she was challenging to savita main aapke saath aapke ghar mein hin rahungi
aap kuch nahi karpayengi
pehle mere bache mujse nafrat karte the isliye main door rahi 
par ab meri beti ovi chahti hain ki main vuske saath rahu

when ovi comes and asks her whether she is staying with them
she is showing attitude
wanting ovi toplead her more
if its so she isconfused wat is d need to do drama infront of savita
its coz she already decided to stay wid them so challenged savita but infrontof ovi doing nautanki so tat ovi can plead her more,then shecan act as if she is doing a favour on ovi and doing sacrifice by living with thm just for ovis happiness

omg rly archu ovi is ur daughter im surprised.muje toh aisa kabhi nahi laga tat u think ovi as ur daughter.i thought only purvi isur real and biological daughter.coz u can even die for purvi.but u dnt have any difference/pain after knowing ovi attempted suicide even thenu were happily doing arrangements for ur daughter wedding.u never cared abt ovi feelings.even knowing abt ovilove for arjun u behaved insensitively with her talking abt arjun-purvi marriage,wedding card,rasmein,u evenc alled all for marriage as ovi never existed nor u never had knwn abt ovi feelings for arjun.

i dnt understand which sacrifice is archana talking abt.dear archu u loving daughter purvi didnt do any sacrifice its an deal.not sacrifice so dont mix both of them.sacrifice is done without expecting anything back.but if ovi got something of her deal even purvi did.both are profited in their own way.each of them got into this deal to get something and they got it.if ovi married arjun she is returning something too that is getting u into her family ,making them accept u and stopping ur divorce.so its a deal both are benfitted.then what sacrifice and which sacrifice ur talking abt.

such a double standard women ur.jab baat tumhare faiyde ki hon ovi ur daughter.stop making fun of mother-daughter relation.

Edited by venesa - 07 September 2012 at 2:18pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sameknamitagloryzampliphy_notinuse_ForeverSHINeeJaishankarshermakoolsadhu1000.Senorita.Dabulls23

zonan IF-Dazzler
zonan
zonan

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
yes, she is a great mother.
thank you...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KatRulz

Sunshine797 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

..PlayfulKiss..

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
Vanessa excellent post and all point noted..

This is what I wrote in another topic..

I am watching PR on tv right now and I just saw the part where she tells Savita you knew that Arjun-Purvi love each other and you still supported Ovi...Gosh doesn't she remember Ovi-Arjun were engaged to be married and your JBPB mother Sulo and You both supported Purvi in hooking up with sister's ex...That is another NO NO...Both daughters should have stayed away...

Archana's BS is all hypocritical...She just carries her self righteous and I am right attitude always..Ovi giving her last memory of her as a bitter memory by marrying Arjun instead of Arjun marrying Purvi...She chose Purvi her adopted daughter over her own kids..Kadva sach...

Today why did she shared Ovi's deal with her to Manav and not Sachu's deal with her??? Selective eh?

Since when did Archana became mother to Ovi-Teju?  She is mother to only Purvi & Purvi alone...She was worried abt Purvi being alone after ovi-Arjun marriage but she never cared to know how Ovi was after suicide attempt..

Archana is the mean , kniving, manipulative, 2 faced woman...Her nautanky of one face in front of Manav & kids and another in front of Savita..

No wonder Savita dispises her...Any MIL would feel the same way if the DIL has destroyed her family and her son's family..

Edited by Dabulls23 - 07 September 2012 at 7:54pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

laxmifanpp29muktha_cuteForeverSHINee_notinuse_sherma.Senorita.

laxmifan Groupbie
laxmifan
laxmifan

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by venesa

i feel like giving 2 hard slaps 2 archana
double standards and  so low tactics and strategies
does she knw wat she is talking/saying
does her dialogues make any sense

she was challenging to savita main aapke saath aapke ghar mein hin rahungi
aap kuch nahi karpayengi
pehle mere bache mujse nafrat karte the isliye main door rahi 
par ab meri beti ovi chahti hain ki main vuske saath rahu

when ovi comes and asks her whether she is staying with them
she is showing attitude
wanting ovi toplead her more
if its so she isconfused wat is d need to do drama infront of savita
its coz she already decided to stay wid them so challenged savita but infrontof ovi doing nautanki so tat ovi can plead her more,then shecan act as if she is doing a favour on ovi and doing sacrifice by living with thm just for ovis happiness

omg rly archu ovi is ur daughter im surprised.muje toh aisa kabhi nahi laga tat u think ovi as ur daughter.i thought only purvi isur real and biological daughter.coz u can even die for purvi.but u dnt have any difference/pain after knowing ovi attempted suicide even thenu were happily doing arrangements for ur daughter wedding.u never cared abt ovi feelings.even knowing abt ovilove for arjun u behaved insensitively with her talking abt arjun-purvi marriage,wedding card,rasmein,u evenc alled all for marriage as ovi never existed nor u never had knwn abt ovi feelings for arjun.

i dnt understand which sacrifice is archana talking abt.dear archu u loving daughter purvi didnt do any sacrifice its an deal.not sacrifice so dont mix both of them.sacrifice is done without expecting anything back.but if ovi got something of her deal even purvi did.both are profited in their own way.each of them got into this deal to get something and they got it.if ovi married arjun she is returning something too that is getting u into her family ,making them accept u and stopping ur divorce.so its a deal both are benfitted.then what sacrifice and which sacrifice ur talking abt.

such a double standard women ur.jab baat tumhare faiyde ki hon ovi ur daughter.stop making fun of mother-daughter relation.

Arre Venesa, theree muu mein shakkar!  I was thinking the same exact thing after watching today's epi.  I wanted to give Archana 4 thapads.  She is the most vile and disgusting creature ever to appear on any Zee soap.  I couldn't believe in the scene when she was talking to Purvi, she was acting like it was brand new news to her about Ovi-Purvi deal. Why was she acting as if she did not know that Ovi had asked Purvi to give her Arjun in return for accepting Archana into family.  She knew the whole story because Purvi clearly told her the night before that she did it on Ovi's request and for Archana's happiness.  Archana then proceeded to  call Ovi "Us Ladki"...unbelievable, calling her "Us Ladki", like she is some stranger.  She was all fit to talk to Ovi on Purvi's behalf.  Then next scene Sulo comes in to inform them about being invited to Arjun-Ovi reception.  And this heartless mother coolly says, "no i'm not attending".  Her daughter just got married, and she is behaving so coldly and not giving her blessings.  Since when does a mother choose sides between her children?  Yet, when it was all about Purvi's engagement and wedding, she harassed Manav to death about attending for sake of Purvi.  But when the tables are turned and now she has to attend Ovi's reception she is putting up such an attitude.  At least Purvi convinced Sulo and Archana to go otherwise these 2 old hags would've stayed home in their maxis making kande poha all night.  
Next, she has the nerve to tell Manav that her last memories of Ovi are bitter, what a hypocrite of the worst kind.  What about all the bitter feelings of Ovi/Teju all these years due to Archana's abandonment?  She never gave a hoot about her kids and instead of moving heaven and earth to win their affection, she drives them further away with her idiotic sacrifices by agreeing to divorce on sachin's demand.  Archana is the adult here, not Ovi.  You can't expect much from Ovi, but Archana should know better.  She was acting like a pouty child on her high horse at the reception refusing to acknowledge Ovi's happiness.  The worst scene had to be when she went to congratulate Ovi-Arjun, and when Ovi touches her feet she did not even bless her properly, but she was giving blessing to Arjun and showing her affection for him even to the point of saying "You are a good human being".  Are you kidding me?  He is a good human being, for what, for cheating both your daughters?  He is the main culprit in this whole situation.  She so easily forgive him because of Purvi.  Everything she does is for Purvi.  It is so absolutely clear to everyone that she loves Purvi and only Purvi.  She does not give a crap about Teju/Ovi, she never does anything for them and would sell them down the river for the sake of Purvi.  It really makes me sick to watch her fawn over Purvi the way she does when she shows not a single emotion for the daughters she gave birth to.  It's really sad, really sad.  

For once Purvi said the truth today when she said to Archana that Ovi - Arjun are childhood friends and that she came between them.  The fact is that had Arjun never come to India, him and Ovi would've been married long back and would've been living happily in Canada.  They never would've encountered the Tropical Hurricane named Purchana which destroyed their lives completely.  Many on this forum say that Arjun would've never been happy with Ovi because he didn't love her, well I don't believe that.  Half the marriages in India are arranged and the couples live happily and adjust just fine.  And who is to say the love marriages always work out, a lot of times they end in divorce also.  

Archana has made so many mistakes in her life, she is no one to point fingers at anyone least of all Ovi.  She is such an irritating woman.  Even after Savita's truth coming out, I hope that Savita stands ground and does not allow this snake named Archana to come and do kabza on her son again.  She will squeeze the life out of him just like a Boa Constrictor does to it's prey. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

muktha_cute_notinuse_sherma.Senorita.Dabulls23

munny2 Groupbie
munny2
munny2

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
Today ankita was looking really beautiful and I loved her but,  for character archana they went little overboard I think,under the given the circumstances(both her daughters lives are a mess right now )
I am not saying that she has to mourn for their stupid mistakes but still she should have toned it down a little bit as it is not a true happy occasion for anybody ,besides ovi. Just my POV.

smiley20

laxmifan Groupbie
laxmifan
laxmifan

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bwtsweetu

I actually loved today's episode...archu was so great ..loved that scene b/w archu and savita...becharee savita ke tote urr gayeROFL

Savita is strong and will survive this also.  I have no doubt Savita will come out on top again because Archana can't help but shoot herself in her foot.  It is her pattern, she never appreciates anything she gets and will willingly give up Manav again.  Just wait and watch, she will single handedly with her own hands destroy her life again.  It is her sad fate.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sherma.Senorita.Dabulls23

Sunshine797 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ptecvishsmiley20

Go to top