4 [14.29%]
3 [10.71%]
4 [14.29%]
13 [46.43%]
4 [14.29%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:49am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

100prabhlizzie1765ashajFaraan92DelightedHeartBubblyR

BubblyR IF-Stunnerz
BubblyR
BubblyR

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Faraan_4_Shweta

Originally posted by Mabaig1994

-Ridzzi- you wrote about the ginni cycling track wasn't able to increase the trp but i think that track doesn't last too long just 5 to 6 epi's... And it wasn't a major track for audience(such track which was use as filling track). same goes for raashi... just think if there was no blackout in Dehli they would have never produce that track... The favour i want from the cv's is that, they should now make a track on ginni and raashi both... Because farmhouse track was a great hit... I believe it was the best track cv's hav produced till now... Lets hope for more good work...
Exactly.. Ginny cycling track was jst a filling track..Embarrassed Ginny only got 2 major tracks whereas Raavi nd Rocky gets each nd every track nd their tracks r sooo sooo loong..D'ohLOL

yah, agree, but 5-6 episodes make a week, infact 4 episodes in the case of Parvarrish. Confused
It wasn't actually a filling track, coz there was a focus of Rocky-Ginny. Embarrassed

even Sweety ji's accident didn't catch the audiences AngryOuch that was very important and i felt the trp would increase, but no AngrySleepy then Raavi ka copying issue was total boring.

But all in all, it was Raavi and Raaiv all the time Dead

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

100prabhlizzie1765prerna4rishavFaraan92DelightedHeart

BubblyR IF-Stunnerz
BubblyR
BubblyR

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

The reasons are as follows :-

1. Too much crying of Rotten Samosa Raavi ..
2. Too much tracks on Ahuja family..
3. Ignoring my Sweety ji like anything..
4. No interesting track on Rocky, Ginny and Rashi who are the three most powerful actors on this show amongst the Gen-Y..

I hate to see Raavi 24x7 .. Even I skip some episodes these days cuz I know Sweety ji wont be in focus or be shown at all.. How will TRP increase ! Angry

To the Point Thumbs UpROFL Bang On!! Tongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

100prabhlizzie1765prerna4rishavDelightedHeart

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 1:05am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

100prabhlizzie1765Faraan92DelightedHeartBubblyR

Faraan92 IF-Stunnerz
Faraan92
Faraan92

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ridzzi-

yah, agree, but 5-6 episodes make a week, infact 4 episodes in the case of Parvarrish. Confused
It wasn't actually a filling track, coz there was a focus of Rocky-Ginny. Embarrassed

even Sweety ji's accident didn't catch the audiences AngryOuch that was very important and i felt the trp would istingncrease, but no AngrySleepy then Raavi ka copying issue was total boring.

But all in all, it was Raavi and Raaiv all the time Dead
Actually Sweety G accident week episodes wer da most interesting episodes of Parvarish..Embarrassed bt still they did'nt get any high TRP's nd i was quite shocked after dat week TRP's..OuchCryAngry maybe they wer manipulated..ShockedROFLROFL

Yes Ginny cycling track was 4 a week bt they should give loong tracks to ginny jst like they give to Rocky nd Raavi..Embarrassed nd ginny cycling track was'nt dat much interesting infact it was kind of funny funny..LOL

Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 08 September 2012 at 1:11am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

100prabhlizzie1765Pirated_FunBubblyRprerna4rishavDelightedHeart

MaaNeeTLuV IF-Stunnerz
MaaNeeTLuV
MaaNeeTLuV

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 1:28am | IP Logged

U know Guys,
I actually don't know the reason for low TRP's, i guess "Track focussing on some actor" or only on Raavi all the time. Angry But, i have other feelings too.

Firstly I agree, Ahluwalia's are given less priority. Sweety ji and Rocky tracks, Ginny and Lucky, Big smile all these people can actually help in increasing TRP, if in proper track and character Embarrassed

But if u see, there was a Ginny track, cycling wala, and there wasn't much change in the TRP. Ermm I guess the audience want to see more better Drama, like Ginny lost wala, Raashi's black out atleast made the TRP 1.9 but then the next week it went back to 1.6 and from then onwards 1.5, 1.6 and on and on Unhappy NiVi track also isn't helping so now they might chase Nitin and start some other track. Pinch

But 1 think is for sure. Raavi seems like the main lead of the show, honestly Thumbs Down I think they should focus on Papaji, Dolly and Lovely too. If u see the episodes in which all the families are together always gets a rise in TRP. Thumbs Up Like the Rakshabandhan track and all.

I would like to tell the CV's to show some major drama, so that Audiences get attracted. AND! SONY TV TO PROMOTE IT BY AIRING PROMO'S AngryDead But i don't think that Parvarrish is sent under the scanner cuz, BHBK and KTLK have yet low TRP's so they have to be sent off-air first. (no offense to those fans Embarrassed) This is just what i felt. Another that Sony has not been promoting this show at all, its annoying A LOT.

Voted for 'Tracks focussing on some characters' and if allowed to vote 2nd then 'No Promotion.' Ouch If allowed to add poll option LOL then i would also vote for 'Raavi given center stage' Sleepy

I AGREE WTH UR STATEMENT IF THEY FOCUS ON ONE CHARCTER DEN TILL IT GET'S SOLVED DEY WILL B BACK FO DEM WICH I DONT LK... Angry

100prabhlizzie1765prerna4rishavBubblyR

MaaNeeTLuV IF-Stunnerz
MaaNeeTLuV
MaaNeeTLuV

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 1:29am | IP Logged

Originally posted by prerna4rishav

The reasons are as follows :-

1. Too much crying of Rotten Samosa Raavi ..
2. Too much tracks on Ahuja family..
3. Ignoring my Sweety ji like anything..
4. No interesting track on Rocky, Ginny and Rashi who are the three most powerful actors on this show amongst the Gen-Y..

I hate to see Raavi 24x7 .. Even I skip some episodes these days cuz I know Sweety ji wont be in focus or be shown at all.. How will TRP increase ! Angry

To the Point Thumbs UpROFL Bang On!! Tongue

U BTH R RITE DEY NEVA LOOK AT DE OTHER CHARACTERS TOO .Angry

100prabhlizzie1765prerna4rishavFaraan92BubblyR

Juhi007 Groupbie
Juhi007
Juhi007

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 8:10am | IP Logged
over focusing on Raavi , may be more than 10 tracks which only focused on raavi,I hate her character I desperately want some ginny,sunny,rashi and rocky tracks, why raavi is always the centre of attraction?  

100prabhprerna4rishavFaraan92DelightedHeart

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index