4 [14.29%]
13 [46.43%]
4 [14.29%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Pirated_Fun IF-Rockerz
Pirated_Fun
Pirated_Fun

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Do vote and share ur views..I am doing this , because i love this show ...We can get the answer and even write Deeya singh about and ,we can write to channel and do a lot to save the show

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

100prabhlizzie1765ABdaKriticizerprerna4rishavFaraan92

ABdaKriticizer IF-Sizzlerz
ABdaKriticizer
ABdaKriticizer

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Well this is my personal view, I can be completly wrong but, Nowadays they are not showing Ahluwalia's much... People want to see more of them because they are funny,Cute and the most important thing is sweety's funny and spicy one liner's ilove those... Nothing to take away from Ahujas aswell but their "rona dhona" scenes irritates me. This is the main reason i think that trp's are getting low... Sorry if you didn't like this view.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

alita0100prabh_Invincible_....Poojie....prerna4rishavFaraan92DelightedHeartBubblyR

Faraan92 IF-Stunnerz
Faraan92
Faraan92

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
The same reason which  Mabaig1994 shared.. i totally agree with him/her..Embarrassed Ahluwalia's r not getting much importance 4rm a loong time.. Sweety G is a very powerfull chracter of dis show.. nd we see Sweety G hardly in 2 episodes 4rm 4 episodes nd its been a loong time dat dis thing is going on nd on.. (in da previous weeks i did'nt even liked da scenes which Cv's wer giving it to Sweety G.. they wer all type of normal scenesConfused not dat much challenging in which i want to see Sweety G.. liked da Sweety G scolding Sunny scenes, other den dat all scenes wer normal which wer given to Shweta in da previous weeks..Ouch) well i liked dis week episodes coz Sweety G had a major role in da 1st 2 episodes nd in da last episodes Sweety G wer not much dre bt still every1 was talking abt her coz she was da 1 who who saw love between Nivi..Shocked even before they both got to know abt it..LOL so dis week episodes wer quite interesting..Tongue

Another Reason Ginny is seen hardly in 1 episode..Ouch i dunno wat Cv's hav problem with her..Confused whereas Raavi nd Rocky gets almost each nd every track..it totally lookz like dat Raavi nd rocky r da leads of dis show.. Shweta nd Rupali r supporting actresses nd al other kids r side actors..Ouch its after a loong time now dat now even rocky is sidelined nd only some scenes r given to him nd all da importance is given to Princess Raavi..EmbarrassedLOL i dont hav any problem with NiVi track infact i'm liking it bt almost each nd every track is focussed on Raavi rona dhona.. y..??? i really dont get it..???Confused is it because she got award 4 best child star..???Confused 

Now after a loong time finally they hav given some good strong scenes to Sweety G coz they hav included her in Nivi track to interfere..LOL dats quite good dat Sweety G started their Jasoosi instead of pinky.. coz in such type of strong scenes Sweety G lookz good..!!!Embarrassed

Nd they should give some tracks to Raashi nd Sunny too.. Y is raavi given each nd every track of dis show.. i really dont get it..ConfusedOuchD'oh

Nd abt da Promotion thingy.. yes they need to promote it more nd more.. nowadays they hav totally stopped promoting it..Angry nd wen they stop promoting any serial den it goes of air..Ouch

btw i'v voted 4 "Tracks focussing on some characters" option

Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 07 September 2012 at 9:54pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

100prabhPirated_FunABdaKriticizerBubblyRprerna4rishavDelightedHeart

lizzie1765 IF-Rockerz
lizzie1765
lizzie1765

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
i love  parvarissh EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
the reason for low trps CryCry
it maybe not liked by small town if you know what i meanShockedShocked
still people like saas bahuLOL drama lolAngryAngryAngryAngry ( saathiya ,dalh etc)
no rhona dhona some people like itLOL , like deeya & tony singh's other show like choti bahu , maryada there upcoming show s coming on zee tv & star plus which is going to  have heavy serious family drama in parvarissh lacks in it ShockedShocked

sweety interfering irritates the audience in NiVi track AngryLOL
no track on ginny, rocky , sunny or rashi ShockedShockedShockedShocked
to much focus on ahuja familyShockedShocked
if they get rocky's love track in the scene it would be better , oh yea the school track im missing that track now rocky & raavi should go to school CryShocked, disappearing of rocky,raavi , rashi& ginny friendsOuch thats also irrritating AngryAngry
i bet aftersome time nitin will also dissappear just like the other boys aabhishek , deejay etc LOLLOLLOLShocked
oh oh ... no promotion ShockedShockedShockedthat mean s no offen
se the show might go off air !!!!!!!OuchOuch
theyre no promos  last month  or this month that means pavarissh might have come under the scanner
Shocked
Ouch

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

100prabhPirated_FunABdaKriticizerBubblyRprerna4rishav

ABdaKriticizer
ABdaKriticizer

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Absolutly...!!!!! Guys promotion is one another concerrn that they have not on air much promos and the the repeat telecast of this show is also just 1 or 2 times aday. But well i have voted for "tracks focussing on some characters" but if there was chance to put 2 votes, my 2nd choice would be "not much promotion". And, bytheway... Faraan bro... I am a "Boy".

100prabhPirated_FunBubblyRprerna4rishavFaraan92DelightedHeart

BubblyR IF-Stunnerz
BubblyR
BubblyR

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
U know Guys,
I actually don't know the reason for low TRP's, i guess "Track focussing on some actor" or only on Raavi all the time. Angry But, i have other feelings too.

Firstly I agree, Ahluwalia's are given less priority. Sweety ji and Rocky tracks, Ginny and Lucky, Big smile all these people can actually help in increasing TRP, if in proper track and character Embarrassed

But if u see, there was a Ginny track, cycling wala, and there wasn't much change in the TRP. Ermm I guess the audience want to see more better Drama, like Ginny lost wala, Raashi's black out atleast made the TRP 1.9 but then the next week it went back to 1.6 and from then onwards 1.5, 1.6 and on and on Unhappy NiVi track also isn't helping so now they might chase Nitin and start some other track. Pinch

But 1 think is for sure. Raavi seems like the main lead of the show, honestly Thumbs Down I think they should focus on Papaji, Dolly and Lovely too. If u see the episodes in which all the families are together always gets a rise in TRP. Thumbs Up Like the Rakshabandhan track and all.

I would like to tell the CV's to show some major drama, so that Audiences get attracted. AND! SONY TV TO PROMOTE IT BY AIRING PROMO'S AngryDead But i don't think that Parvarrish is sent under the scanner cuz, BHBK and KTLK have yet low TRP's so they have to be sent off-air first. (no offense to those fans Embarrassed) This is just what i felt. Another that Sony has not been promoting this show at all, its annoying A LOT.

Voted for 'Tracks focussing on some characters' and if allowed to vote 2nd then 'No Promotion.' Ouch If allowed to add poll option LOL then i would also vote for 'Raavi given center stage' Sleepy

Edited by -Ridzzi- - 07 September 2012 at 11:31pm

100prabhPirated_Funlizzie1765prerna4rishavFaraan92DelightedHeart

ABdaKriticizer
ABdaKriticizer

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
-Ridzzi- you wrote about the ginni cycling track wasn't able to increase the trp but i think that track doesn't last too long just 5 to 6 epi's... And it wasn't a major track for audience(such track which was use as filling track). same goes for raashi... just think if there was no blackout in Dehli they would have never produce that track... The favour i want from the cv's is that, they should now make a track on ginni and raashi both... Because farmhouse track was a great hit... I believe it was the best track cv's hav produced till now... Lets hope for more good work...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

100prabhPirated_Funlizzie1765BubblyRprerna4rishavFaraan92DelightedHeart

Faraan92 IF-Stunnerz
Faraan92
Faraan92

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mabaig1994

-Ridzzi- you wrote about the ginni cycling track wasn't able to increase the trp but i think that track doesn't last too long just 5 to 6 epi's... And it wasn't a major track for audience(such track which was use as filling track). same goes for raashi... just think if there was no blackout in Dehli they would have never produce that track... The favour i want from the cv's is that, they should now make a track on ginni and raashi both... Because farmhouse track was a great hit... I believe it was the best track cv's hav produced till now... Lets hope for more good work...
Exactly.. Ginny cycling track was jst a filling track..Embarrassed Ginny only got 2 major tracks whereas Raavi nd Rocky gets each nd every track nd their tracks r sooo sooo loong..D'ohLOL

100prabhlizzie1765Pirated_FunBubblyRprerna4rishavDelightedHeart

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index