Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Uncivilized way to kick out ex-husband of Anandy (Page 6)

onetime Newbie
onetime
onetime

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
bhach,
Now there is  some sense returning to this forum. Jagya has received his punishment and is all alone. No need to push him out with such repugnance and brutally. There are many civil ways to move out Jagya OR  to bring him in when needed.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

elasingh

Tuttifrutti Goldie
Tuttifrutti
Tuttifrutti

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
Singhs forgot that it was Jagya who came from Mumbai and saved Anadi from the custody of Het singh and co..he was with Gauri at that time...If singhs does not want t osee his face then why Sumi made a challenge to  Gauri and we all know that to win that challenge Gauri and Jagya got separated...I do not understand singhs...on one hand they make challenge  and on other hand they do not want to accept Jagya..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

onetimeelasingh

mmishra1 Senior Member
mmishra1
mmishra1

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
I really don't understand this logic of right and wrong. Yaar if not anything thn just remember Bhairo is father of Jagiya. Sometimes you have to act hard to bring your child back. If they will forgive Jagiya right now then he will never understand his mistake. For him it will be a trump card or an excuse for every mistake.  I have growing child in US and believe me its not easy to mix 2 cultures together because I don't want my daughter to be like one of the ABCD (American born confused desi).

I do punish her sometimes. I become very harsh because if I won't then she won't learn from her mistake.

Jagiya has to learn not to lie, not to take it easy. What if a father pushed his son? that is not inhuman... Inhuman was those actions which Jagiya did by insulting his family many times.. insulting his legal wife for mistress. living with mistress. Asking for property in return of the divorce signature... Calling his faily a fool.. Blaming Anandi for Gauri's miscarriage... I can go-on and on.. So u all stop tqlking about Shani dev's punishment to King Vikramaditya bcoz u didn't say or u may not know that after 6 months Shani dev came to King Vikramaditya and asked for forgiveness by retunring his hands and Legs with 2 beautiful wives..  These stories are only good for vrat katha u can't have logic out of these so please no religious discussion here. You can't call Bhairon Shani dev and Jagya as King Vikramaditya.

The moral is What goes around its comes around. Father pushing to his son is not inhuman...

Edited by mmishra1 - 08 September 2012 at 10:44pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

divyababusdk10Piyuu_SRKManasi_16tiny15AnjanaYYZaparnauma

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
*Shakes head*

- Death penalty and chopped hands compared to a shove out of private property after intruder refused to leaveROFL  

- You are right, Bhairon should have done the humane thing...called the police and had J arrested for trespass. That's what we do in a "civilized" society.  Am sure J would have been thrilled with that level of civility...I know I wud have appreciated such gentility.  Smile

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

mmishra1mansimatsdk10Piyuu_SRKumammonamie111Manasi_16prerna4rishavaparnaumatiny15

onetime Newbie
onetime
onetime

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
which world do people live? they say something like below to be politically correct.
"Sometimes you have to act hard to bring your child back"

You shatter the glass so badly that is hard to restore and make it function properly.

And about those NRI concern. Howsoever hard you try to insulate your kid to be desi,  it is bound to make her/him ABCD in America. All you can do is to stay in denial or lie to yourself by comparing with the unfortunates. That is the reality for those who stay abroad and have no easy way to return. The results show very late, sometimes after marriage when parent attempts make things worse for the child.

Heckle, why dont they read what is written earlier -
"
We have to develop civil ways otherwise our social manners will go to dogs. They might become street dogs giving karmic  retribution to the street dogs.
"

Back to Jagat, what is so wrong with choice jagat made? He fell in love or fell for a trap. After-all, he fell for some women. He never considered himself married until he fell in love. Cannot recall his child marriage.  I hope they married him again when he was older.  And Jagat was swayed deeply by women he loved and then married her.   WOMEN are more mature than guys in most cases. They have magical effect and men's capacity to see the full picture is blurred. On other side, some men from certain places are brutally calculating.

So now punishment to make Jagat more mature seems too harsh to me.

SO WHY DONT WOMEN (anandi and jagat wife)  SORT IT OUT AMONG THEMSELVES how they need to whip Jagat?  Since what has happened to him till now is not enough for public.

Ohh 'brutal'ist or should i CALL SADIST PEOPLE or sadist writer for sadist people.   I ask, give this guy Jagat some breather, he needs some 'de-addiction of women'  therapy and some luck with job before he can start all over again. And have some better perspective about ways to deal with women and their sadist chowkidars.

Edited by onetime - 08 September 2012 at 5:48pm
AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
LOL!  Men r immature and misled by women so saat khoon unhe maafROFL J hua pyaar mein barbadROFLROFLROFL Because he was nadan dhood peeta hua baacha with an MBBS, who did not know its wrong to lie, verbally abuse others, marry more than 2 women under the Hindu Marriage Act, and extort people for property.  ROFL  ROFL

@TM - what's stupid love gotta do with bribing court officials?  What's stupid love gotta do with trying to illegal extort one's "family" for property?  What's stupid love gotta do with berating and verbalizing abusing one's wife?  Did someone else not Jugat abandon his no-hospital town as unworthy of his mahaan medical certificate?  WAT ROT!

i AM A CONFIDENT INDIAN BORN NORTH AMERICAN  - proud of both parts of my identity... please don't sell misogynist bs as "humane" or "civil"... In no part of the world is J's conduct excusable or acceptable.  His conduct is ILLEGAL, IMMORAL, and UNCIVILIZED. 

As for B kicking his ASS outta the haveli after repeated warnings - to compare that to chopped hands, death penalty, etc. is ABSURD. 

Also NOBODY is PUNISHING JUGAT... They all LEGALLY can by the way:
1. Anandi could have had him prosecuted for BIGAMY;
2. Gauri could have him charged with Assault he perpetrated in PUBLIC;
3. The Singhs can have him charged with attempted extortion and now trespass.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

mmishra1sdk10Piyuu_SRKumammonamie111Manasi_16dixie123aparnaumatiny15

onetime Newbie
onetime
onetime

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
Give up on these sadist people showing me Halal Act and Haram Act. Dhakkan's have nothing better to do.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SAAADIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you want me to show you the Sadist ACT.
two id the above sadist has and praises himself.
AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
Please show us the Sadist Act and how B and the Singhs conduct falls under it  and NOT Jugya'sROFLROFLROFL

I await your ONETIME enlightened illumination of Acts I am unaware of

P.S. May I show you the entire Geneva Convention in response?LOL  Or would you prefer to read some passages of convo btwn Arjun & Krishna in the Geeta about having to stand up against Adhram even when the opponent is ones family???

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 08 September 2012 at 6:36pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

mmishra1sdk10Piyuu_SRKmonamie111Manasi_16dixie123aparnaumatiny15

Go to top