Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Uncivilized way to kick out ex-husband of Anandy (Page 17)

.Prometheus. IF-Veteran Member
.Prometheus.
.Prometheus.

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Topic re-opened

Refrain from making comments on other members of the forum this is not allowed, if it continues further direct action will be taken

keep to the topic on hand and do not diverge.

refrain from making comments on members mentality, constructive criticism only.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

monamie111surabhi01prerna4rishavtiny15AnjanaYYZ

mahi12 IF-Dazzler
mahi12
mahi12

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged
if cvs have shown anything  uncivilized now  they 'll be turning it into civilized too when Jagaya will prove himself he is redeemed ...LOLnot that he 'll be kicked out in a cvilized wayROFL but he'll be accepted by his family ...the day bhairo will come to know about truth  poor him will be in more pain and regret about his this action and will curse him...i believe it will take bhairo sometime to forget about his these words and his this action  .cvs have landed him in deep trouble ..i mean just think when he will  know truth what will be his condition  Ouch ..,but the day he'll come to know  his son is redeemed he'll be most happiest person on earth and will bring him in home after doing his arti.LOL...its not like they have thrown him permanently out of their house ...at least as  viewers we know this is not the case Jagaya 's future is with his family this what cvs are again and again trying to prove..so uncivilized work of throwing him out cvs will have a grand civilized way to bring him back home  LOL

Edited by mahi12 - 24 November 2012 at 10:14am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

hookedmonamie111Piyuu_SRKtiny15AnjanaYYZ

onetime Newbie
onetime
onetime

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged
No more response. Don't want to repeat. My purpose was to provide oxygen to those who needed it,  they got it.  Done.

Edited by onetime - 09 September 2012 at 3:48pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tuttifrutti

samvi. IF-Dazzler

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Tuttifruttihookedmonamie111Piyuu_SRKankit111aparnaumatiny15AnjanaYYZ

hooked IF-Dazzler
hooked
hooked

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Jagya can and shud get redemption. Lots of reasons - 

- He has been raised well by good, upright parents and is god fearing.
- He now - realizes he did not do well when he ignored them, He has understood these people are his true well-wishers and will never give him bad advice or direction.
- He misses their love and will do anything to get it back again.

Of course - there r things we all know that still went wrong.
- he got led astray by the city life.
- he learnt to bypass his parents approval by sucking upto Dadisa and manipulating her love and getting excessive funds  for indulging.
- he fell for a pretty face and thought he cud just ignore the fact that he was not free to indulge in another relationship.

BUT-
he has Bhairon's blood and he will be shown to have a spine eventually. No matter what CV's may say - they may claim he's almost dying - but C'mon - as handsome as Shiv is - he is just a newcomer and can never replace Jagya in the viewer's 4 yr memory. Jagya has to live !!

Jagya will live AND he will be accepted back and he will make Bhairon and DS proud and he will win back his right to be "the" laadesar of the Haveli . 

I don't think it will be easy - but I am certain CV's will make it happen. Hope they bring Badi Masi back and she interferes and makes J see what all he has done and suggests ways n means to get back in Bahiron's good books.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

onetimePicasso9Tuttifruttimahi12poiu123samvi.Piyuu_SRKmonamie111Manasi_16surabhi01AnjanaYYZelasinghaparnaumatiny15

hooked IF-Dazzler
hooked
hooked

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Perseus-

I miss that 'Gauri teaching the Singh's ' topicDisapprove. I was in the middle of my preaching ..went for a break...and it was closed by the time i came back LOL.

And i'm disappointed to see this uncivilized thread still openedAngry
Aww - Asru - am so sorry Tongue !

Seems so unfair na - just when we are getting all warmed up for a nice left and a right and swift uppercut too ! I too did just that. Wrote a nice big thing about buying and selling and the diff between Gehna and Gauri and the Mod killed it. Cry

I know just how you feel LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Tuttifruttisamvi.tiny15AnjanaYYZ

payalgarg Senior Member
payalgarg
payalgarg

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by onetime

No more response. Don't want to repeat. My purpose was to provide oxygen and those who needed it, got it.  Done.

u needed the most and we are glad u got it.LOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

mansimatsreevaskhookedsamvi.Piyuu_SRKankit111prerna4rishavtiny15aparnauma

mahi12 IF-Dazzler
mahi12
mahi12

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged
after reading posts here i believe i missed a lot hot active debate LOL

well just one comment for me more about this uncivilized way of kicking Jagaya out .. i will say they did a bit over acting to add spices in their show and somehow landed one of their most balanced just character bhairo under criticism..people finding faults in his action .. i think they should not  have shown Jagaya in bhikari state at that time ..with swelled eyes , torn clothes , injured feet , bleeding from mouth .i mean they should have let him come there when he was in right state and then him being thrown out of house that would have not looked awkward later they could get him in this bhikari state but in this terrible state being kicked out of his house by his own father .and later they are showing him according to new promo hanging in between life and death ...why making poor father in deep trouble .?Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Go to top