Sarun_4evereyesonmearchanakIshrafan11LumosMaximadieforasrchotte097spate22-Sush-westindian

Mariam_Sultan IF-Rockerz
Mariam_Sultan
Mariam_Sultan

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
The show is not worth discussing anymore!
I have lost my interest in my favorite showCry
The CV'S had many opportunities to correct
their massive mistakes in our right as a fans
but they missed all the opportunities
Dead
unfortunately Ouch disagree with you in your opinionCry

Edited by Mariam_Sultan - 07 September 2012 at 2:24pm

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

swatimalkar4nina5sat_2010msg1gurtiliciousipkknd92aashi_1mangaloreyongshinDazeelazylad8-FauZinature-loverAmazingAmyIceflamesmomb24Bibliobibulussana_sugarbunsparikhCDloveninagDANGGGdieforasrgatheringstormvijji12GodhuliLogonTheEmpressSultan_Of_SwingOysterkomalsirwaniOmNaMaSteOm.MyriadOfHues.

Barundeewani19 IF-Rockerz
Barundeewani19
Barundeewani19

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:32pm | IP Logged

Nice post bt i respectfully disagree wit u...
In promos thy had shown just the leads so we thought its based on leads love hate relationship n tats wat we were seeing until kidnap track...
As per u r saying thy r showing love btwn Shyjali, sorry we never signed up to watch their love story n see them as leads.. Thy wr nt in any promos... Shyam supposed to b a villian cnt become prince charming and Anjali supposed to b a sideline character...
We gt hooked fr Arshi chemitry nt Shyajali..
This s my pov..
Sorry the show has lost his charm..
Thy had promised us a love hate relationship based show nt a typical family drama..
Im watching fr Sarun nt fr DB r Abhaas
No offence..

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

sat_2010nina5Arshiluvu27msg1gurtilicioustaklima_najinnocentgreen1mangalorerainyday3000DazeeIceflamesnature-loverAmazingAmymayabegumDebarati7lazylad8-FauZisparikhsana_sugarbunMariam_Sultan-ElmoFuj-GodhuliLogonARJRANSIDVARSKTheEmpressSultan_Of_Swing.MyriadOfHues.

nishika_24 Groupbie
nishika_24
nishika_24

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Much need post ... Atleast people should stop all the negativity

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

enakatramaravijerriblankSrijhaSobtiMountainbreeze7..Zenny..ShamrozSaysmanasa.d

Niva1 IF-Dazzler
Niva1
Niva1

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
you r pretty late buddy - we have given so many chances to the show, even this negativity is dying down now. People are writing their last pots - many have already left, many good writers don't make posts any more if you haven't noticed.

I myself have stopped writing FF's and OS'es - there is no inspiration.

Since last feb - fans have been giving chance to the show and have been trying to understand all forms of love. But in the end everyone gets frustrated.

And believe it, for now they are at least shouting, after few days - you won't even see these negative comments.

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

swatimalkar4nina5sat_2010Arshiluvu27msg1maliaashi_rainyday3000Dazeeblackdice1001c3cilia..Swapnali..innocentgreenyongshin1mangalorelazylad8-FauZinature-loverIceflamessparikhAmazingAmyMariam_SultangatheringstormCDloveChitraFSultan_Of_SwingTheEmpressOmNaMaSteOmGodhuliLogon-ElmoFuj-.MyriadOfHues.

GodhuliLogon IF-Sizzlerz
GodhuliLogon
GodhuliLogon

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
sorry to say.. but I doubt ur true identity..

and fully disagreed to u .. cant even point those out here .. Becuase these are already said in all d other valid critic posts..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lazylad8-FauZiAmazingAmyOmNaMaSteOm

..Swapnali.. Goldie
..Swapnali..
..Swapnali..

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Nice post! Sorry I didn't read it completely...
But why do you feel shattered when the CVs/ PH feel nothing about it?

They are hell bent on showing what they want to, and it's good you are enjoying the track. They are trying to make you feel special...

Out of all the examples you have given, I think the best that CVs portrayed is Khushi's love for jalebi's!

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

sat_2010serendipity235sairam03Dazeerainyday30001mangaloreinnocentgreensparikhSiri22AmazingAmyIceflamesBreeeezyvijji12gatheringstormSultan_Of_Swing-ElmoFuj-TheEmpressOmNaMaSteOm

trina2010 IF-Rockerz
trina2010
trina2010

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Nice post but sorry none of the promos articles since beginning gave us the idea or hint that IPK is about Anjali and her pathetic life. Now I called her pathetic, not because I FEEL for her but because she is the root cause of everybody's ruined life in IPK and now she is after us viewers life. WE DON'T WANT HER AS THE LEAD.We don't agree that she is the main lead and if we ever had any indications regarding the same we would not have got us involved in this soap.
Now why do I feel that your ID is fake and you are here at IF with a purpose. Now even if you are let me tell you buddy that we are disgusted to watch Anjali and her hubby's story in IPK. This is not the IPK we were promised, this is not the IPK we signed up for. We are cheated by the PH. We are pretty loyal to the show and specially Sobti and Sanaya and that's the reason this show is still maintaining the TRP that's it. We have no intention to watch Anji and her antics.
We understand the concept of star crossed lovers , but I guess the CVs don't understand the concept of a LOVE STORY . Is this a love story? No. It was a love story once which they ruined with utmost care. Why? We don't know yet. We heard many stories but failed to understand why would someone want to ruin their own baby aka IPK? It's unique and so are the viewers of IPK . We voted for Arhi and made them a winner everywhere , and now PH decided to feed us DKS which is beyond disgusting.
If you can write a post for the CVs instead of us on our behalf. Ask them to revive our old IPK. Ask them to bring it back from the dead and see the result. WE WON'T DISSAPPOINT YOU.

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

nahoulasat_2010ktjamsg1urvashi_93Archana89sairam03Dazeeaashi_Sunirainyday30001mangaloreinnocentgreenyongshinsparikhmayabegumBibliobibulusAmazingAmyIceflamesBarundeewani19vijji12CDloverini_katOmNaMaSteOm

Go to top