Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Uncivilized way to kick out ex-husband of Anandy (Page 3)

elasingh IF-Stunnerz
elasingh
elasingh

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:48pm | IP Logged

What abt the innumerable times Jagya has humiliated Anandi and family...sometimes in private and most of the times in public? Should all of them just forget that purely because Jagya seems to have realized his mistake?
I meant Jagia should not  be pushed physically. At least they should have listened to him. How they r any better then Jagia if they cant act civilized . Maine madad ki baat ki hai , maafi ki nahi.

Maybe the bal vivah message is conveyed with GaGa reunion..maybe! But what abt dealing with adultery? Unless they bring  bring a major redemption track for J-G, any happiness or forgiveness or acceptance is gonna look out of place
BV is abt bal vivah not adultary. Don't you think that Jagia is shown as if he is appreciating his bal vivah.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prerna4rishav

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:30am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

satyasudhasBvfan123sdk10mmishra1nithi07dlipmellifloushookedpoiu123monamie111Piyuu_SRKpayalibmManasi_16Suchi-BlukittenAnjanaYYZelasinghaparnauma

adi2512 IF-Sizzlerz
adi2512
adi2512

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Very well said Malika.,

We are all sure...seeing J in this position., neither Anandi or for that matter DS will not just keep quiet...they will try and help him...they have not done this as yet as they do not know of his position...

Keeping this humanitarian POV aside., IS J not responsible wholly of his situation now...Ok he got heart broken with Anandi's engagement and disappointed with his family's initial reaction to him...that doesnot mean he has to become a bhikari...lose complete control over his life...! He is an adult with a doctor's degree behind him...cannot he get up and sort out his life...Angry 
The situation he is in now only shows his weak will and immaturity to face the situations...

Hope CV's are trying to potray this aspect of J in this whole track other than making him a person on whom audience may take pity and feel enough is enough.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mmishra1hookedManasi_16iqbalsloverSuchi-AnjanaYYZ

Manasi_16 IF-Rockerz
Manasi_16
Manasi_16

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 2:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by elasingh

What abt the innumerable times Jagya has humiliated Anandi and family...sometimes in private and most of the times in public? Should all of them just forget that purely because Jagya seems to have realized his mistake?
I meant Jagia should not  be pushed physically. At least they should have listened to him. How they r any better then Jagia if they cant act civilized . Maine madad ki baat ki hai , maafi ki nahi.

Maybe the bal vivah message is conveyed with GaGa reunion..maybe! But what abt dealing with adultery? Unless they bring  bring a major redemption track for J-G, any happiness or forgiveness or acceptance is gonna look out of place
BV is abt bal vivah not adultary. Don't you think that Jagia is shown as if he is appreciating his bal vivah.

IMO, after a certain point you have to behave in a manner which the other person understands ...for 7 years Singhs have listened to jagya, have tried to explain things to him...and he never listened to them. Now its their turn...laato ke bhoot baaton se nahi maante. Only such behaviour will make Jagya understand the enormity of his mistakes...otherwise he will feel he can worm his way into the family again. With such a direct rebuff, he will try harder to gain his forgiveness.

And BV is not ONLY about bal vivah..it is abt bal vivah and its many related problems...adultery is one of them. Jagya is not shown remembering his childhood days with Anandi and feeling that his bal vivah was better. What he reminisces about is the adult Anandi and the understanding she displayed, the love she showered on him and in general the fact that his life with Anandi (her age notwithstanding) was so much better...in the current scenario, bal vivah is actually becoming redundant!

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

mmishra1sdk10poiu123samvi.hookedmonamie111payalibmPiyuu_SRKSuchi-tiny15elasinghprerna4rishav

Manasi_16 IF-Rockerz
Manasi_16
Manasi_16

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 2:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

What ? Are you serious ?

Jagya goes and fights with a sabziwala right in the middle of the street..
Jagya goes to a bar and creates mess there..
Jagya cunningly blames Gauri and slaps her for the things he did.. ( After all he aint a 5 yr old baby that anyone can come and manipulate him, he got it cuz he asked for it .. )
Jagya raises hand on Collecter saab..
Jagya argues like a gawaar uncivilized person with his employers and get sacked..
Jagya turns a whole table down and breaks so many stuffs in his home when he is a angry.. ( Party with friends )..

And you want THIS person to be treated as CIVILIZED way ? You gotta be kidding me mate ! LOL

I agree with Guddi!!! I am a very strong advocate of 'jaise ko taisa' kind of attitude. Jisko jo bhasha samajh aati hai, I will use that with him. Of course, that I will do within the confines of my basic value systemEmbarrassed

But with people like Jagya & Gauri...this is the only language they will ever understand

mmishra1hookedpayalibmiqbalsloverSuchi-prerna4rishav

surabhi01 IF-Sizzlerz
surabhi01
surabhi01

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 2:13am | IP Logged
now i am feeling bad for jagya yes i wanted him to land in jail but i never wanted him to die .ab isse badi saja kya ho sakti hai jub koi death door pe khada ho .ab singh family ko use forgive kur dena chahiye

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

onetimetiny15

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 2:14am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

mmishra1sdk10hookedsamvi.payalibmSuchi-

Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 2:15am | IP Logged
I think the topic maker is talking about how difficult situations are dealt with indian serials. I'm not being specific to one serial. I agree that for the sake of high drama, serials do tend to show violent outbursts and not so civil way of handling things. 

But this is also a fact that Jagya like person would be trashed in real life tooLOL. Women are not very forgiving like they show in the serials. Even women in villages protest against their wronging husband in their own way. They may not go for divorce, but they do show their displeasure in other ways. They don't take it calmly like the serial heroines. 

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

mmishra1srijaysdk10samvi.hookedmonamie111Manasi_16payalibmiqbalsloverSuchi-elasinghprerna4rishav

Go to top