Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Uncivilized way to kick out ex-husband of Anandy (Page 15)

elasingh IF-Stunnerz
elasingh
elasingh

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 6:16am | IP Logged
@ TM plz stop making personal attack. We all have different view points and we have a right to express it.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Manasi_16tiny15

elasingh IF-Stunnerz
elasingh
elasingh

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 6:23am | IP Logged
When we talk abt Jagia and Anandi marriage we should realize ki legal age hone se koi rista legal nahi ho jata. The truth is that Jagia didn't really understood what love and marriage is all abt? He just consumed his marriage becoz it was expected of him. When he met Gauri he realized what is love? He went abt it in the wrong way . This is his fault.
            This is the story of 2 ppl= Jand A. Both are moving faward in life with different partners. One fell down , the other's fate is still unknown, Why throw stones at the one who failed?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

onetime

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Whn Jogia met with Gawari, he SEEMS to KNOW wht is loveLOLLOL And whn he KNEW Gawari, he UNDERSTOOD tht he really didnt know wht is loveLOLLOLLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

payalgargPicasso9monamie111Piyuu_SRKpayalibmtiny15AnjanaYYZ

Manasi_16 IF-Rockerz
Manasi_16
Manasi_16

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by elasingh

When we talk abt Jagia and Anandi marriage we should realize ki legal age hone se koi rista legal nahi ho jata. The truth is that Jagia didn't really understood what love and marriage is all abt? He just consumed his marriage becoz it was expected of him. When he met Gauri he realized what is love? He went abt it in the wrong way . This is his fault.
            This is the story of 2 ppl= Jand A. Both are moving faward in life with different partners. One fell down , the other's fate is still unknown, Why throw stones at the one who failed?

I think you answered your own question...he didn't only 'go abt the wrong way'. He killed one innocent girl ability to love & trust in the wake of his dreams & love. Had he met Anandi and explained nicely to her that "look, i know we are married & all, but I don't love you any longer. After I grew up I met Gauri and realised I love her, not you. So I would liek to separet from you" If he had the guts to face the situation in the proper way, we also would have appreciated him for it. None of us blame Jagys for loving Gauri...our problem is the way he has dealt with everything.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

poiu123ankit111monamie111tiny15elasingh

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 6:45am | IP Logged
BTW we r missing the fact, tht Jogia married once again with Anandi, after reaching adulthood and very happily put sindoor and MS and thn fulfilled all his HUSBAND DUTYLOLLOL But whn come to RESPONSIBILITY he again turned ChildLOLLOL Ichchhadhari JogiaLOLLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Picasso9samvi.monamie111payalibmtiny15AnjanaYYZ

umam IF-Rockerz
umam
umam

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Malika

I cracked up at comments that were against Shiv.I rly wish cvs never come across this thread else they will die in chulu bhar paani...itna paisa barbaad kar diya collector sahab ke character and family building pe still ppl consider him uncivilisedROFL

Anyways I wont defend him...he is TOOO freaking awesome to be defended against any stupid claims.

P.S. - Reported the posts that were against forum rules.

True..What a ridiculous thought. Shiv giving a piece of mind to CM in this instance..bah..

S had defended A when and where required (Heth Singh's episode, Jyothi's marriage or the press conference when he puts a stop to the barrage of questions)..It is not just in his DNA to speak against elders in his family. He knows his maryada and responsibilities. If he had spoken in this episode, with one stroke the CVs would have destroyed Shiv's character that they had so assiduosly built over all this time. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

adi2512tiny15AnjanaYYZ

elasingh IF-Stunnerz
elasingh
elasingh

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 6:49am | IP Logged
I agree he went abt it wrong way lekin i have seldom seen riste ko khoobsurati se tootate hue?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

onetime

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit111

BTW we r missing the fact, tht Jogia married once again with Anandi, after reaching adulthood and very happily put sindoor and MS and thn fulfilled all his HUSBAND DUTYLOLLOL But whn come to RESPONSIBILITY he again turned ChildLOLLOL Ichchhadhari JogiaLOLLOL
ankit yeh icchhadhari naag aur nagin toh sune the par ab unko apne baas mein karne wale jogi bhi icchadhari ho gaye!!WinkWinkLOLLOLBtw jogia is no less than jogi of naag/nagin. after all he was tolerating a big naagin may b didn't know abt her true identity!!WinkWinkwe shud condone his bravery!!LOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ankit111AnjanaYYZ

Go to top