Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Uncivilized way to kick out ex-husband of Anandy (Page 8)

elasingh IF-Stunnerz
elasingh
elasingh

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhach

He is the legal son of Bhairv...why did not Bhairv disown him so far...why he is not taking a legal action ...if not...then let him to come to house...
When Basanta insulted ANandi and co ...Bhairv went to him and brought back to haveli...

Bhairv, DS, Gehna...did not utter a aword...Bhairv is behaving like a hitlor even did not listen to others...His aotcratic behaviour will not vanish peace of singhs but he will feel sorry to Jagya one day for his mis behaviour...Beacuse Jagya was not heard...
Yes BS is behaving like  a hitler. Even Basant said so indirectly. Jagia was treated unfairly and Basant , Gehna and DS know this.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tuttifrutti

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Oh what an Analogy... HitlerROFLROFLROFL  The man who killed thousands in the name of religion and race supremacy vs. Bhairon that kicked out the intruder who would not leave after repeated warnings.  Sach mein...Bhairon is HITLERROFLROFL  Must be the racism, or the mustache...no I know its' the uniform

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 08 September 2012 at 10:11pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

mmishra1mansimatsdk10Piyuu_SRKpayalibmManasi_16monamie111Malikaaparnaumatiny15

payalibm IF-Rockerz
payalibm
payalibm

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
@sush here i will go complitely with @priya
why wasting your breath and thought on the perosns such thinking... atm tou its begning for what pighead did...and see what effect it brought..just wait and see when he has to go more..did  you find this people opening thread when pighead made his 1st night in havelli in front(not preacticaly) of anandi while still married to her...the pain a wife goes..the intensity of it...the way it slice your heart...the wrath it brings to your ownself... no one can imagine no one but only those who are married and knows what it means to have being loved by there huby and even mere thinking of there huby touching  anyone else gives the scare pain and all...here he tou did all..at that time where weer this TM and asking pighead and alll...abhe tou more to come..much much more to come and here tou its not fully ripe only a mere part is ripe rest tou abhe bake hai merey dost...then too we need to know your aknoledge where this thinking think tank always barges about indian and western culture like both culture woman desire are like shit when ever there need arises to say about situation..that time here we will show and blend our thought with you and you can blen with ours with indian culture and we woud slap them hard saying nohitng differenc btwn indian or western culture females as we are 1st female then we ar indian or western that time we wil tech them...atm dont waste your precious breath on this typo thred

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mmishra1monamie111

payalibm IF-Rockerz
payalibm
payalibm

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

Oh what an Analogy... HitlerROFLROFLROFL  The man who killed thousands in the name of religion and race supremacy vs. Bhairon that kicked out the intruder who would not leave after repeated warnings.  Sach mein...Bhairon is HITLERROFLROFL  Must be the racist b4, or the mustache...no I know its' the uniform

ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL
so true darling
melliflous IF-Dazzler
melliflous
melliflous

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
I do not get this western n Indian culture comparisons. Why is it that people feel that in western cultures a man always cheats on his wife? I have been living out of india for years now and have seen happily married couples here.
Anyways, the point is that no matter which culture one belongs, a woman or a man cannot wait for his/her spouse till eternity even after 'he' /she has been cheating in her.
In BV's case, even if shiv's character had not entered the show, there was no chance that anandi would hv accepted jagya back in her life. And jagya's return is not acceptable be it any culture. Because no culture allows a man or a woman to crush the spouse's self respect/ morale /dignity. N that's what jagya did to anandi, 'he' broke her as a person, 'he' crushed her dignity to step forward . I am extremely happy how anandi came a long way since then with so much courage.
Now coming to jagya's present state... Honestly, this is a daily soap and they do show some things too extreme like 'he' was lying entire night near garbage with all torn clothes. Having said this, i do not think that singh family did anything wrong by throwing him out of the house. He started off with a lie even that day that 'he' wasn't aware abt anandi's engagement.He has done too much wrong to earn any courtesy or respect

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mmishra1sdk10payalibm

payalibm IF-Rockerz
payalibm
payalibm

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by elasingh

Originally posted by bhach

He is the legal son of Bhairv...why did not Bhairv disown him so far...why he is not taking a legal action ...if not...then let him to come to house...
When Basanta insulted ANandi and co ...Bhairv went to him and brought back to haveli...

Bhairv, DS, Gehna...did not utter a aword...Bhairv is behaving like a hitlor even did not listen to others...His aotcratic behaviour will not vanish peace of singhs but he will feel sorry to Jagya one day for his mis behaviour...Beacuse Jagya was not heard...
Yes BS is behaving like  a hitler. Even Basant said so indirectly. Jagia was treated unfairly and Basant , Gehna and DS know this.

if it means being a hitlar then hitlar he saheee...too good
i agree with what bhairo did...i tou wanted him to open makhan singh shoes and beat the pighead with it and thrown him out with that shoes...

pighead brought him shame a shame which will go wiht him till his death bed...a shame which he dint find because of society...because bhairo never thought about society thinking but his self thought matters to him more then anyone elsee and where he could see him self straight in eye and says he did right...and here with son like pighead whome after so much trying and beging and requesting and evry posible way he could find he tried to bring him back on track and he cudnt and he felt pain for what pighead did to anandi...he saw the pain she went through... that shame to himself for being unable to do anything and now whateva posible way to bring hapiness in anandi's life if that father-in-law cum turned father took that step then hats off...because if he brought him indside or howed a little of being geting jelly or wax towards pighead ...then this slime bag hhas run to wrds it without same speed and thinking he ran with gauri and in process what and how he ganing it he wud be least bother...

ps - and its a message to whole of society of indian or western culture ke parents who always support there son bad deed to wife like she is house garbage or tret her like trash can kee see this too can happen... and this is what it should happen..you brough a girl and now she is depend on this family and calls you her family so now stand up and fight and show evry son who are or doing same to there wife ke this is way you will be treated and see then how much woman gets back there life where son gets scred ke he too would be losing evrything so before he thinks or do some thing like pighead will thinks twice thrice...cv is giving clear message..its us who need to understand... and thank god i am understanding and some members but not you

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mmishra1sdk10monamie111AnjanaYYZitsRitzi

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by onetime

aparnauma you said -
"
Now he has come back  not because he realised his mistakes but he has come home because he realised that his hard times are result of his mistakes.
"

what can i say?

Was Anandi kicked out of anyone's home? Was she pushed onto the street physically? We have to develop civil ways otherwise our social manners will go to dogs. Might become street dogs giving karmic  retribution to the street dogs.

I know during one of the Rajput wars, a war general from outside india was pardoned (captured and shown mercy) after war loss. And being pardoned and let free, he came back with bigger army to take over the one who had shown mercy to him. The reality is that our people DID NOT  have the will to visit the war general's  den outside india and end the source of continued scourge. Maybe, many like the war general would be forced to join us in ending the source of scourge.

Dont know the right and wrong of  videshi presence in Afgans. But was Pak not forced to join USA?

One needs to show mercy and know to use the mercy properly. So much for the wisdom in our desh?
It was made clear to him that he was not welcome at the haweli after all the things he did. he used to get cold reception every time but obviously he did not get the point.That he was not wanted.So to make him understand what he did was not acceptable they finally kicked him out. in an "uncivilised manner"

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mmishra1sdk10Piyuu_SRK

payalgarg Senior Member
payalgarg
payalgarg

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by onetime

Yes Karma, when vikramditya hands and legs were cut due to his bad karma. After the punishment, he pleaded with Shani. Please do not give such punishment to anyone.
And shani promised, i will civilize the karmic punishment for those who remember me. . Though they will know that this civil punishment is due to their bad karma.  Shani said, he will even correct them before they do wrong when they remember me

One way to provide capital punishment is slow cuts. Another way is very abrupt. Forget humans, even slaughter of pigs is more humane in some nations. They are first gassed away to sleep and then done away in sleep. So karmic retribution can be very civil.

what about the person who has got a bitter punishment than hands slaugtering for committing NO SIN?uske  baare mein nahi socha aapne?kaise sochoge?mard ho na.yahi umeed thi aapse

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mmishra1sdk10Piyuu_SRKtiny15

Go to top