Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Uncivilized way to kick out ex-husband of Anandy (Page 4)

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 2:17am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

SinSinsdk10mmishra1hookedsamvi.payalibmManasi_16Suchi-

surabhi01 IF-Sizzlerz
surabhi01
surabhi01

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 2:19am | IP Logged
tum mujhse agree nahi karti ho koi baat nahi

Edited by surabhi01 - 08 September 2012 at 2:25am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prerna4rishav

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Uncivilized way!? 

I am still amazed at how people can have an ounce of sympathy for Jagya. 

Its really funny to read western and eastern culture perspective.

Well If Jagya did what he did here (U.S.)

FIrst of all: He would be Arrested for Verbal and mental abuse 

Second: He would not dare to come and ask for the parental property. The parents would KICK him out and call the cops on him saying he is harassing them. 

There will be lawsuits filing all over the place and eventually the judge would favor the Singhs saying its YOUR money so you do not have to give a single dollar to your son. 

ANd Jagya would be jailed for abusing Anandi for 16 years of her life. (if we do not count the childhood days, then 5 years)

IN Jail he would be treated as SHI* 
probably starting to taste his own medicine.

in Western culture when the man cheats on his wife.. and mind you Jagya committed Adultery. 
He slept with Anandi while courting Gauri. He used to come back to Jetsar every vacation (the leap indicated that) and then would return back even angrier. 

Anandi told him Specifically that I FORGIVE YOU for time before we were 18 years old...for the things you said and done...but what about after 18. What about those 5 years (MBBS) when he clearly knew that he was in love with gauri...why did he come back to Anandi, keeping her hopes up , toying with her feelings and acting as if he is happy with her, as that is what exactly Anandi said, she said you knew you were in love with gauri then why did you do pyar ka Natak with me !!.. 

in Western culture , He would get a NICE trashing... Beaten black and blue.. because no matter which culture you are from, we are human beings with feelings. 

We react... when we get hurt and are deceived in the worst possible way... ...

I am amazed at the support that this filth is getting. And then there are the stupid Ja and A threads (union)! amazed really... 

I guess people like to watch women get abused and mentally tortured and treated like a doormat... 
that is why they are voting for Ja and A union so that they can get their inner desire of seeing the abuse , getting visualized...

I mean ,.. if thats not true then I do not know WHAT other reason can be there!?

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

Bvfan123desi5555SinSinsrijaysdk10chitra11vasanthimraommishra1nithi07melliflousdlipmozart669staroneserialshookedpoiu123samvi.Piyuu_SRKmonamie111payalibmManasi_16iqbalsloverMalikaBlukittenadi2512aparnaumaAnjanaYYZprerna4rishav

elasingh IF-Stunnerz
elasingh
elasingh

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 4:53am | IP Logged
No one wants to see woman abused and no Jaan either. All we are saying is that Jagia should be treated decently by his family.
tinoo IF-Rockerz
tinoo
tinoo

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 4:59am | IP Logged
They could have put him in jail for bigamy and they could have counter-sued him and had him arrested for blackmail/extortion.   They can also file a police complaint against him for trespassing on their property -- he and his so called wife just come to the haveli every now and then without invitation.

considering the circumstances, I think they have been extremely civilized already.  i dont know what more civility is required from the singhs.

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

SinSingun_ksdk10chitra11mmishra1Jan50samvi.hookeddlipmonamie111payalibmManasi_16Malikaaparnaumaprerna4rishavtiny15

Jan50 Goldie
Jan50
Jan50

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 5:14am | IP Logged
You may be right about Indian serials in general. But BV is a very classy serial compared to many serials I have watched. The language used is very polished. I was watching a Tamil serial, my God the way people were cursing and abusing verbally each other. I could not stand it.
But in BV, the Singh family is acting human with normal emotions. They have class. Don't you understand the anger they have on J for how he has betrayed and shamed every one I. That family. They are trying to distance themselves from him. But he is the one who keeps showing up and harass them. He deserves what he is getting. Like others have said, he has been delt with softly .

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

SinSinsdk10mmishra1hookedpayalibmManasi_16prerna4rishav

Piyuu_SRK IF-Rockerz
Piyuu_SRK
Piyuu_SRK

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 5:31am | IP Logged
@suchi.. Sweetie no need to phukao your khoon for some nonsense posts/ comments.

See, there are people here who write what they THINK and others who write what they FEEL. Now, the people who think, write the bookish things, that cant be implemented in life and is far from reality like :-

''Anandi should forgive Jugs''

''Poor jug is repenting, he should be forgiven''

''First love is first, Anandi should be with Jagiya only''

''Why such harsh treatent given to Jugs''.

Reasons for such stupid comments/ posts ?? They THINK ! They dont put themselves in others shoes. They take BV only as a mere show !! They dont know that there are so many Anandis out there struggling in their lives and they dont have good in laws like Anandi have in this show. Instead, if they are dejected by husband, inlaws throw them out tagging them as a characterless woman ! Whatever Anandi has gone through is a little percentage of what women actually tolerates. Those who are supporting Jugs/ Gauri they are people who are not aware of realities of life. They think forum discussion as a medium to show off their level of intellectuality and depth of things.

On the other hand, we people are EMOTIONAL FOOLS. Maybe have gone through same hurt, pain and deceit. Have gone through hard phase, break ups. We can relate ourselves to Anandi in a way or other. We put us in her shoes and then see. BV is not only a show, but it contains a deeper meaning for us. Hence, when people post such illogical comments/ posts we are perturbed coz we know how it FEELS when something like this happens.

Just now i read someone's post and he/ she wrote, ''That buddhi is responsible for everything''. I nearly cried reading this. A woman who went through so much in her childhood, who was alone bread winner of the family, who nurtured her family without support of any man,who was laden with so many social stigmas and rituals, is broken today. She is full of guilt for her past actions and is trying to do her best to rectify the mistakes and people are calling her a ''Selfish buddhi'' ! How can people stoop so low !?? If DS is responsible for Anandi-Jugs-Gauri situation than there must be someone responsible for making DS like this, stuffing old norms in her mind. Who ?? Her in laws or parents ofcourse ! She was also a child bride, isint ?? She too went through same hard ships in her life. Then whom to blame ?? Some people who made these social evils, stupid norms and stuffed them in people's minds. This way this blame-game wont ever stop. And if a woman is trying to rectify her mistakes then people are saying that its her selfish motive to get rid of guilt and shame. PATHETIC PEOPLE !! I dont know what type of people are these.

**What has Jugiya suffered till now ?? Pain of seeing a girl engaged to someone else whom he left for another girl ? Whom he treated like shit ?? Whom he mentally tortured ? Abused ? Made fun of her ?? He has not gone even 1% of suffering of what Anandi went !! He has just come to jaitsar, seen his ex wife happy with someone else ( he himself made suhaag raat with Gauri in his and Anandi room ) and being rediculed by her family. He is fed up in 2 days !!? He tortured Anandi for years !! How can you people be so unfair ?? He has to go through a lot now. God is fair. He will give him his quota of pain and sufferings. He cant get redemption so easily. He has to suffer a lot, its only the starting and you want Singhs to do his aav-bhagat ?? Hopeless !!   

Edited by piya_anshian - 08 September 2012 at 5:45am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

ssahSinSinBvfan123vasanthimraosrijaysdk10mmishra1mozart669staroneserialshookedmonamie111payalibmManasi_16adi2512Blukittenaparnaumaprerna4rishav

onetime Newbie
onetime
onetime

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 8:27am | IP Logged
So much for the women's perspective out here and making a women out of men.  Yes, mistakes are made by Jaga and we need justice but not in such a uncivil way.
Actor Dharmenda married twice, had to change his religion from sikhism to M for legal purposes though he still remains a sikh. In middle-east, multiple marriage are not so un-common. And in west, let us not even get there.

Go to top